[LifeFuel] Surgery results

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
I’m not that rich dude

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted
he meant ppl didnt take into account what you said and are telling this guy he ascended when he looks more plastic
this, didn't think it could've been construed otherwise
ah, english is my secondary language and misinterpreted "vain". i thought he's meaning something like my thread was just trying to show off. but yeah makes sense and fits narrative of this thread
Your english is better than some native speakers, thats crazy.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
don't get disappointed but your nose was better before the rhyno, when it was completely straight
I can tell you it wasn’t. It had slight hump on it that was noticeable

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
i doubt anyone noticed. most ppl have a slight bump
I think the slight concave curve it has now actually looks good. I could always get an eppley nose bridge implant if needed.

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
The concave curve does look alot better, if looks more aesthetic for sure.

I do think it would allot better if the nasal tip was reduced a little to make the nose less bulbous, im not sure tho. its hard to say wht looks good when it comes to the nose since its easy to fck up
this, didn't think it could've been construed otherwise

Your english is better than some native speakers, thats crazy.
keep coping with ur sarms

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
The concave curve does look alot better, if looks more aesthetic for sure.

I do think it would allot better if the nasal tip was reduced a little to make the nose less bulbous, im not sure tho. its hard to say wht looks good when it comes to the nose since its easy to fck up

keep coping with ur sarms
Yeah I was thinking about reducing tip size and also nostril width. Barrett has a tiny nose and it looks amazing. But you are right the nose is unforgiving and if you go uncanny valley with the nose you are fucked

Angel

Angel

Banned
Make a “How to get rich” thread so we incels can moneymax.

I’m poor as shit :feelswhy:

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Make a “How to get rich” thread so we incels can moneymax.

I’m poor as shit :feelswhy:
its over if you dont have rich parents
Yeah I was thinking about reducing tip size and also nostril width. Barrett has a tiny nose and it looks amazing. But you are right the nose is unforgiving and if you go uncanny valley with the nose you are fucked
yea furreal, a aesthetic nose is key to looking good and standing out irl.

Thom Strijid, Barret, Toni Maufhed all have aesthetic noses.

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Grand Master of Flannel Shirts
Phenomenal!
You look like Hercules

SirGey

SirGey

Manlet Defender
gratz OP, ascension or ded

Gosick

Gosick

Banned
how was the post surgical meeting? @facemaxxed

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
how was the post surgical meeting? @facemaxxed
Have not had it yet, he spoke to me for a few minutes when I woke up from surgery he said it went well and he would actually he interested to see my photos in a few months from now (changed from his words that he told me he never wants to see me again after the surgery)

Gosick

Gosick

Banned
Have not had it yet, he spoke to me for a few minutes when I woke up from surgery he said it went well and he would actually he interested to see my photos in a few months from now (changed from his words that he told me he never wants to see me again after the surgery)
Im not sure if he realizes him saying "i dont want to see you again" after surgery is kind of disrespectful to his patients lol

of course, they might want more work done later on

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
Im not sure if he realizes him saying "i dont want to see you again" after surgery is kind of disrespectful to his patients lol

of course, they might want more work done later on
I guess it does come across slightly uncalibrated but I understand it, as a plastic surgeon he definitely deals with crazies who won’t leave him alone. I think once he met me and saw I was fairly reasonable he was ok with seeing me again.

Gosick

Gosick

Banned
I guess it does come across slightly uncalibrated but I understand it, as a plastic surgeon he definitely deals with crazies who won’t leave him alone. I think once he met me and saw I was fairly reasonable he was ok with seeing me again.
Hows the Paranasal implant? I assume its around your nose? does your midface look more foward in the mirror?

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional
Hows the Paranasal implant? I assume its around your nose? does your midface look more foward in the mirror?
My face is way to swollen to see but he did mention right after he finished the surgery when there wouldn’t have been much swelling and I was still out, that he saw a nice result.

toptearmm

toptearmm

Amateur
Start self-educating yourself on how to get rich online right now.

You won’t get rich from a traditional job and you won’t get rich by starting a brick and mortar business

Digital business models are the secret (dropshipping, online courses, lead gen and email marketing... etc etc. there are many and all can make you rich)
Can u help me with that?
Ebooks, courses ect?

toptearmm

toptearmm

Amateur
Buy a getWSOdo membership for 100 bucks and watch the top dropshipping courses
Thx alot
Even tho I not a fan of plastic surgery I must say you ascended!
Congrats man

N

Nobody96

Adept
@Redrighthand whats your opnion ?

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Looks good brah now you just have to collagenmaxx

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

6 Inch Zygos Slayer
Start faggotmaxing

Gosick

Gosick

Banned
My face is way to swollen to see but he did mention right after he finished the surgery when there wouldn’t have been much swelling and I was still out, that he saw a nice result.
he is still swollen so of course hes going to look "off", once the swellling is down, he will look alot more natural.

Gosick

Gosick

Banned
well his pre surgery pic isnt any more natural. that is after 6 surgeries
A Normie wont be able to spot if someone looks plastic unless they look plastic to a drastic extent. OP doesnt look plastic to a drastic extent if at all. ofcourse his jaw does looks sort of "off" but normies wont be able tell he got surgery.

He does look alot better after all of his surgery.

InZayn

InZayn

لَا إِلٰهَ,
You just aged 10+ years, look more masculine tho.

LDNPari

LDNPari

Elementalist
Did you do anything to the hairline?

Pm pics of frontal?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
retard Looksmaxing 6
xXx_sHrEK69_xXx Looksmaxing 6
Dope Looksmaxing 6