Surgery delusion

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
I've noticed a lot of users tend to be extremely strict and nitpicky when it comes to normal ratings. Even more so strict than it would make sense, but whatever, females are strict too. I understand being perfectionist to such a degree.

But when it comes to surgery and surgery results, they become bluepilled optimistic retards, where the post-op pic looks fake/plastic and even ugly in the sense of what the surgery tried to achieve in the first place.

They would say things like "Ohh gj boyooo you ascended haaaaarrrd 😍😍😍" "from 5 to 7.5 wow" and in best cases the guy does exact same with females IRL. In other cases he looks like Micheal Jackson.

"Woooow what a loweer third, mirin mirin. Gonna call my surgeon to adjust my implant!"

I keep noticing users being so oblivious to surgery results over and over.

Number 1 priority with surgeries is for them to look as natural and as fitting into your harmony as possible.

Yet they keep overrating Jackson lookalike "ascended users".

Is this natural coping mechanism to help them escape rope by making themselves believe surgery will change their life?

(Disclaimer: Obviously not ever surgery, not every user bla bla, there exist some minor surgeries that look natural bla bla OP is a faggot bla bla, lets skip this part and share ur opinion)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, angelo, Mewton and 44 others
surgery is pointless without good base imo. and then you wouldnt be ugly anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member, Mewton and 17 others
surgery is pointless without good base imo. and then you wouldnt be ugly anyway
ive not seen one single life changing surgery before-after in the PSL scene. they're either minor to no impact aka user does same with women or if they make drastic difference they end up looking very fake

as far as im concerned surgery is cope in 99% of cases

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, goldstandardwhey and 6 others
I’ve seen plenty of very good lower third transformations.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Mewton, WadlowMaxxing and 27 others
whywoulditmatter from lookism ascended from surgery

Sometimes, it works. Sometimes it doesn't. If there's an easily fixable feature that destroys otherwise present harmony then it tends to be effective.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Danish_Retard, mewcoper and 2 others
Interesting BDD example here is a different one
6jRcKsT

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Mewton, entropy137 and 25 others
Interesting BDD example here is a different one
View attachment 84952
this is some crazy recession. literally deformed. if you are deformed its a total different case

thread's context is non-deformed 4/10 incels who think they will be 6+psl with surgeries from 4. it just doesnt happen

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5052, Chadelite and 7 others
this is some crazy recession. literally deformed. if you are deformed its a total different case

thread's context is non-deformed 4/10 incels who think they will be 6+psl with surgeries from 4. it just doesnt happen
Yeah, and there is a middle ground where you don't make substantial differences of that sort but a notable one nonetheless, obliviously you can't fix flaws that aren't ones. Just saying it doesn't work is too simplistic black and white perspective that isn't adding anything constructive to the discussion.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, wateriswet and middayshowers
Yeah, and there is a middle ground where you don't make substantial differences of that sort but a notable one nonetheless, obliviously you can't fix flaws that aren't ones.
Im not against the idea of surgery. Nor that someone would try to better his looks by surgeries, implants, fillers.

Its just 9/10 results I see on looksmax/lookism look unnatural and unpleasant. I do not believe these users do any better with women at all.
Just saying it doesn't work is too simplistic black and white perspective that isn't adding anything constructive to the discussion.
It can work, I can totally see it. Especially when there's a good looking face with 1 huge failo which for some reason ruins harmony and it gets corrected by surgery. eg. big ugly nose

But when we take plain/bland 4/10 incel faces who have multiple moderate problems and several minor ones then they will never end up looking how they imagined .

I dont even know where im going with this thread, i was most likely bored. Threads inspiration was that guy that posted yday who had 6 surgeries and looks like shit. Yet looksmax users kept sucking his dick and giving ratings inflated to oblivion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
ive not seen one single life changing surgery before-after in the PSL scene. they're either minor to no impact aka user does same with women or if they make drastic difference they end up looking very fake

Le Fort 3 IS probably the Most life changing surgery there is TBH

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, WadlowMaxxing, UglyGod360 and 8 others
Im not against the idea of surgery. Nor that someone would try to better his looks by surgeries, implants, fillers.

Its just 9/10 results I see on looksmax/lookism look unnatural and unpleasant. I do not believe these users do any better with women at all.

It can work, I can totally see it. Especially when there's a good looking face with 1 huge failo which for some reason ruins harmony and it gets corrected by surgery. eg. big ugly nose

But when we take plain/bland 4/10 incel faces who have multiple moderate problems and several minor ones then they will never end up looking how they imagined .

I dont even know where im going with this thread, i was most likely bored. Threads inspiration was that guy that posted yday who had 6 surgeries and looks like shit. Yet looksmax users kept sucking his dick and giving ratings inflated to oblivion
Yh Tbh i'd never listen to a Fag on this Forum who ever Said "get this surgery or it's over"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Le Fort 3 IS probably the Most life changing surgery there is TBH

Gosh feelsgood for that girl, May she live in peace forever tbh. I had mandible fracture when i was a Little Child and surgery. I spent a month in the hospital although i dont remember it. Dont want to know what this girl has gone through.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Redeemer, Warlow and 6 others
We would see better results if more users had more money instead of rotting in their parents basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Idrissmaxxing, Redeemer and 13 others
I've noticed a lot of users tend to be extremely strict and nitpicky when it comes to normal ratings. Even more so strict than it would make sense, but whatever, females are strict too. I understand being perfectionist to such a degree.

But when it comes to surgery and surgery results, they become bluepilled optimistic retards, where the post-op pic looks fake/plastic and even ugly in the sense of what the surgery tried to achieve in the first place.

They would say things like "Ohh gj boyooo you ascended haaaaarrrd 😍😍😍" "from 5 to 7.5 wow" and in best cases the guy does exact same with females IRL. In other cases he looks like Micheal Jackson.

View attachment 84936

"Woooow what a loweer third, mirin mirin. Gonna call my surgeon to adjust my implant!"

Number 1 priority with surgeries is for them to look as natural and as fitting into your harmony as possible.

Is this natural coping mechanism to help them escape rope by making themselves believe surgery will change their life?

(Disclaimer: Obviously not ever surgery, not every user bla bla, there exist some minor surgeries that look natural bla bla OP is a faggot bla bla, lets skip this part and share ur opinion)
SURGERY IS NOT COPE
this guy underwent:
- zygo osteotomy
- Lefort 1 maxillary osteotomy
- BSSO mandibular osteotomy
- hair transplant
- beard transplant
- chin wing osteotomy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
SURGERY IS NOT COPE

zygo osteotomy + leFort 1 + jaw osteotomy (BSSO) + chin wing (the best ascension ever)
View attachment 84978

rhyno + chin implant ascension
View attachment 84980

canthoplasty ascension
View attachment 84981

from 0.5 to 6 PSL in 1 day
1st guy is one of the only examples ive seen where id say he looks a lot better. but partly because he was so fucking subhuman to begin with, that it wasnt possible for him to not look a lot better with the amount of surgeries he did. its a lot easier going from 0 to 4 than from 4 to 6

2nd is hardly too different, couldve just lost bf% on pre pic to look like post pic

3rd is good improvement obviously but judging his face by this cropped picture hes still incel tier

none of these are proof for 4/10 plain/bland face incels "ascending" with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and joelortiz
its a lot easier going from 0 to 4 than from 4 to 6
Idk what you mean. He clearly went from 1 to 6.5, not to fucking 4 JFL.
And that statement is so fucking situational, ascension isn't something you can calculate. There's just too many factors to judge from it, you have to take into account all of them. Firstly you have to know your exact flaws and why they are there and what's the most efficient ways to fix them, etc.

Btw, most redpilled surgerymaxxers don't share their results for obvious reasons. When you search for surgery before/afters from looksmaxxers you're just seeing the tip of the iceberg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, 5'8manlet, leprechauncel and 7 others
have you never seen celebrities ascend from surgery retard?

have you never seen celebrities ascend from surgery retard?
they fixed failos, they were already above average to begin with (bonewise). no surgery for your mongoloid 4 psl face and manlet height

muh dont be deformed be average and surgery will work for you

yeahhhhh thats the point :unsure:

Shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie
"Future Chadlite"

giphy.gif
already got my photos rated here, im able to ascend from a 4 to a 6. Youre a dumbfuck if you dont think surgery can ascend you.

• JFL
this is mostly due to users not knowing what they should get and not taking advice from knowledgable surgeons. surgery ascension is absolutely real and can make a major difference. even people with deformities can be saved with surgery.

RHw6jNv.jpg

already got my photos rated here, im able to ascend from a 4 to a 6. Youre a dumbfuck if you dont think surgery can ascend you.

patiently waiting for your results. just remember this thread when u will look yourself in the mirror having that pain in your stomach knowing you dont really look any better while having fucked up your face

this is mostly due to users not knowing what they should get and not taking advice from knowledgable surgeons. surgery ascension is absolutely real and can make a major difference. even people with deformities can be saved with surgery.

RHw6jNv.jpg
show me before after with side profile and front profile comparison where subject looks substancially differrnt to thr point he clearly has a notable edge in the dating market vs. pre-surgery, who was in the "casually unattractive, but nothing extreme, 4/10" category, which fits majority of incels

until then i dont believe surgery is not cope for 9 out of 10 incels that believe surgery will save them

RHw6jNv.jpg
exactly, people are getting shit done that didnt need to be done in the first place. If you fix deformities that are overly noticeable then youll ascend. Not a rhino that was never needed in the first place, etc.

patiently waiting for your results. just remember this thread when u will look yourself in the mirror having that pain in your stomach knowing you dont really look any better while having fucked up your face

show me before after with side profile and front profile comparison where subject looks substancially differrnt to thr point he clearly has a notable edge in the dating market vs. pre-surgery, who was in the "casually unattractive, but nothing extreme, 4/10" category, which fits majority of incels

until then i dont believe surgery is not cope for 9 out of 10 incels that believe surgery will save them
My surgeries will ascend me cause my chin is severely recessed and i have a huge bump on my nose. Those are legit reasons to get surgery, obviously the look afterwards will have to look natural and fit the harmony of your face. Thats the goal of every surgery, to look natural.

• +1
Reactions: alex569

Lol what the fuck? You;re calling the most legit thing in looksmaxxing cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Redeemer, magnificentcel and 2 others
Lol what the fuck? You;re calling the most legit thing in looksmaxxing cope jfl
look at it from end result oriented mindset

how much of surgeries PSL users do have satisfying results? couple of them. how much of these couple are significant when it comes to their dating life? very few of them and only when he was very very deformed to begin with. there is no surgery for bland 3,5-4 psl incel face to make it attractive to prime women

look at it from end result oriented mindset

how much of surgeries PSL users do have satisfying results? couple of them. how much of these couple are significant when it comes to their dating life? very few of them and only when he was very very deformed to begin with. there is no surgery for bland 3,5-4 psl incel face to make it attractive to prime women
There's been a lot lol. Just search them up online or something. Quit projecting.
its a lot easier going from 0 to 4 than from 4 to 6
Quit coping. He went from a 4 to a 6. You're arguement literally makes no sense.
You can't go from a4 to a 6 but you can go from a 0 to a 4?:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Usum and I'mme
There's been a lot lol. Just search them up online or something. Quit projecting.
i dont need to project, i dont need or plan any surgeries

post these results

also make sure to not pick clinically deformed people, just plain/bland 4 psl incel faces

i dont need to project, i dont need or plan any surgeries

post these results

also make sure to not pick clinically deformed people, just plain/bland 4 psl incel faces
You're projecting because you probably can't get surgery. there have alreay been many examples of results on this forum, and you're making the choice of ignoring it.

Shit thread. Keep mew coping jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Usum and LDNPari
You're projecting because you probably can't get surgery. there have alreay been many examples of results on this forum, and you're making the choice of ignoring it.

Shit thread. Keep mew coping jfl.
what a piss weak retarded response

i dont need any surgery. i dont mew or care about mewing. i havent seen legitimate surgery ascension.

show me a surgery ascension of not clinically deformed 4psl incels, who do before/after WITHOUT angle fraud, with same lightning, same angle

show me one where he goes from unattractive to most women - > attractive to most women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566

View attachment 84936

Are you undisputed ?

what a piss weak retarded response

i dont need any surgery. i dont mew or care about mewing. i havent seen legitimate surgery ascension.

show me a surgery ascension of not clinically deformed 4psl incels, who do before/after WITHOUT angle fraud, with same lightning, same angle

show me one where he goes from unattractive to most women - > attractive to most women
Just search it up yourself dog. You're fucking retarded I'm not going to do your research for you.

Poorcel can't affor surgery so he sasys it's cope.

Image result for shit thread kys

Just search it up yourself dog. You're fucking retarded I'm not going to do your research for you.

Poorcel can't affor surgery so he sasys it's cope.

Image result for shit thread kys
- claims something
- can't back it up
- ad hominems

lost this argument, go make appointment with eppley, you're gonna be chad honey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, angelo and Deleted member 2227
- claims something
- can't back it up
- ad hominems

lost this argument, go make appointment with eppley, you're gonna be chad honey
Can't believe your life is so depressing you thought of this as an arguement.
If you don't believe in surgery, just stay the incel you are and quit projecting. Your arguement makes 0 sense.

• +1
Reactions: Redeemer and Deleted member 2227
Legit. The moment people notice that something is off while looking at your face your surgery was a fail.

• +1
Reactions: Redeemer, BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
Can't believe your life is so depressing you thought of this as an arguement.
If you don't believe in surgery, just stay the incel you are and quit projecting. Your arguement makes 0 sense.
must be hard to live with an IQ like that. keep crying for your lack of arguments and proof and keep bumping my thread like a good-good dog. not only you have no proof to back up your claims, i've clearly hurt your feelings jfl

Surgery is a cope (unless you are deformed tier recessed), the only legit surgery for an average male is a hairline lowering and rhino (if your nose is deformed), I've yet to see a single instance of average incel becoming gl with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 2486
Surgery is a cope (unless you are deformed tier recessed), the only legit surgery for an average male is a hairline lowering and rhino (if your nose is deformed), I've yet to see a single instance of average incel becoming gl with surgeries
yeah this is my point basically

My problems with surgery is the fact that it's overpriced and you might end up being botched and having complications.

I agree partially with OP in the sense that surgery game seems to me more of a gambling. It can make you or totally break you.

• +1
Form psl 4 to psl 6 maybe

Attachments

• 5A36A005-FDBC-487A-BC2E-CE76E1116536.jpeg
    5A36A005-FDBC-487A-BC2E-CE76E1116536.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 008C551B-A2EF-4C26-B453-8CA2AB5D684B.jpeg
    008C551B-A2EF-4C26-B453-8CA2AB5D684B.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 287
  • JFL
  • +1