Surgery delusion

all the "99+ likes with bad selfies in 1 hour in tinder, and girls looking at him IRL 24/7" after surgeries are fake iyo ?
imo, it a little bit "too much". even after surgeries, he is not a 7 PSL so for me it's impossible.
a thing with surgerycels is they often lie about their change in life quality to justify the surgeries in their own head, so they sleep better at night

its similar concept as with steroid users. they downplay the side effects they're getting to others, but deep down they wish they never started in the first place (non-competetive steroid users) and know/experienced first hand, that the risk/reward ratio is dogshit in the long term (as opposed to short term)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Deleted member 8832, draco and 2 others
toni mahfud is a god and possibly best example of surgery maxxing i can imagine. i was wondering all this time why he hasnt been brought earlier as a counter argument and obviously didnt want to argue against my point by bringing him up myself

i am not opposed to surgery

surgery can help you.. with women.. if you meet certain set of criterias

the point of my thread, the point of my argument isnt that surgery doesnt make you better looking. if you are high iq and you do very careful planning, procedure, surgeon selection and you manage to hit a natural look it can boost you a lot

my point is. most incels who dream about surgery like their life saviors will never get a face that is attractive to women to the degree they see a major change in their dating life
i don't agree with the mahfoud's case : i've asked lots of girls : they find him ugly as fuck.
Why ? because they say he looks unatural as hell.
I'm afraid of surgeries due to that.
The only thing that matters is having a nordic mother with a compact midface, you will be automatically a Chadlite at least
she is beautiful, but tbh tbh, i'll try to find the same but among my pheno. Man has to be pragmatic
lot of women like crisick? jfl
he gets allegedly, 200 likes per hour in Tinder.IMO he can't do such

Last edited:
i don't agree with the mahfoud's case : i've asked lots of girls : they find him ugly as fuck.
Why ? because they say he looks unatural as hell.
I'm afraid of surgeries due to that
what girls say dont mean shit

if he wasnt appealing to women he wouldnt have 4 million followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3043
Semi legit thread coming back to it.

Invasive leforts don't garuntee you to be good looking, and surgery has it's limits.
But surgery can definitely ascend even a 3psl to 6psl depending on the circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1862

Invasive leforts don't garuntee you to be good looking, and surgery has it's limits.
But surgery can definitely ascend even a 3psl to 6psl depending on the circumstances.
its very very situational. i never said it never works out, because sometimes it does. like in 2 out of 10 cases

the rest 8 don't experience a noticeable change in their dating life

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person

tbh, i was close to 6 PSL - i'm quit away from it rn- back then, just want to reach this level again and get eventually really to 6 PSL.
No need for invasive surgeries in my case : i've asked lots of surgeons, everytime they say to me "you don't need it, we won't do it" : for eyes,and for my lower third.
Either i'll try to find blackpilled doc,either i'll only do rhino + fillers/fat grafting for the UEE, and jaw. I don't see huge failo in my case, but may be i'm delusional. Anyway getting to low bf will help a lot.
its very very situational. i never said it never works out, because sometimes it does. like in 2 out of 10 cases

it's a bet, highly costing and dangerous.
needing an invasive surgery, already means that you have not a good basis imo.

what girls say dont mean shit
if he wasnt appealing to women he wouldnt have 4 million followers

So he's better looking than shimansky? the logic you just presented is flawed.

You're a smart dude but you often just take your experiences looksmaxing & immediately assume thats how it is in every single case.
'just lose weight bro' isn't the golden ticket, and neither is softmaxxing. I assume your case is either a) had good features so this normie shit worked for you b) you're deluded

Surgery doesn't have the potential to completely 180 someones life? don't be ridiculous. I've seen in office B&A's of many patients who've undergone bimax & honestly they put most of the trashy results you see online to shame. It's a common thing for many patients to deny the surgeon the right to display their results to the general public.

I will concede however that surgery can only give a finite increase in points & for the most part, unless dealing with maxillofacial cases in young teens, can never allow an individual to reach 9/10 or 10/10. This is regardless of base.

I'd say if doing the appropriate softmaxxes can give at most a 1 point gain, surgery can AT THE VERY MOST give a 3 point gain.

To clarify, I'm strictly talking about facial surgery, no LL or CL or anything like that lol. Thats a different matter.

TLDR:

this might change eventually, more resources for people to actually learn about surgeries (although most won't tbh just look at this site) and not get scammed outta their money. you right tho

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2205

Maybe from 3 to 6, but are we really aiming for 6psl if a 3?
If you have recessed features and bad eye area, surgery can ascend you a shit ton. Most 4psl people can become 6psl really.

Any increase in psl means more attractive to women. There are aytusts on here who can't talk to people irl, but your becoming more good looking can definitely attect more girls.

Only surgeries that will help make a difference:
-rhino
-otoplasty
-jaw
-chin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., noped, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
-rhino
-otoplasty
-jaw
-chin
eye area surgeries and hair transplants? What about lefort for recessed cels? Buccal fat removal and implants for subhuman skullshapes?

I get the muh maxilla cope is real in this forum, but legitimate recession can be fixed through leforts

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, Lorsss, Newguyaround and 1 other person
-rhino
-otoplasty
-jaw
-chin

probably don't need 3 out 4, i'm fine.
eye area surgeries and hair transplants? What about lefort for recessed cels? Buccal fat removal and implants for subhuman skullshapes?

I get the muh maxilla cope is real in this forum, but legitimate recession can be fixed through leforts

implants aren't worth it most of the time, in my case they don't. and i've seen lots of before/after infra/supra orbital implants : it was at best 0.5 PSL increase.
Eye area surgeries will at best do the same : 0.5 PSL.
hair transplant is not a surgery for me.

So he's better looking than shimansky? the logic you just presented is flawed.

You're a smart dude but you often just take your experiences looksmaxing & immediately assume thats how it is in every single case.
'just lose weight bro' isn't the golden ticket, and neither is softmaxxing. I assume your case is either a) had good features so this normie shit worked for you b) you're deluded

Surgery doesn't have the potential to completely 180 someones life? don't be ridiculous. I've seen in office B&A's of many patients who've undergone bimax & honestly they put most of the trashy results you see online to shame. It's a common thing for many patients to deny the surgeon the right to display their results to the general public.

I will concede however that surgery can only give a finite increase in points & for the most part, unless dealing with maxillofacial cases in young teens, can never allow an individual to reach 9/10 or 10/10. This is regardless of base.

I'd say if doing the appropriate softmaxxes can give at most a 1 point gain, surgery can AT THE VERY MOST give a 3 point gain.

To clarify, I'm strictly talking about facial surgery, no LL or CL or anything like that lol. Thats a different matter.

TLDR:
no thats not the logic i presented. you're straw-manning my argument

guy said toni mahfud is ugly to girls, i replied with argument that he acquired status for his looks and he wouldnt have gotten it with girls considering him ugly

i didnt say having a lot of followers automatically makes you attractive, just in this specific case it makes no sense that girls would find him ugly

i know exactly surgery can make you attractive, what i said is not that it cant, but it happens significanfly less than this website makes you seem to believe

its like a false dream that sometimes works

going up in PSL is an on an exponential curve, the higher you are, the harder it is to be even more

just because it is "easy" to go from ugly to normie, it doesn't mean it works just as much when u try to go from normie or attractive, in fact its exponentially harder

and it gets even harder as u go up further, espeically since there is a huge degree of what you cant mathematically quantify when it comes to attractiveness. harmony, phenotypes, certain synergies of features that somehow work out but dont work on paper

people look at it way too robotically and think surgeries and outcomes are just gonna work out thr way they imagine in their head

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, NormieKilla, Bluepill and 5 others
Just lol literally all surgerymaxxers had a good base that they just expanded on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
just because it is "easy" to go from ugly to normie, it doesn't mean it works just as much when u try to go from normie or attractive, in fact its exponentially harder

and it gets even harder as u go up further, espeically since there is a huge degree of what you cant mathematically quantify when it comes to attractiveness. harmony, phenotypes, certain synergies of features that somehow work out but dont work on paper

people look at it way too robotically and think surgeries and outcomes are just gonna work out thr way they imagine in their head

I completely agree with these 3 points, especially the last one. I've noticed people just listing procedures theyre gonna get with no rhyme or reason thinking they'll ascend. This sort of thinking is futile.
Your point about certain synergies that don't work out on paper is an interesting one.

The way people in the PSL community have rated faces has changed a lot in a short time, but the one thing that hasn't changed is this 'check the boxes' approach where these predetermined 'good' traits are all people look for.

Cue hundreds of contradictory or confusing threads where a certain feature's 'importance' is debated for no reason & no conclusion is reached.

ie. ITS ALL ABOUT HUNTER EYES
ie. IS A LOW SET BROW RIDGE GOOD OR BAD
ie. MIDFACE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

etc. etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Just lol literally all surgerymaxxers had a good base that they just expanded on.
The only death sentence is having a normie face. Nothing can help it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
genio will ASCEND ME bro !!

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Rhino.
Fixing recession.

These are the only things I’ve seen that have worked.

@ZUZZCEL results just showed to me that implants are cope tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2486
Rhino.
Fixing recession.

These are the only things I’ve seen that have worked.

@ZUZZCEL results just showed to me that implants are cope tbh.
tbh i need a better forward grown, i'm hoping to get someday palate expander, since nobody want to do bimax when you have no recession, and perfect occlusion
implants are shit everywhere but in jawline and may be may be cheekbones but most of the time the cheekbones don't need

tbh i need a better forward grown, i'm hoping to get someday palate expander, since nobody want to do bimax when you have no recession, and perfect occlusion
implants are shit everywhere but in jawline and may be may be cheekbones but most of the time the cheekbones don't need

What?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i mean implants are good only for masseters imo and maybe cheekbones if you are zygoless
but all the shit infra/supra orbital don't change much

op: believe in ur eyes. not what retards are saying, u dont look plastic, u're still swollen

• JFL
images

THREAD

• JFL
this is the most blackpilled thread on the entire forum and people cant handle it tbh

Excellent thread op I was thinking about making one like this. The harsh truth is you can get maybe one or two ops done before you start to look like a gen 2 synth and there's no guarantee that you will be happy with the result. Most you guys couldn't ascend even if you had unlimited money to get any surgery you wanted... Ooooof that's a tough pill to swallow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 2933
Excellent thread op I was thinking about making one like this. The harsh truth is you can get maybe one or two ops done before you start to look like a gen 2 synth and there's no guarantee that you will be happy with the result. Most you guys couldn't ascend even if you had unlimited money to get any surgery you wanted... Ooooof that's a tough pill to swallow.
Thoughts on facemaxxed?

your only saying this because you cant afford surgery yourself, this is your coping mechanism
i can afford them, i've already had minor surgeries and I'll likely have rhino in the near future

im just here to destroy daydreaming ethnics delusions, it gives me dopamine hits when they submit to verbal bullying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Thoughts on facemaxxed?
I haven't really looked at his pics too much but I know he's planning on getting more surgeries. I think he should just quit while he's ahead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i can afford them, i've already had minor surgeries and I'll likely have rhino in the near future

im just here to destroy daydreaming ethnics delusions, it gives me dopamine hits when they submit to verbal bullying

Being 2m or above really goes to the head

• +1
Honest question, why do you post so much on these forums (a forum primarily dedicated to surgerymaxxing), if you are so against it?

Are you here to learn about Retin-a and nofap?
I haven't really looked at his pics too much but I know he's planning on getting more surgeries. I think he should just quit while he's ahead.

I’m almost done but I’m happy with how it’s turned out so far.

Face is still swollen in these after pics btw

Attachments

• 567EC812-696E-4973-B437-9705CBDD8759.png
    567EC812-696E-4973-B437-9705CBDD8759.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 190
  • C786433E-35F0-4D67-B5C3-7E65D854BE5D.png
    C786433E-35F0-4D67-B5C3-7E65D854BE5D.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 187
  • +1
Reactions: noped and Gosick
Honest question, why do you post so much on these forums (a forum primarily dedicated to surgerymaxxing), if you are so against it?

Are you here to learn about Retin-a and nofap?

I’m almost done but I’m happy with how it’s turned out so far.

Face is still swollen in these after pics btw
Idk why you shit on soft looksmaxxing tbh. It’s all in the spectrum of looksmaxxing anways. Congrats on being the most plastic filled in all of PSL history Ig.

Idk why you shit on soft looksmaxxing tbh. It’s all in the spectrum of looksmaxxing anways. Congrats on being the most plastic filled in all of PSL history Ig.

yet he still mogs you to utter anarexia

he mogs the fuck out of your stoner skateboarding twink ass
Idk why you’re hating and I really don’t care if he mogs me. I can get women, there’s no doubting that. I have a hot girlfriend so I could give less of a fuck about what mentally ill people on this forum tell me about how I look jfl. Cool he mogs me, he will never be at the level of NTness or the level of mental health I’m at and he has 10+ years of experience on me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043, Titbot and 2 others