Surgery in 3th world country

JohnRea

JohnRea

Iron
Ok, whenerv people hear someone mentioning "third world country" people go "hell, no, you gonna get fucked up etc".

But here is the question, there are people living there in those 3th world countries, and people there get all kinds of surgeries, most probably even emergency surgeries. And I bet people there get fixed by surgery all the time, get surgery to save their life's and what not. It's not like every surgery in those country is a butchery and failure.

So why not go there and get the surgeries one needs for the third of the price?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
@SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
99,9% of ppl here wont get surgeries neither in first world, neither in 3rd world. Why do u bother?

• JFL
Reactions: GordonFreeman
I mean most of the time, if you factor in airfare and other travel related expenses, it's really not worth flying halfway across the world to get important surgery performed by third world doctors.

Just my opinion at least.

99,9% of ppl here wont get surgeries neither in first world, neither in 3rd world. Why do u bother?
The question/discussion is for the true 0,01 percent of looksmaxers who like that 0,01 percent of bacteria that can't be killed/stopped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 2933
The question/discussion is for the true 0,01 percent of looksmaxers who like that 0,01 percent of bacteria that can't be killed/stopped.

Its worth go for 3rd world countries. Thats your answer.

• +1
Reactions: JohnRea