Surgery results

well his pre surgery pic isnt any more natural. that is after 6 surgeries

A Normie wont be able to spot if someone looks plastic unless they look plastic to a drastic extent. OP doesnt look plastic to a drastic extent if at all. ofcourse his jaw does looks sort of "off" but normies wont be able tell he got surgery.

He does look alot better after all of his surgery.

You just aged 10+ years, look more masculine tho.

Did you do anything to the hairline?

Pm pics of frontal?

repped for having the balls to go under the knife and actually looksmax. Obv too early to tell results from swelling, and I also always have to lol at ppl who claim they can tell when someones had work done. First off you can't and second who the fuck cares, like 90% of all super famous females that we all want to fuck have had work done and does it effect their attractiveness to us, no. Looking good is all that matters, how you get there means fuck all

never once in my life have I had someone call me out cause they thought Ive had work done despite aspies on PSL saying how its "so obv" i have had procedures.

Not even my best friends who we ve shared the darkest secrets with and are comfortable discussing anything never once did they even ask me if I had surgey or shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2581 and 8 others
never once in my life have I had someone call me out cause they thought Ive had work done despite aspies on PSL saying how its "so obv" i have had procedures.

Not even my best friends who we ve shared the darkest secrets with and are comfortable discussing anything never once did they even ask me if I had surgey or shit
ur just generalising now. your results are good and give off way more natural vibe based on the pics ive seen of you than OP's result. they're in different dimensions if ur not frauding extremely hard in ur pics

its clear you approach this from a very emotional point of view cuz u had work done and see ur fate in this line of road

repped for having the balls to go under the knife and actually looksmax. Obv too early to tell results from swelling, and I also always have to lol at ppl who claim they can tell when someones had work done
jfl you're arguing against people who criticise him yet you didn't even have the guts to call his results good. "repped for cutting your face up" "too early to tell result from swelling"

the reason why surgery looks fake is because the features that acompany the feature are hardly ever there. your brain can tell

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 2486
ur just generalising now. your results are good and give off way more natural vibe based on the pics ive seen of you than OP's result. they're in different dimensions if ur not frauding extremely hard in ur pics

its clear you approach this from a very emotional point of view cuz u had work done and see ur fate in this line of road

jfl you're arguing against people who criticise him yet you didn't even have the guts to call his results good. "repped for cutting your face up" "too early to tell result from swelling"
dude why are you so negative, chill.

you look kinda like neels visser now

dude why are you so negative, chill.
you come to a forum supposed to be about free speech and then questioning why "im so negative"? im giving my honest opinion nigga

you come to a forum supposed to be about free speech and then questioning why "im so negative"? im giving my honest opinion nigga
This is a forum about looksmaxxing, all of your posts from what I can tell have been anti looksmaxxing.

This is a forum about looksmaxxing, all of your posts from what I can tell have been anti looksmaxxing.
ive had biggest facial PSL change post-puberty on entire forum, why would i be against looksmaxxing jfl. im actively looksmaxxing myself, i just dont believe in some of these autistic surgery "ascensions". 8 out of 10 turn out unnatural, unpleasant and fake looking

id bet amnesia looks weirder too in real life in motion than he does on his pics

ive had biggest facial PSL change post-puberty on entire forum, why would i be against looksmaxxing jfl. im actively looksmaxxing myself, i just dont believe in some of these autistic surgery "ascensions". 8 out of 10 turn out unnatural, unpleasant and fake looking

id bet amnesia looks weirder too in real life in motion than he does on his pics
amnesia is very good looking, and is proof that surgery is legit, Hes the best looking user in all of PSL. The fact that your trying to bring his results down is proof that your biased

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2581 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
amnesia is very good looking, and is proof that surgery is legit, Hes the best looking user in all of PSL. The fact that your trying to bring his results down is proof that your biased
pics?

amnesia is very good looking, and is proof that surgery is legit
he looks very good from the front, less from the side but lets ignore that for now

"proof that surgery is legit" - > as in if 1 person has success with surgery that proves anything? my nigga the guy keeps making threads how he's having hard time with GL women and only can have sex with uggos. and even then if surgery is "legit" in his case, which lets say now it is, why would it warrant that it is "legit" in other users with different base, ethnicity, harmony etc.

most surgerycels never ascend from surgery. "ascend" as in they jump dating pool tiers. in the better cases they look slightly better version of themselves but rarely it has a notable positive effect on their dating life. key word is rarely, because sometimes it happens. most often not though, in fact a lot of people just sabotage themselves like OP did

Hes the best looking user in all of PSL
highly debatable

The fact that your trying to bring his results down is proof that your biased
jfl nigga i'm not indifferent to surgery and not against the concept of it. im against delusion, circlejerking and low iq

he looks very good from the front, less from the side but lets ignore that for now

"proof that surgery is legit" - > as in if 1 person has success with surgery that proves anything? my nigga the guy keeps making threads how he's having hard time with GL women and only can have sex with uggos. and even then if surgery is "legit" in his case, which lets say now it is, why would it warrant that it is "legit" in other users with different base, ethnicity, harmony etc.

most surgerycels never ascend from surgery. "ascend" as in they jump dating pool tiers. in the better cases they look slightly better version of themselves but rarely it has a notable positive effect on their dating life. key word is rarely, because sometimes it happens. most often not though, in fact a lot of people just sabotage themselves like OP did

highly debatable

jfl nigga i'm not indifferent to surgery and not against the concept of it. im against delusion, circlejerking and low iq

yet op still looks better then you

Attachments

• DC7F60B5-C368-41BD-A79B-B8E47C400C21.png
    DC7F60B5-C368-41BD-A79B-B8E47C400C21.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 178
what does that mean ?
for example wide chin with wide mouth.

if you have a narrow mouth and get surgery to implant a wide chin you are going to look odd.

A1

imagine if this guys mouth was average width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hes the best looking user in all of PSL
he is not, among the best looking but not the best ngl
for example wide chin with wide mouth.

if you have a narrow mouth and get surgery to implant a wide chin you are going to look odd.

View attachment 122878
imagine if this guys mouth was average width
you'r right but i don't believe it's a good example : i have a wide tall, well projected chin and yet an average, slightly above, lips lenght, genetically.

highly debatable

its foolish to believe that surgery is delusion in ALL cases as you're implying. surgery CAN ascend people. will it? maybe, maybe not, it completely depends on whats being fixed, the halos, and the failos of the person

its foolish to believe that surgery is delusion in ALL cases as you're implying. surgery CAN ascend people. will it? maybe, maybe not, it completely depends on whats being fixed, the halos, and the failos of the person
strawman, next

ur saying i say ALL surgery cases, which's not true. in fact i deliberately always outline how there are people who surgery work for. 2 out 10. ive been saying this for all this time, ive never once said its cope for everyone yet you say i say its cope for everyone lol

Neels visser is fucking top tier.

He is much better lookin than me, although I can see how you see some resemblance.

No, does it look like I did anything to my hairline?

Here’s the front view

Yeah temples look lower in after picture. Results looking good, only thing I'd consider is more verticality on the lower third (specifically the chin area).

Yeah temples look lower in after picture. Results looking good, only thing I'd consider is more verticality on the lower third (specifically the chin area).

I am meeting eppey on Monday and going to ask him about a wraparound jaw implant with a wider and longer chin. I already have a chin implant but it’s not custom and I think That was a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and I'mme
strawman, next

ur saying i say ALL surgery cases, which's not true. in fact i deliberately always outline how there are people who surgery work for. 2 out 10. ive been saying this for all this time, ive never once said its cope for everyone yet you say i say its cope for everyone lol
okay, 2/10 from who? pslers? everyone?

strawman, next

Depends on how bad if we talking like deformed then just give go ER however if you are low tier normie you can get surgery to become high tier normie which is enough most people end up thinking your chad such a thing is possible

Depends on how bad if we talking like deformed then just give go ER however if you are low tier normie you can get surgery to become high tier normie which is enough most people end up thinking your chad such a thing is possible
you realise its not even just related to the base attraction level

some already good looking people could improve tremendously and some other ugly guy would still remain ugly even with the right surgieres

theres variable besides baseline attraction, some people are just not as suited for surgery as others

you realise its not even just related to the base attraction level

some already good looking people could improve tremendously and some other ugly guy would still remain ugly even with the right surgieres

theres variable besides baseline attraction, some people are just not as suited for surgery as others

''you realise its not even just related to the base attraction level''

Yes however being above average disregarding the truly hideous people and you know the types of people i mean burn victims dudes like that dudes that just got shit ends of the stick and i hope to god they live in blue pilled land I'm just talking about low tier normie dudes for most surgeries can get you up to atleast high tier normies and chads and chadlites are in such a rear amount i saw 2 in a collage of 1000 people no jokes you will not see those types of dudes on the average their so damn rear it's like a miracle to see one on the passing But oh god i have seen only 3 to date and that's true chads i have met 0 gigachads.

Really what your looking for with surgery and how bad your skull is to begin with cause with certain faces it truly is unfixable however for 90 percent of the population your face is fixable if your a low tier normie depending on how much your willing to spend you can get to high tier normie easily however it also depends on what your looking for to be slayer no your right you need to be a chad high tier normie doesn't work but just to get a relationship that's easier tbh

Depends how ugly what surgeries who performing it where is it done in what are the health regulations many other factors usually after that a ugly goes to a decent looking one

Unnamed

The guy here isn't ugly but he went from low tier normie to a chad lite that cause he knew where to look and which surgery to get

Yes however being above average disregarding the truly hideous people and you know the types of people i mean burn victims dudes like that dudes that just got shit ends of the stick and i hope to god they live in blue pilled land I'm just talking about low tier normie dudes for most surgeries can get you up to atleast high tier normies and chads and chadlites are in such a rear amount i saw 2 in a collage of 1000 people no jokes you will not see those types of dudes on the average their so damn rear it's like a miracle to see one on the passing But oh god i have seen only 3 to date and that's true chads i have met 0 gigachads.

Really what your looking for with surgery and how bad your skull is to begin with cause with certain faces it truly is unfixable however for 90 percent of the population your face is fixable if your a low tier normie depending on how much your willing to spend you can get to high tier normie easily however it also depends on what your looking for to be slayer no your right you need to be a chad high tier normie doesn't work but just to get a relationship that's easier tbh

Depends how ugly what surgeries who performing it where is it done in what are the health regulations many other factors usually after that a ugly goes to a decent looking one

View attachment 122997

The guy here isn't ugly but he went from low tier normie to a chad lite that cause he knew where to look and which surgery to get
Dn rd.

View attachment 122997

Can you post higher resolution version of that photo at the end?

Great results; I wonder if the scleral show in the after is related to the lengthening of the mid face after the surgery, but regardless that guy must be happy with the after.

I can give you the link to the surgeon

I can give you the link to the surgeon

I’d appreciate it; I’m going to need to do double jaw surgery in the future, and those can end up with a whole range of results, depending on the surgeon.

I’d appreciate it; I’m going to need to do double jaw surgery in the future, and those can end up with a whole range of results, depending on the surgeon.

Testament to this gigagod surgeron

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs, Elgoblino and Deleted member 2205
Ah it was an A&G result? I’m not surprised. Thanks though 👍

A/G result ? don't know however we can see people no longer have an fucking excuse all the psl autists that complain muh face isn't fixable just send them this

A/G result ? don't know however we can see people no longer have an fucking excuse all the psl autists that complain muh face isn't fixable just send them this

A&G (especially gunson) are considered to be the best in the world by many. They have some phenomenal results, truly lifechanging. The problem is that the cost is also lifechanging :)

• JFL
Reactions: wellthatsucks, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, I'mme and 3 others
A&G (especially gunson) are considered to be the best in the world by many. They have some phenomenal results, truly lifechanging. The problem is that the cost is also lifechanging :)

How much usually ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

Arnett & Gunson; and yeah I guess a hopeful thread with all the best before and afters would be helpful, maybe I’ll eventually make one; but it seems there’s a huge divide here between people who are more pro surgery or anti surgery.

View attachment 124029

Testament to this gigagod surgeron

I emailed his office before, they said they don’t do cosmetic surgery and only functional

You have to be really fucked up for him to operate on you

How much usually ?

For orthognathic surgery, anywhere from 50K-100K, and their clinic is very difficult when it comes to getting insurance to cover any of the cost.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862