Surgery results

He’s fkn good at what he does, this post is disrespectful.
It is just stating facts and was not supposed to be judgemental. He is literally sitting barefoot on a chair hours after your surgery talking about skull implants - poignantly I may add.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You look better in the before tbh, I say stop now while you’re ahead.

You dont wanna become this guy
View attachment 119179

you do realize the concept of swelling right? op is still swollen af after surgery so of course hes going to look off, he will be better looking as the weeks go by.

also he looks far better after, I have seen his frontal pics and can confirm he is a easy 6 psl

It is just stating facts and was not supposed to be judgemental. He is literally sitting barefoot on a chair hours after your surgery talking about skull implants - poignantly I may add.
So dude it was like 10pm, he performed a complicated surgery that went well, and earned serious bank today because he was unique skills. The dude has the right to relax however tf he wants.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
So dude it was like 10pm, he performed a complicated surgery that went well, and earned serious bank today because he was unique skills. The dude has the right to relax however tf he wants.
Damn right!

Would you mind PMing me frontal before/after face pics?

Are these implants or osteotomy?

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
When people fuck around with their lips and nose too much thats when shit hits the fan. I’m very careful about those two features.
smart man, wasn’t trying to be rude with my comment btw, I’m sure it’ll look much better when swelling is down
best of luck dude have a good recovery

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 2527
smart man, wasn’t trying to be rude with my comment btw, I’m sure it’ll look much better when swelling is down
best of luck dude have a good recovery
Thanks man

Affiliate marketing (dropshipping)
You are an inspiration. I plan on getting many surgeries after I graduate in 2 years. I am a psl3 lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Nobody96
You are an inspiration. I plan on getting many surgeries after I graduate in 2 years. I am a psl3 lol

Start self-educating yourself on how to get rich online right now.

You won’t get rich from a traditional job and you won’t get rich by starting a brick and mortar business

Digital business models are the secret (dropshipping, online courses, lead gen and email marketing... etc etc. there are many and all can make you rich)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Usum and noped

You won’t get rich from a traditional job and you won’t get rich by starting a brick and mortar business

Digital business models are the secret (dropshipping, online courses, lead gen and email marketing... etc etc. there are many and all can make you rich)

did you graduate from uni?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
Cheers to you my ascended brother, wishing you a swift recovery and a lovely post life 🥃🥃

I may have won this battle but the war against my subpar genetics is not over yet.

Not stopping til I reach thom strijid or nick truelove level

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Adrenochrome
Can't wait to see non inflammation pics

pay for my surgeries pls

• JFL
Reactions: Angel
I’m not that rich dude

he meant ppl didnt take into account what you said and are telling this guy he ascended when he looks more plastic
this, didn't think it could've been construed otherwise
ah, english is my secondary language and misinterpreted "vain". i thought he's meaning something like my thread was just trying to show off. but yeah makes sense and fits narrative of this thread

Your english is better than some native speakers, thats crazy.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
don't get disappointed but your nose was better before the rhyno, when it was completely straight

I can tell you it wasn’t. It had slight hump on it that was noticeable

• +1
i doubt anyone noticed. most ppl have a slight bump

I think the slight concave curve it has now actually looks good. I could always get an eppley nose bridge implant if needed.

The concave curve does look alot better, if looks more aesthetic for sure.

I do think it would allot better if the nasal tip was reduced a little to make the nose less bulbous, im not sure tho. its hard to say wht looks good when it comes to the nose since its easy to fck up
this, didn't think it could've been construed otherwise

Your english is better than some native speakers, thats crazy.

keep coping with ur sarms

The concave curve does look alot better, if looks more aesthetic for sure.

I do think it would allot better if the nasal tip was reduced a little to make the nose less bulbous, im not sure tho. its hard to say wht looks good when it comes to the nose since its easy to fck up

keep coping with ur sarms

Yeah I was thinking about reducing tip size and also nostril width. Barrett has a tiny nose and it looks amazing. But you are right the nose is unforgiving and if you go uncanny valley with the nose you are fucked

• +1
Make a “How to get rich” thread so we incels can moneymax.

I’m poor as shit :feelswhy:

Make a “How to get rich” thread so we incels can moneymax.

I’m poor as shit :feelswhy:

its over if you dont have rich parents
Yeah I was thinking about reducing tip size and also nostril width. Barrett has a tiny nose and it looks amazing. But you are right the nose is unforgiving and if you go uncanny valley with the nose you are fucked

yea furreal, a aesthetic nose is key to looking good and standing out irl.

Thom Strijid, Barret, Toni Maufhed all have aesthetic noses.

Phenomenal!
You look like Hercules

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
gratz OP, ascension or ded

how was the post surgical meeting? @facemaxxed

how was the post surgical meeting? @facemaxxed

Have not had it yet, he spoke to me for a few minutes when I woke up from surgery he said it went well and he would actually he interested to see my photos in a few months from now (changed from his words that he told me he never wants to see me again after the surgery)

Have not had it yet, he spoke to me for a few minutes when I woke up from surgery he said it went well and he would actually he interested to see my photos in a few months from now (changed from his words that he told me he never wants to see me again after the surgery)

Im not sure if he realizes him saying "i dont want to see you again" after surgery is kind of disrespectful to his patients lol

of course, they might want more work done later on

Im not sure if he realizes him saying "i dont want to see you again" after surgery is kind of disrespectful to his patients lol

of course, they might want more work done later on

I guess it does come across slightly uncalibrated but I understand it, as a plastic surgeon he definitely deals with crazies who won’t leave him alone. I think once he met me and saw I was fairly reasonable he was ok with seeing me again.

I guess it does come across slightly uncalibrated but I understand it, as a plastic surgeon he definitely deals with crazies who won’t leave him alone. I think once he met me and saw I was fairly reasonable he was ok with seeing me again.

Hows the Paranasal implant? I assume its around your nose? does your midface look more foward in the mirror?

Hows the Paranasal implant? I assume its around your nose? does your midface look more foward in the mirror?

My face is way to swollen to see but he did mention right after he finished the surgery when there wouldn’t have been much swelling and I was still out, that he saw a nice result.

Can u help me with that?
Ebooks, courses ect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Buy a getWSOdo membership for 100 bucks and watch the top dropshipping courses
Thx alot
Even tho I not a fan of plastic surgery I must say you ascended!
Congrats man

@Redrighthand whats your opnion ?

Hope your dreams come true bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Looks good brah now you just have to collagenmaxx

Start faggotmaxing

One look at the thumbnail and it screams surgery/fake. My honest opinion

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
My face is way to swollen to see but he did mention right after he finished the surgery when there wouldn’t have been much swelling and I was still out, that he saw a nice result.

he is still swollen so of course hes going to look "off", once the swellling is down, he will look alot more natural.

he is still swollen so of course hes going to look "off", once the swellling is down, he will look alot more natural.
well his pre surgery pic isnt any more natural. that is after 6 surgeries

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846