Surgery delusion

ive not seen one single life changing surgery before-after in the PSL scene. they're either minor to no impact aka user does same with women or if they make drastic difference they end up looking very fake

as far as im concerned surgery is cope in 99% of cases
chin implants make you ascend hard. Other than that you're right

93EE7EDB 411A 4F3B 8407 EC6B393574D6

My problems with surgery is the fact that it's overpriced and you might end up being botched and having complications.

I agree partially with OP in the sense that surgery game seems to me more of a gambling. It can make you or totally break you.
your surgeries failed? do more surgeries
if you really want it, you will find a way
- quite by @cocainecowboy

chin implants make you ascend hard. Other than that you're right
So will rhino, Jaw implants, Otoplasty, hair transplants, almond eye surgery, general fillers, lefort, etc.
Don't really understand why you're singling out chin implants. In fact, chin implants are shit compared to genioplasty.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Im not against the idea of surgery. Nor that someone would try to better his looks by surgeries, implants, fillers.

Its just 9/10 results I see on looksmax/lookism look unnatural and unpleasant. I do not believe these users do any better with women at all.

It can work, I can totally see it. Especially when there's a good looking face with 1 huge failo which for some reason ruins harmony and it gets corrected by surgery. eg. big ugly nose

But when we take plain/bland 4/10 incel faces who have multiple moderate problems and several minor ones then they will never end up looking how they imagined .

I dont even know where im going with this thread, i was most likely bored. Threads inspiration was that guy that posted yday who had 6 surgeries and looks like shit. Yet looksmax users kept sucking his dick and giving ratings inflated to oblivion
Stop talking about my face

I've noticed a lot of users tend to be extremely strict and nitpicky when it comes to normal ratings. Even more so strict than it would make sense, but whatever, females are strict too. I understand being perfectionist to such a degree.

But when it comes to surgery and surgery results, they become bluepilled optimistic retards, where the post-op pic looks fake/plastic and even ugly in the sense of what the surgery tried to achieve in the first place.

They would say things like "Ohh gj boyooo you ascended haaaaarrrd 😍😍😍" "from 5 to 7.5 wow" and in best cases the guy does exact same with females IRL. In other cases he looks like Micheal Jackson.

View attachment 84936

"Woooow what a loweer third, mirin mirin. Gonna call my surgeon to adjust my implant!"

I keep noticing users being so oblivious to surgery results over and over.

Number 1 priority with surgeries is for them to look as natural and as fitting into your harmony as possible.

Yet they keep overrating Jackson lookalike "ascended users".

Is this natural coping mechanism to help them escape rope by making themselves believe surgery will change their life?

(Disclaimer: Obviously not ever surgery, not every user bla bla, there exist some minor surgeries that look natural bla bla OP is a faggot bla bla, lets skip this part and share ur opinion)
100000iq

Surgery is a cope (unless you are deformed tier recessed), the only legit surgery for an average male is a hairline lowering and rhino (if your nose is deformed), I've yet to see a single instance of average incel becoming gl with surgeries
it will me get rid of my bdd tho, thats all i need. and itll make my face symmetrical, thats minimum +0.5 PSL

your surgeries failed? do more surgeries
if you really want it, you will find a way
- quite by @cocainecowboy
Not yet. But it's really hard for me to make up my mind on it as I'm afraid to lose on the gamble (wasting lots of money and not having decent results)

must be hard to live with an IQ like that. keep crying for your lack of arguments and proof and keep bumping my thread like a good-good dog. not only you have no proof to back up your claims, i've clearly hurt your feelings jfl

View attachment 91639
Why do you get so mad over everything? If you have a failo then surgery isn't cope. You can ascend with surgery if you're above 4 psl most of the time.

Why do you get so mad over everything? If you have a failo then surgery isn't cope. You can ascend with surgery if you're above 4 psl most of the time.
The requirement for ascending through surgery is to have a decent bone structure.

That's nuts. Hair transplant, too?

Is chinwing better than genio? (I need height and width in the chin)

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 2205
I hate ur avatar
look a retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i would love to see post op in motion in 360 degress under natural lightning
Lol cope. You're just denying every result jfl. You're seriously the only delusional one here if you think that this isn't an ascension lol.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Lol cope. You're just denying every result jfl. You're seriously the only delusional one here if you think that this isn't an ascension lol.
View attachment 93299
he was giga subhuman to being with and he became a normie, maybe slight upper avg. normie. went from 2 to 5

invisible to prime females despite having a lot of surgeries and investing a lot of money and time

kys if you think hes chad or chadlite or anything close to it

its way way easier to go from subhuman to normie than from normie to attractive to females. they are entirely different things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
ps - any high trust knowledgeable folk I can send a pic too? I'm currently consulting with a new surgeon.
I keep flip- flopping between what procedures I need! I'm leaning towards a rhino although I keep reading that rhino is bad for men, but i'm sure a smaller nose would benefit me, and maybe even make my small chin look less small. (and I could always get a genio down the line if I can sevae more money). But also the thought of a rhino going bad terrifies me! Moreso than most other surgeries i'm looking into!
I'm oldcel and despite not being chad, I haven't done terribly with girls so it's kind of mainly for me - I want to look in the mirror and like what I see

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
A lot of users have ascended.

Why would it matter, the legend of brick tamland, cj the ascender, tyd etc and more.

What these people here don’t realize you need to go about surgery carefully and minimize destroy failos first and focus on harmony.

If your gonna looksmax with surgery remember this.

Fix your bite or teeth first if their fucked up or here a occlusion

Then go about fixing lower third and zygos it’s your base it’s the foundation if it’s weak

Then eye area it’s arguably more important but a strong base is important

Lastly any details like nose or lips etc.

But yeah in general if you have a bad base it’s really not worth it. If you have a good base bless your lucky stars cause theirs hope

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2933, Nobody96 and 1 other person
he was giga subhuman to being with and he became a normie, maybe slight upper avg. normie. went from 2 to 5

invisible to prime females despite having a lot of surgeries and investing a lot of money and time

its way way easier to go from subhuman to normie than from normie to attractive to females. they are entirely different things
He has a lot of women wtf are you talking about read the thread on lookism.

You guys are literally coping sometimes

He has a lot of women wtf are you talking about read the thread on lookism.

You guys are literally coping sometimes
lot of women like crisick? jfl

lot of women like crisick? jfl
Crisick had surgery or fillers also lol. Have you seen his expose page.

And yeah probably his frontal is extremely good. Once again read the thread on lookism

• +1

Ok and? So you're saying surgery is cope even thought it made someone from an incel to a normie? You're literally an autist.
Also you're coping hard if you think that's what the average man looks like.
All I see itt is you coping and saying surgery is not worth it because you're too poor to afford it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Mewton, ultraatzeking and 2 others
Ok and? So you're saying surgery is cope even thought it made someone from an incel to a normie? You're literally an autist.
Also you're coping hard if you think that's what the average man looks like.
All I see itt is you coping and saying surgery is not worth it because you're too poor to afford it tbh.
stfu retard cocaine cowboy iqmogs u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2581
patiently waiting for your results. just remember this thread when u will look yourself in the mirror having that pain in your stomach knowing you dont really look any better while having fucked up your face

show me before after with side profile and front profile comparison where subject looks substancially differrnt to thr point he clearly has a notable edge in the dating market vs. pre-surgery, who was in the "casually unattractive, but nothing extreme, 4/10" category, which fits majority of incels

until then i dont believe surgery is not cope for 9 out of 10 incels that believe surgery will save them
4D09818F 4DE5 4FEC B686 5F5A7117E762

People said it was impossible but it’s not

The only thing that matters is having a nordic mother with a compact midface, you will be automatically a Chadlite at least

Attachments

• IMG_20190808_000107_787.jpg
    IMG_20190808_000107_787.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_20190808_000111_958.jpg
    IMG_20190808_000111_958.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2527 and 1 other person
Why do you keep replying to my threads you submissive bitch? Your like an abused dog who keeps following me around.
Do you know how big my dick is, kid?

Do you know how big my dick is, kid?
Can you stop barking on all my posts? You're so submissive and weak you're lusting over someone on an online forum, even when I don't want anything to do with you :lul:

Can you stop barking on all my posts? You're so submissive and weak you're lusting over someone on an online forum, even when I don't want anything to do with you :lul:
wow so rude youre hurting my feelings

And yeah probably his frontal is extremely good. Once again read the thread on lookism
7mcUTlX.jpg

great ascension after so many surgeries

the guy only has anglefrauded photos with bad lightning and only few pictures. show him in motion after surgery and before surgery

also again, im not arguing against ascension, because he clearly ascended.. from subhuman to normie

if you think after this has a notable effect IRL ur delusional

View attachment 93319

People said it was impossible but it’s not

yes he ascended, but most of his ascension arent fillers, or implants or invasive surgeries

its steroids, SSRIs, losing bodyfat, hairmaxxing and beard implant. i never argued these dont work

They keep barking. You can keep barking on my threads bitch but don't expect me to aknowledge you jfl
yet i can see how mad you are lol
im toying you around curry

• Ugh..
7mcUTlX.jpg

great ascension after so many surgeries

the guy only has anglefrauded photos with bad lightning and only few pictures. show him in motion after surgery and before surgery

also again, im not arguing against ascension, because he clearly ascended.. from subhuman to normie

if you think after this has a notable effect IRL ur delusional

yes he ascended, but most of his ascension arent fillers, or implants or invasive surgeries

its steroids, SSRIs, losing bodyfat, hairmaxxing and beard implant. i never argued these dont work

I literally dmed him he had otoplasty, fillers and a jaw implant.

Secondly just lol at calling the other guy not above average when he clearly is compared to the average guy.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
surgery really isnt as brillaint as people make out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, wasted, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
I literally dmed him he had otoplasty, fillers and a jaw implant
you misinterpreted what i said. i didnt say he didnt get invasive surgery, i meant his ascension arent mainly related to these things. if you apply "steroids, SSRIs, losing bodyfat, hairmaxxing and beard implan " to the "before" picture he will roughly have 90-95% the same results as opposed to his invasive surgeries on top of these things to begin with

you misinterpreted what i said. i didnt say he didnt get invasive surgery, i meant his ascension arent mainly related to these things. if you apply "steroids, SSRIs, losing bodyfat, hairmaxxing and beard implan " to the "before" picture he will roughly have 90-95% the same results as opposed to his invasive surgeries on top of these things to begin with
Whatever man he literally didn’t have a jaw or cheekbones and had hollow undereyes.

all I’m gonna say is I agree with you about importance of base. if you have a ok-to good base you can definitely improve a lot.

1E62BF4C 101A 42D0 A054 A655099B7BA3

41A1D35E 8B98 42D7 AEC8 47EDF0C526E1

FDAB5B4E 21F4 44F7 B48D 0418274EBE81

• +1
Whatever man he literally didn’t have a jaw or cheekbones and had hollow undereyes.

all I’m gonna say is I agree with you about importance of base. if you have a ok-to good base you can definitely improve a lot.

View attachment 93329
View attachment 93330
View attachment 93331
toni mahfud is a god and possibly best example of surgery maxxing i can imagine. i was wondering all this time why he hasnt been brought earlier as a counter argument and obviously didnt want to argue against my point by bringing him up myself

i am not opposed to surgery

surgery can help you.. with women.. if you meet certain set of criterias

the point of my thread, the point of my argument isnt that surgery doesnt make you better looking. if you are high iq and you do very careful planning, procedure, surgeon selection and you manage to hit a natural look it can boost you a lot

my point is. most incels who dream about surgery like their life saviors will never get a face that is attractive to women to the degree they see a major change in their dating life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 8832, Deleted member 4123 and 1 other person
most incels who dream about surgery like their life saviors will never get a face that is attractive to women to the degree they see a major change in their dating life

You sure about that ?

Im not against the idea of surgery. Nor that someone would try to better his looks by surgeries, implants, fillers.

Its just 9/10 results I see on looksmax/lookism look unnatural and unpleasant. I do not believe these users do any better with women at all.

It can work, I can totally see it. Especially when there's a good looking face with 1 huge failo which for some reason ruins harmony and it gets corrected by surgery. eg. big ugly nose

But when we take plain/bland 4/10 incel faces who have multiple moderate problems and several minor ones then they will never end up looking how they imagined .

I dont even know where im going with this thread, i was most likely bored. Threads inspiration was that guy that posted yday who had 6 surgeries and looks like shit. Yet looksmax users kept sucking his dick and giving ratings inflated to oblivion
Not 1 but 2 words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
whats your opinion on this dude?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2486
whats your opinion on this dude?

View attachment 93551
great result regarding front. i would need to see side profile and in motion to give proper opinion
most incels who dream about surgery like their life saviors will never get a face that is attractive to women to the degree they see a major change in their dating life

You sure about that ?

yes pretty sure lets say 8 out 10 incels who undergo all sorts of plastic surgery will only be slightly more attractive to women than they did to begin with, so if you didnt get women beforehand you will likely not get after either. there are exceptions of course, because there's a variance regarding surgery outcomes and certain failos can be fixed easier without bothering natural harmony than others

- have the "right" kind of failos that make you ugly
- be high iq so you know what ur doing
- have a lot of money to visit best surgeon

and even then you most likely need to combine these results with other softmaxxing stuff and drugs for serious changes. and then you dont even know if you did all those softmaxxes + roids + low inhib drugs, how similar of an effect would it have on your dating life without cutting your face up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
otoplasty is pretty straight forward, has a very high satisfaction, and is legit af for making you look better though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, NormieKilla and Nobody96
ps - any high trust knowledgeable folk I can send a pic too? I'm currently consulting with a new surgeon.
I keep flip- flopping between what procedures I need! I'm leaning towards a rhino although I keep reading that rhino is bad for men, but i'm sure a smaller nose would benefit me, and maybe even make my small chin look less small. (and I could always get a genio down the line if I can sevae more money). But also the thought of a rhino going bad terrifies me! Moreso than most other surgeries i'm looking into!
I'm oldcel and despite not being chad, I haven't done terribly with girls so it's kind of mainly for me - I want to look in the mirror and like what I see
PM me.

ive not seen one single life changing surgery before-after in the PSL scene. they're either minor to no impact aka user does same with women or if they make drastic difference they end up looking very fake

as far as im concerned surgery is cope in 99% of cases

what about getlooksordietriyn

The only thing that matters is having a nordic mother with a compact midface, you will be automatically a Chadlite at least
next best thing is LMSmaxx and get a nordic wife with compact midface so you give your son(s) the life you never had.

what about getlooksordietriyn
ive only seen bad quality anglefrauded selfies

his lower third looks unnatural as fuck on that one "famous" picture of him. i also read something like he didnt get the outcome he wanted and he gonna go MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ive only seen bad quality anglefrauded selfies

his lower third looks unnatural as fuck on that one "famous" picture of him. i also read something like he didnt get the outcome he wanted and he gonna go MGTOW
all the "99+ likes with bad selfies in 1 hour in tinder, and girls looking at him IRL 24/7" after surgeries are fake iyo ?
imo, it a little bit "too much". even after surgeries, he is not a 7 PSL so for me it's impossible.
and another question, iyo, even despite beeing bloated, do you think i have a good "basis" ?
I will never do lots of surgeries, it does not worth it though.

Last edited:
I've noticed a lot of users tend to be extremely strict and nitpicky when it comes to normal ratings. Even more so strict than it would make sense, but whatever, females are strict too. I understand being perfectionist to such a degree.

But when it comes to surgery and surgery results, they become bluepilled optimistic retards, where the post-op pic looks fake/plastic and even ugly in the sense of what the surgery tried to achieve in the first place.

They would say things like "Ohh gj boyooo you ascended haaaaarrrd 😍😍😍" "from 5 to 7.5 wow" and in best cases the guy does exact same with females IRL. In other cases he looks like Micheal Jackson.

View attachment 84936

"Woooow what a loweer third, mirin mirin. Gonna call my surgeon to adjust my implant!"

I keep noticing users being so oblivious to surgery results over and over.

Number 1 priority with surgeries is for them to look as natural and as fitting into your harmony as possible.

Yet they keep overrating Jackson lookalike "ascended users".

Is this natural coping mechanism to help them escape rope by making themselves believe surgery will change their life?

(Disclaimer: Obviously not ever surgery, not every user bla bla, there exist some minor surgeries that look natural bla bla OP is a faggot bla bla, lets skip this part and share ur opinion)

That's a whole load of cope, OP.
Tumblr oo3ulnbaYP1rznvwdo1 400

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 1862