[LifeFuel] Surgery results

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
I’d appreciate it; I’m going to need to do double jaw surgery in the future, and those can end up with a whole range of results, depending on the surgeon.

1569795518322.png

Testament to this gigagod surgeron

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Just want to help my fellow man look better.
reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
Ah it was an A&G result? I’m not surprised. Thanks though 👍

A/G result ? don't know however we can see people no longer have an fucking excuse all the psl autists that complain muh face isn't fixable just send them this

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted
A/G result ? don't know however we can see people no longer have an fucking excuse all the psl autists that complain muh face isn't fixable just send them this
A&G (especially gunson) are considered to be the best in the world by many. They have some phenomenal results, truly lifechanging. The problem is that the cost is also lifechanging :)

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
A&G (especially gunson) are considered to be the best in the world by many. They have some phenomenal results, truly lifechanging. The problem is that the cost is also lifechanging :)

How much usually ?

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Arnett & Gunson; and yeah I guess a hopeful thread with all the best before and afters would be helpful, maybe I’ll eventually make one; but it seems there’s a huge divide here between people who are more pro surgery or anti surgery.

facemaxxed

facemaxxed

Professional

View attachment 124029

Testament to this gigagod surgeron
I emailed his office before, they said they don’t do cosmetic surgery and only functional

You have to be really fucked up for him to operate on you

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
Arnett & Gunson; and yeah I guess a hopeful thread with all the best before and afters would be helpful, maybe I’ll eventually make one; but it seems there’s a huge divide here between people who are more pro surgery or anti surgery.

You have autists claiming surgery cannot fix most people like giga cope
I emailed his office before, they said they don’t do cosmetic surgery and only functional

Fucking brutal black pill

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

No you don’t have to be “really fucked up”, if you are a class II or class III with some form of midfacial deficiency or airway issues, they’ll gladly take you on, if you can afford them lmao

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
i'm usually against posting prices so I'll give you a wide range. 50-100k

Main issue even with money they will not operate without your face being really fucked

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

disgusted

this is incorrect, you must've given off bdd vibes/ spoken to the wrong assistant.

oh btw @reptiles their waiting list is stupidly long

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
No you don’t have to be “really fucked up”, if you are a class II or class III with some form of midfacial deficiency or airway issues, they’ll gladly take you on, if you can afford them lmao

Oh then life fuel NGL THINKING ABOUT IT WOULD MY GIGACHAD MORPH BE POSSIBLE
this is incorrect, you must've given off bdd vibes/ spoken to the wrong assistant.

oh btw @reptiles their waiting list is stupidly long

Pass the rope

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Wait how could a surgeon sense BDD
Well I guess if they know you have gotten multiple procedures done, and if you did things they saw as weird like bring a bunch of pictures of male model or male celebrity faces and said “I want to get Henry Cavill’s jawline and Brian Shimansky’s cheekbones” even though you are getting a consultation for something that should primarily be functional, not cosmetic.

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
Well I guess if they know you have gotten multiple procedures done, and if you did things they saw as weird like bring a bunch of pictures of male model or male celebrity faces and said “I want to get Henry Cavill’s jawline and Brian Shimansky’s cheekbones” even though you are getting a consultation for something that should primarily be functional, not cosmetic.

What if you just bring a pic of morph ?

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Dude this disproves your theory to the nth degree that some people cannot ascend
I think there by definition will be someone who can’t possibly ascend, for example if you have a severe craniofacial syndrome.

The stronger/ steel manned version of @cocainecowboy ’s argument would be:

There are people out there with so many flaws, and/or flaws so deep, that, the only way surgeries could get them to be “good looking”, is if they were able to afford:

—the time
(potentially at least 3-5 years, especially if something like braces, jaw surgery, leg lengthening, hair transplants, “gymcelling”, is required, as well as all the rest time needed in between procedures—just try imagining that the majority of all this time, you will either be swollen, bruised, or have something stitched up, only waiting to get better in order to be able to get the next procedure)

—and the money (potentially upwards of half a million dollars depending on how much you need—think of someone who wants to do two rounds of leg lengthening, as well as Double Jaw Surgery, as well as get all their teeth done, as well as all the Eppley Implants, as well as Stroma)

Last edited:
reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
I think there by definition will be someone who can’t possibly ascend, for example if you have a sever craniofacial syndrome.

I think the stronger/ steel manned version of @cocainecowboy ’s argument would be:
There are people out there with so many flaws, and/or flaws so deep, that, the only way surgeries could get them to be “good looking”, is if they were able to afford:

•the time (potentially at least 3-5 years, especially if something like braces, jaw surgery, leg lengthening, hair transplants, “gymcelling”, is required, as well as all the rest time needed in between procedures—just try imagining that the majority of all this time, you will either be swollen, bruised, or have something stitched up, only waiting to get better in order to be able to get the next procedure)

•and the money (potentially upwards of half a million dollars depending on how much you need).

Ah right that's his argument i mean this seems like a strawman though of what were advocating for the argument merely is you will get ascended know that is a relative term merely just means be good looking enough to get women.

Also on side note does this morph looks possible with such surgeons like this
Screenshot_20190929-234518.jpg

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

What if you just bring a pic of morph ?
Idk... if the morph makes you out to be some sort of cartoon chad ( I have that weird famous Sean O’pry morph in mind), when all your getting is double jaw surgery and itd be impossible to get that much change in cheekbones or brow, then potentially, it can be seen as a red flag. However, if it’s just a morph for a rhinoplasty you did, it might seem more in bounds.

I think the way you carry yourself during the consultation would also play a big influence—never look/sound needy or creepy/weird.

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
Idk... if the morph makes you out to be some sort of cartoon chad ( I have that weird famous Sean O’pry morph in mind), when all your getting is double jaw surgery and itd be impossible to get that much change in cheekbones or brow, then potentially, it can be seen as a red flag. However, if it’s just a morph for a rhinoplasty you did, it might seem more in bounds.

I think the way you carry yourself during the consultation would also play a big influence—never look/sound needy or creepy/weird.

However therotically is such a change say they were willing to try possible

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
Dude this disproves your theory to the nth degree that some people cannot ascend
doesnt disprove anything

again for the 9999th time. dont strawman my argument and say I say surgery doesnt work. It works. But you wont be good looking from it if ur ugly. You will be normie in most cases. Good looking people have harmomy(balance of ratios) thar you cannot procreate mechanically cuz science doesnt completely understand how it works

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

Also on side note does this morph looks possible with such surgeons like this
View attachment 124049
There’s something slightly off putting about the thought of you showing this morph to a surgeon who is mainly there to fix your bite and airway lmao.

Of course A&G also value aesthetics, but this morph just seems unlikely, do you have a before?

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
doesnt disprove anything

again for the 9999th time. dont strawman my argument and say I say surgery doesnt work. It works. But you wont be good looking from it if ur ugly. You will be normie in most cases. Good looking people have harmomy(balance of ratios) thar you cannot procreate mechanically cuz science doesnt completely understand how it works

Depends on how bad the recces-ion was tbh most still ascended to some context and since most are normies you could reach chad lite at best but high tier normally
There’s something slightly off putting about the thought of you showing this morph to a surgeon who is mainly there to fix your bite and airway lmao.

Of course A&G also value aesthetics, but this morph just seems unlikely, do you have a before?

It would be changing the entire chin and skull itself

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
Depends on how bad the recces-ion was tbh most still ascended to some context and since most are normies you could reach chad lite at best but high tier normally
its clinically overrated. the reception of surgery results on these forums

people would be so extremely harsh and critical about every little thing when they rate a person

and then they see these results and be like "noo brah, it looks natural!" "nobody will notice" "looks good, ascended into 6 psl!!"

whereas if he posted his face in rating if he was unknown they would give him 4-4.5 psl. its crazy

emotion overrides every incel here

reptiles

reptiles

Your lovable nobody.
its clinically overrated. the reception of surgery results on these forums

people would be so extremely harsh and critical about every little thing when they rate a person

and then they see these results and be like "noo brah, it looks natural!" "nobody will notice" "looks good, ascended into 6 psl!!"

whereas if he posted his face in rating if he was unknown they would give him 4-4.5 psl. its crazy

emotion overrides every incel here

Their is something wrong with your main argument the fact getting rated 4.5 usually happens to ratings by other dudes foids you can never get a accurate unless you tap into their attractions men can't rate men women can it's just they have preferences not fetishes but certain things they want it's why some dudes like george clooney despite being old cel will appeal to women yes you have status that helps it but it is also true certain types of women like certain types of men none of this red pill bullshit but rather from pure instrospection that fundamentally all humans work somewhat same but express their love for different things so you have on some forums ugly dudes getting high ratings it's much more complex than people make it out to be

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
Their is something wrong with your main argument the fact getting rated 4.5 usually happens to ratings by other dudes foids you can never get a accurate unless you tap into their attractions men can't rate men women can it's just they have preferences not fetishes but certain things they want it's why some dudes like george clooney despite being old cel will appeal to women yes you have status that helps it but it is also true certain types of women like certain types of men none of this red pill bullshit but rather from pure instrospection that fundamentally all humans work somewhat same but express their love for different things so you have on some forums ugly dudes getting high ratings it's much more complex than people make it out to be
this wasnt the point of my post

but i agree with the point men cant rate men properly

Golden Glass

Golden Glass

doesnt disprove anything

Hey man, respectfully, I disagree with the statement “you won’t be good looking from it(surgery) if you are ugly”.

It could be that you and I are operating off different definitions of the terms “good looking” and “ugly”

If you are defining ugly as below average in looks (let’s say from 0-4/10 real world scale)

And you are defining good looking as above average in looks
(let’s say from 7-10/10 real world scale)

And let’s also add “average”
(let’s say from 5-6/10 real world scale)

I’d say this example right here, is enough to show you’re wrong; especially if you ironically enough added 3 more surgeries to the after:
•hair transplant
•eyelid surgery to fix NCT,
and fillers to eliminate upper eyelid exposure, as well as to augment the cheek and jaw implants if desired)

56ACFE85-A251-4C4E-975B-FFB1BB198A05.jpeg
DCC275E8-0F73-4B35-973A-AC4A397E2F89.jpeg

I don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of ugly wouldn’t have classified him as that beforehand. He’s definitely below average, and not by just a bit.

I also don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of good looking wouldn’t classify the him as that afterward *especially* if he got the additional procedures I listed, which anyone who knows about said procedures, knows that he can easily get them, the results of these additional surgeries are incredibly predictable, AND they’d easily make him even better looking.

Last edited:
cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

i don't take cocaine
Hey man, respectfully, I disagree with the statement “you won’t be good looking from it(surgery) if you are ugly”.

It could be that you and I are operating off different definitions of the terms “good looking” and “ugly”

If you are defining ugly as below average in looks (let’s say from 0-4/10 real world scale)

And you are definitely good looking as above average in looks
(let’s say from 7-10/10 real world scale)

And let’s also add “average”
(let’s say from 5-6/10 real world scale)

I’d say this example right here, is enough to show you’re wrong; especially if you ironically enough added 3 more surgeries to the after:
•hair transplant
•eyelid surgery to fix NCT,
and fillers to eliminate upper eyelid exposure, as well as to augment the cheek and jaw implants if desired)

View attachment 124055View attachment 124056

I don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of ugly wouldn’t have classified him as that beforehand.

I also don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of good looking wouldn’t classify the him as that afterward *especially* if he got the additional procedures I listed, which anyone who knows about said procedures, knows that he can easily get them, and they’d easily make him even better looking.
he didnt jump "tiers" in attraction. he became better looking version of himself that more or less attracts similar tier women.

also tan is very deceiving. if he didnt have tan the effect would be even less

this is a bad example tbh. i could probably find a very cherrypicked example of guy becoming legit GL after being legit ugly, but it wouldnt be representative of results and expectations to most 3-4 psl incels wanting to get surgery to become 5-6 psl

Bullpill

Bullpill

Trainee
Neels visser is fucking top tier.

He is much better lookin than me, although I can see how you see some resemblance.

No, does it look like I did anything to my hairline?

Here’s the front view
How did you choose the ratio between your jaw width and your cheekbone width?

L

ldar = cope

Apprentice
doesnt disprove anything

dont ever make threads about such things then

they are all braindead spastics here

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
retard Looksmaxing 6
xXx_sHrEK69_xXx Looksmaxing 6
Dope Looksmaxing 6