Surgery delusion

Idk why you’re hating and I really don’t care if he mogs me. I can get women, there’s no doubting that. I have a hot girlfriend so I could give less of a fuck about what mentally ill people on this forum tell me about how I look jfl. Cool he mogs me, he will never be at the level of NTness or the level of mental health I’m at and he has 10+ years of experience on me.

if you couldnt care less what mentally ill people on this forum think about you, why do you ask for rates and worry about 0.25 increases in psl ratings? its clear you do in fact care. Stop deluding yourself.

what makes you think your more nt then him anyway?

hes richer and better looking then you, thats more then enough to steal your girl

View attachment 123204

yet he still mogs you to utter anarexia
Mogging outside his forum and your own head is literally pointless. I could care less that he mogs me with his plastic and nuts and bolts. I genuinely don’t give a shit. The only reason I’m replying to his thread is because your account is quite new and you’re trying to big dick people on this site. You have no idea how delusional the people are here. You have no idea what mental illnesses and childhood trauma it takes for you to construct your face and try to become “perfect”. I honestly laugh at hardcore looksmaxxers like facemaxxed and occasionally surgerysoon (even though i kinda feel bad for him tbh) because they lack the introspection it takes to realize that they will NEVER be happy with themselves. It’s an endless chase of validation and attention that they were robbed of as children and now have completely deluded thoughts about how good attractive people have it. Sure, get PS and become a PSL7, but it takes actual TALKING and being witty and clever and sly with your communication to get women to not think you’re jus some creep who’s attractive. Looks very important but when you’re dealing with literal mentally ill men who worship male models and their looks, personality plays a role.
if you couldnt care less what mentally ill people on this forum think about you, why do you ask for rates and worry about 0.25 increases in psl ratings? its clear you do in fact care. Stop deluding yourself.

what makes you think your more nt then him anyway?

hes richer and better looking then you, thats more then enough to steal your girl
I honestly have stopped caring about the number. Sure, I like being able to think “well I’m this and if I do this and this, I can be this.” but I just want to fix my flaws which are my undereyes, ptosis, and nose. That has been my goal ever since I joined this shithole. I never once thought about getting a “crazy” surgery or implants for my jaw or anything. I keep it realistic. And yes, I am more NT than him. You can ask multiple people on this site. I can say with confidence I’m one of the most NT people here.

Nice, he’s richer, I’m honestly glad he’s made a lot of money. You do realize I’m still a teenager and he’s like late 20’s? So I would hope he’s richer than me.

Last edited:
Mogging outside his forum and your own head is literally pointless. I could care less that he mogs me with his plastic and nuts and bolts. I genuinely don’t give a shit. The only reason I’m replying to his thread is because your account is quite new and you’re trying to big dick people on this site. You have no idea how delusional the people are here. You have no idea what mental illnesses and childhood trauma it takes for you to construct your face and try to become “perfect”. I honestly laugh at hardcore looksmaxxers like facemaxxed and occasionally surgerysoon (even though i kinda feel bad for him tbh) because they lack the introspection it takes to realize that they will NEVER be happy with themselves. It’s an endless chase of validation and attention that they were robbed of as children and now have completely deluded thoughts about how good attractive people have it. Sure, get PS and become a PSL7, but it takes actual TALKING and being witty and clever and sly with your communication to get women to not think you’re jus some creep who’s attractive. Looks very important but when you’re dealing with literal mentally ill men who worship male models and their looks, personality plays a role.

I honestly have stopped caring about the number. Sure, I like being able to think “well I’m this and if I do this and this, I can be this.” but I just want to fix my flaws which are my undereyes, ptosis, and nose. That has been my goal ever since I joined this shithole. I never once thought about getting a “crazy” surgery or implants for my jaw or anything. I keep it realistic. And yes, I am more NT than him. You can ask multiple people on this site. I can say with confidence I’m one of the most NT people here.

Nice, he’s richer, I’m honestly glad he’s made a lot of money. You do realize I’m still a teenager and he’s like late 20’s? So I would hope he’s richer than me.

you look older then he is. Im pretty sure you fixing your nose and eyes will throw off your harmony and make you look worse like op said :D

you look older then he is. Im pretty sure you fixing your nose and eyes will throw off your harmony and make you look worse like op said :D
Funny because I can pass for 17-18. And you haven’t even seen my nose from a 3/4th or side and you can’t throw off harmony with fat transfers to undereyes so nice try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Funny because I can pass for 17-18. And you haven’t even seen my nose from a 3/4th or side and you can’t throw off harmony with fat transfers to undereyes so nice try.
I thought when you were 18, your considered a adult? I assume your 19-20? You are not a teenager.

I thought when you were 18, your considered a adult? I assume your 19-20? You are not a teenager.
I’m not going to say my actual age but “teen” is in the suffix.

I’m not going to say my actual age but “teen” is in the suffix.
in a different thread you said you were in uni so only possible options are 18/19, I'm willing to bet you're 19

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: entropy137, TylerDurden, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: entropy137, Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy

I’m pretty NT.

My lay count is above 70 now, but to consistently lay and most importantly KEEP 8+\10 women through my years of experience it’s simply not enough to be a slightly above average Normie as I was

Women these days have insane options and you literally have to blow the competition out of the water.

“game” is overrated. You can know the core principles but after that it’s your looks and value (status etc).

My goal was 8+/10 PSL who has hot women chasing him. I don’t want to be a normie that has to chase and put a lot of work into gaming women. I simply don’t want to do that. I want to put in the work and then have the women come to me.

Basically employee vs business owner strategy but for women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, dachad, ExCel and 2 others
I’m pretty NT.

My lay count is above 70 now, but to consistently lay and most importantly KEEP 8+\10 women through my years of experience it’s simply not enough to be a slightly above average Normie as I was

Women these days have insane options and you literally have to blow the competition out of the water.

“game” is overrated. You can know the core principles but after that it’s your looks and value (status etc).

My goal was 8+/10 PSL who has hot women chasing him. I don’t want to be a normie that be to chase and put a lot of work into gaming women. I simply don’t want to do that.
I don’t believe you “pretty NT”. Sure, you may display that as your outer personality but I’d love to take a tour inside your mind when you’re alone. Actions>words. NT people don’t get their faces filled with plastic to compensate for their lack of female validation in their development years, sorry.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
I don’t believe you “pretty NT”. Sure, you may display that as your outer personality but I’d love to take a tour inside your mind when you’re alone. Actions>words. NT people don’t get their faces filled with plastic to compensate for their lack of female validation in their development years, sorry.

It’s pretty simple - I see a recessed orbital rim from aging that doesn’t look good - I find the solution to make it look better - eppley orbital rim implants.

It’s like fixing a dent in your sports car.

Not a whole lot else going on.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
It’s pretty simple - I see a recessed orbital rim from aging that doesn’t look good - I find the solution to make it look better - eppley orbital rim implants.

It’s like fixing a dent in your sports car.

Not a whole lot else going on.
Don’t give me that horse shit excuse man. You’ve had multiple surgeries to the point where Eppley himself said he hopes not to see you again. You’re trying to reach perfection and that’s impossible. Give up while you’re ahead. Other NT people have told you the same. It’s time to listen.

Don’t give me that horse shit excuse man. You’ve had multiple surgeries to the point where Eppley himself said he hopes not to see you again. You’re trying to reach perfection and that’s impossible. Give up while you’re ahead. Other NT people have told you the same. It’s time to listen.

I’m pretty much almost already there.

There are a couple more things I’m considering but I’m more than halfway to where I want to be.

I’m not going to turn into that ken doll guy

i can afford them, i've already had minor surgeries and I'll likely have rhino in the near future

im just here to destroy daydreaming ethnics delusions, it gives me dopamine hits when they submit to verbal bullying
I'm gonna ascend so fucking hard. I've got two major failos right now, my eye area (NCT) and nose, I consult with Taban to get my NCT fixed and get rhinoplasty. I've already got high cheekbones, a compact midface and a decent jaw, I'm gonna go from 3.5 to 5 PSL.

There are a couple more things I’m considering but I’m more than halfway to where I want to be.

Dude quit while you're ahead, don't be Icarus who flew too close to the sun.

• +1

... You feel bad for me? WTF, why?

• So Sad
shut the fuck up you indian, you no business making looks theory threads etc when you are the epitome of subhumanity.
Fight me faggot

Fight me faggot

after im done with you, your face's psl rating will be in the negatives causing you to commit suicide.

bring it bitch, buy me a plain ticket to your shithole country and lets throw down

after im done with you, your face's psl rating will be in the negatives causing you to commit suicide.

View attachment 123214

bring it bitch, buy me a plain ticket to your shithole country and lets throw down
I aint buying you shit faggot, bite it you scum. Come down to Australia, me any my mates'll cave your fucking skull in, and run a train on your whore of a mother afterwards. The last person I shanked had a big fucking mouth just like you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
shut the fuck up you indian, you no business making looks theory threads etc when you are the epitome of subhumanity.
imagine randomly atacking a user. Epitome of autism jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
imagine randomly atacking a user. Epitome of autism jfl

another Indian

I can literally fuck up both of you at once, 1 whiteman is worth more then a 100 indians.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989, Romanicus and Deleted member 685
I can literally fuck up both of you at once
if you're browsing this forum the only thing you're going to fuck up is your libido srs

View attachment 123214

if you're browsing this forum the only thing you're goign to fuck up is your libido you retarded faggot
This little bitch is just a sad little troll, best we stop feeding this troll so his ego doesn't inflate, and he knows that he's worth fucking nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This little bitch is just a sad little troll, best we stop feeding this troll so his ego doesn't inflate, and he knows that he's worth fucking nothing.
Making fun of a users face outside of the original ratings thread is such an autistic move, even for this forum

• +1

You’re what, 70% there? You will look plastic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
You’re what, 70% there? You will look plastic.

Things left:

Skull implants
Wrap around jaw and chin implant
Rhino revision (nostril width reduction)
Mouth widening
Otoplasty revision
Eyebrow lowering
Stroma
Hair transplant

After these I’m truly done unless something needs a final revision

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, nastynas, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Things left:

Skull implants
Mouth widening
Otoplasty revision
Eyebrow lowering
Stroma
Hair transplant

Mouth widening will leave scars prettt sure. Why would u need skull implants?
Things left:

Skull implants
Mouth widening
Otoplasty revision
Eyebrow lowering
Stroma
Hair transplant

Your chin’s anterior projection is literally ideal and very aesthetic. You don’t need stroma nor does anyone.

Mouth widening will leave scars prettt sure. Why would u need skull implants?

Your chin’s anterior projection is literally ideal and very aesthetic. You don’t need stroma nor does anyone.

"you dont need stroma nor does anyone"

then how come you wearing blue colored contacts then my dear pajeet?

Things left:

Skull implants
Mouth widening
Otoplasty revision
Eyebrow lowering
Stroma
Hair transplant

You’re so fucked in the head. Only thing I would say you “need” is a hair transplant because hair is very important for everyone. Have fun in uncanny valley.
... You feel bad for me? WTF, why?
Due to the Tinder because you seemed depressed by the result despite extreme looksmaxxing.

• +1
Things left:

Skull implants
Mouth widening
Otoplasty revision
Eyebrow lowering
Stroma
Hair transplant

your eyebrows are already pretty good, augmenting them will give you a neanderthal like look which will throw off your harmony, I would avoid that.

Everything else on the list seems reasonable, Im not sure about the skull implants, then again I dont know much about them in general.

You’re so fucked in the head. Only thing I would say you “need” is a hair transplant because hair is very important for everyone. Have fun in uncanny valley.

Due to the Tinder because you seemed depressed by the result despite extreme looksmaxxing.

Well, just in general, even if someone hadn't looksmaxxed, wouldn't you be shocked and disappointed to get those kinds of results? (I.e., not one legitimately attractive girl)

Well, just in general, even if someone hadn't looksmaxxed, wouldn't you be shocked and disappointed to get those kinds of results? (I.e., not one legitimately attractive girl)
Yeah

That's why the results basically made me say WTF, how could I possibly be this bad-looking to girls? TBH, I wouldn't have expected to get such unattractive matches even in my pre-surgery state.
Random, out-of-left-field question, but why do you think my matches were so bad @PrettyBoyMaxxing? Bad/weird photos and clothes, too old-looking, just generally unattractive to attractive girls who know they can do better, etc.?

Last edited:
  • +1
Honest question, why do you post so much on these forums (a forum primarily dedicated to surgerymaxxing), if you are so against it?

Are you here to learn about Retin-a and nofap?
just because i dont believe in these cyborg like plastic "ascension" it doesn't make me indifferent to looksmaxxing or even surgeries. im here to learn information, perspective of other people, argue with them to reach conclusion about topics and learn even more and its also a source of dopamine. good cope while im looksmaxxing myself till my goals

"you dont need stroma nor does anyone"

then how come you wearing blue colored contacts then my dear pajeet?
Not wearing blue contact

Things left:

Skull implants
Mouth widening
Otoplasty revision
Eyebrow lowering
Stroma
Hair transplant

Gogo my friend, the niggas saying u cant ascend because u will look "synth" dont know how to explain the "synth" concept anyway.

im just here to destroy daydreaming ethnics delusions, it gives me dopamine hits when they submit to verbal bullying
ngl, the day when ethnics below 8 PSL want to get white stacy with surgeries, you know that it never began. Just be pragmatic buddyboyos
this guy is really sick, all his replies were sick

Last edited:
Random, out-of-left-field question, but why do you think my matches were so bad @PrettyBoyMaxxing? Bad/weird photos and clothes, too old-looking, just generally unattractive to attractive girls who know they can do better, etc.?
bad pictures, your eye area is not clearly visible(its the most important part of them, first thing they look at, if ur eyes arent visible in pic eg. u have sunglasses or you stand too far, ur chances are lessen), you're a bit old too and they can do better too

with good pictures, eye surgery you could get significantly better matches though

bad pictures, your eye area is not clearly visible(its the most important part of them, first thing they look at, if ur eyes arent visible in pic eg. u have sunglasses or you stand too far, ur chances are lessen), you're a bit old too and they can do better too

with good pictures, eye surgery you could get significantly better matches though

Thanks. When you say I'm a bit too old, is that based on the age that he set my bio to (27), or the fact that I simply look too old in the photos, regardless of what the age is set to?

Also, when you say they can do better, do you mean in the sense that lots of girls on Tinder just keep it simple and straightforward and having the policy of swiping right only on top 0.5% gigachads? Or do you think they're actually briefly comparing me to other males they've seen on the app and saying "meh, he's ok but nope."

Thanks. When you say I'm a bit too old, is that based on the age that he set my bio to (27), or the fact that I simply look too old in the photos, regardless of what the age is set to?

Also, when you say they can do better, do you mean in the sense that lots of girls on Tinder just keep it simple and straightforward and having the policy of swiping right only on top 0.5% gigachads? Or do you think they're actually briefly comparing me to other males they've seen on the app and saying "meh, he's ok but nope."
bit too old as in you look your age, however u dont look too "old" either dont worry.

no they dont swipe gigachads only, but they're still extremely picky. id say they swipe top 20% and DTF with top 5%. the rest 15% is for validation boost most of the time or u could take them out to few dates and maybe fuck them

you have potential, u need to fix ur eye area, gymcel more (not being a gymcel at this age is huge failo) and get better pictures and u can get 6-7/10 matches with occasional 8/10 that will likely ghost you but still good for dopamine

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2205
Honest question, why do you post so much on these forums (a forum primarily dedicated to surgerymaxxing), if you are so against it?

Are you here to learn about Retin-a and nofap?

I’m almost done but I’m happy with how it’s turned out so far.

Face is still swollen in these after pics btw
its your nose, thats literally it.
Things left:

Skull implants
Mouth widening
Otoplasty revision
Eyebrow lowering
Stroma
Hair transplant

please tell me you're joking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I don't want to post the link, but I just found the post from @Amnesia on lookism about how he isn't getting any quality chicks. This is perfect proof of the delusion. JFL at getting surgery to try to be a Chad who enjoys effortless lays.

• So Sad
bit too old as in you look your age, however u dont look too "old" either dont worry.

no they dont swipe gigachads only, but they're still extremely picky. id say they swipe top 20% and DTF with top 5%. the rest 15% is for validation boost most of the time or u could take them out to few dates and maybe fuck them

you have potential, u need to fix ur eye area, gymcel more (not being a gymcel at this age is huge failo) and get better pictures and u can get 6-7/10 matches with occasional 8/10 that will likely ghost you but still good for dopamine

Do you think it was a bad idea for the guy who ran the experiment to set my age at 27, considering that I'm actually way older than that (turning 32 in a few months)?

Also, I agree with you about fixing the eye area and gymcelling more, but is there anything even more extreme/invasive I should consider having done (osteotomies, for example) if I want to have a chance of matching with even better-looking girls than 6-7/10?

I’m no one to shame @facemaxxed or @SurgerySoon for getting implants, as I’ll eventually get very similar ones as well (albeit probably not as much as @facemaxxed). I would say to those like @PrettyBoyMaxxing that, as long as a surgery doesn’t end up looking unnatural, who honestly cares if it’s implants, or fillers, or osteotomies, instead of natural bone projection?
You’re very fortunate to already have above average bone structure, and are only looking to get minimally invasive things done—you can afford to do that because you already look great.

Of course, if someone could just push a button, and instantly get the procedure they want done, with no downtime, just about every person on the planet would get something invasive done, and I bet most people would get dozens of things done, especially if you can control for keeping things natural-looking.

However, where I will agree with @PrettyBoyMaxxing, is that this obsession of wanting to look good in order to, not just get women (that’s fine)— but live some sort of “chad” lifestyle where women will just bow to you upon laying eyes on you, is very unhealthy.

Since this would presume the fact that you are not looking for a long term relationship, and just want endless hookups, considering the cost of all the surgeries you’re likely to get it would most likely be more cost effective to just see escorts/sugar babies or something.

I’m personally interested in the more invasive things (especially since I quite literally need a few invasive procedures like double jaw surgery just to have a better bite and airway lol).

I think the idea of being able to improve the aesthetics of your face, whether it be through implants, osteotomies, or something like myofunctional therapy/mewing when you’re growing, is really cool and there are people who’s quality of life can definitely improve with either of these things, even if it’s just in their self confidence.

I’m also very much into the idea of being able to fix virtually all of my flaws and even get implants and all that, but because:
1. I can afford it financially
2. I’m not doing this to be able to pickup girls, I’m doing
a. the necessary things, for functional reasons, and
b. the more “cosmetic” things, because I just want to, I just want to try and look damn good. I already have a stable career, I already have hobbies I enjoy, and I have nothing to complain about when it comes to women or relationships, and this is something that’s always interested me, the aesthetics of the face.

So if I can afford it, I’m well off mentally, and I’m not chasing some fantasy about getting hundreds of 8/10 women because of my looks, who cares what I do?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, kota, SurgerySoon and 1 other person
Do you think it was a bad idea for the guy who ran the experiment to set my age at 27, considering that I'm actually way older than that (turning 32 in a few months)?
18-22 girls aren't ashamed to sleep with guys who are 30 years old so i guess I wouldn't lie about my age

i will only start lying about my age when it gets closer to 40 tbh

Also, I agree with you about fixing the eye area and gymcelling more, but is there anything even more extreme/invasive I should consider having done (osteotomies, for example) if I want to have a chance of matching with even better-looking girls than 6-7/10?
this is extremely hard to tell. i dont know if i'd do osteotomies tbh and risk nerve damage at 32 years old, if you were 22 and very ugly maybe i'd consider more. just get the eye thing done, run gymcel game and go for slim 20-25 chick maybe occasional 18-20

I don't want to post the link, but I just found the post from @Amnesia on lookism about how he isn't getting any quality chicks. This is perfect proof of the delusion. JFL at getting surgery to try to be a Chad who enjoys effortless lays.

Probably doesn’t have any game.

You need looks and game even hardcore looksmaxxers like me will admit that.

Also was wondering as you all seem to know, @PrettyBoyMaxxing , @facemaxxed ,

What the hell’s “NT” stand for?