Surgery results

Arnett & Gunson; and yeah I guess a hopeful thread with all the best before and afters would be helpful, maybe I’ll eventually make one; but it seems there’s a huge divide here between people who are more pro surgery or anti surgery.

You have autists claiming surgery cannot fix most people like giga cope
I emailed his office before, they said they don’t do cosmetic surgery and only functional

You have to be really fucked up for him to operate on you

Fucking brutal black pill

I emailed his office before, they said they don’t do cosmetic surgery and only functional

No you don’t have to be “really fucked up”, if you are a class II or class III with some form of midfacial deficiency or airway issues, they’ll gladly take you on, if you can afford them lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
i'm usually against posting prices so I'll give you a wide range. 50-100k

Main issue even with money they will not operate without your face being really fucked

this is incorrect, you must've given off bdd vibes/ spoken to the wrong assistant.

oh btw @reptiles their waiting list is stupidly long

No you don’t have to be “really fucked up”, if you are a class II or class III with some form of midfacial deficiency or airway issues, they’ll gladly take you on, if you can afford them lmao

Oh then life fuel NGL THINKING ABOUT IT WOULD MY GIGACHAD MORPH BE POSSIBLE
this is incorrect, you must've given off bdd vibes/ spoken to the wrong assistant.

oh btw @reptiles their waiting list is stupidly long

Pass the rope

Wait how could a surgeon sense BDD

Well I guess if they know you have gotten multiple procedures done, and if you did things they saw as weird like bring a bunch of pictures of male model or male celebrity faces and said “I want to get Henry Cavill’s jawline and Brian Shimansky’s cheekbones” even though you are getting a consultation for something that should primarily be functional, not cosmetic.

• +1
Well I guess if they know you have gotten multiple procedures done, and if you did things they saw as weird like bring a bunch of pictures of male model or male celebrity faces and said “I want to get Henry Cavill’s jawline and Brian Shimansky’s cheekbones” even though you are getting a consultation for something that should primarily be functional, not cosmetic.

What if you just bring a pic of morph ?

Dude this disproves your theory to the nth degree that some people cannot ascend

I think there by definition will be someone who can’t possibly ascend, for example if you have a severe craniofacial syndrome.

The stronger/ steel manned version of @cocainecowboy ’s argument would be:

There are people out there with so many flaws, and/or flaws so deep, that, the only way surgeries could get them to be “good looking”, is if they were able to afford:

—the time
(potentially at least 3-5 years, especially if something like braces, jaw surgery, leg lengthening, hair transplants, “gymcelling”, is required, as well as all the rest time needed in between procedures—just try imagining that the majority of all this time, you will either be swollen, bruised, or have something stitched up, only waiting to get better in order to be able to get the next procedure)

—and the money (potentially upwards of half a million dollars depending on how much you need—think of someone who wants to do two rounds of leg lengthening, as well as Double Jaw Surgery, as well as get all their teeth done, as well as all the Eppley Implants, as well as Stroma)

Last edited:
I think there by definition will be someone who can’t possibly ascend, for example if you have a sever craniofacial syndrome.

I think the stronger/ steel manned version of @cocainecowboy ’s argument would be:
There are people out there with so many flaws, and/or flaws so deep, that, the only way surgeries could get them to be “good looking”, is if they were able to afford:

•the time (potentially at least 3-5 years, especially if something like braces, jaw surgery, leg lengthening, hair transplants, “gymcelling”, is required, as well as all the rest time needed in between procedures—just try imagining that the majority of all this time, you will either be swollen, bruised, or have something stitched up, only waiting to get better in order to be able to get the next procedure)

•and the money (potentially upwards of half a million dollars depending on how much you need).

Ah right that's his argument i mean this seems like a strawman though of what were advocating for the argument merely is you will get ascended know that is a relative term merely just means be good looking enough to get women.

Also on side note does this morph looks possible with such surgeons like this
Screenshot 20190929 234518

• JFL
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01
What if you just bring a pic of morph ?

Idk... if the morph makes you out to be some sort of cartoon chad ( I have that weird famous Sean O’pry morph in mind), when all your getting is double jaw surgery and itd be impossible to get that much change in cheekbones or brow, then potentially, it can be seen as a red flag. However, if it’s just a morph for a rhinoplasty you did, it might seem more in bounds.

I think the way you carry yourself during the consultation would also play a big influence—never look/sound needy or creepy/weird.

Idk... if the morph makes you out to be some sort of cartoon chad ( I have that weird famous Sean O’pry morph in mind), when all your getting is double jaw surgery and itd be impossible to get that much change in cheekbones or brow, then potentially, it can be seen as a red flag. However, if it’s just a morph for a rhinoplasty you did, it might seem more in bounds.

I think the way you carry yourself during the consultation would also play a big influence—never look/sound needy or creepy/weird.

However therotically is such a change say they were willing to try possible

Dude this disproves your theory to the nth degree that some people cannot ascend
doesnt disprove anything

again for the 9999th time. dont strawman my argument and say I say surgery doesnt work. It works. But you wont be good looking from it if ur ugly. You will be normie in most cases. Good looking people have harmomy(balance of ratios) thar you cannot procreate mechanically cuz science doesnt completely understand how it works

• +1
Also on side note does this morph looks possible with such surgeons like this
View attachment 124049

There’s something slightly off putting about the thought of you showing this morph to a surgeon who is mainly there to fix your bite and airway lmao.

Of course A&G also value aesthetics, but this morph just seems unlikely, do you have a before?

doesnt disprove anything

again for the 9999th time. dont strawman my argument and say I say surgery doesnt work. It works. But you wont be good looking from it if ur ugly. You will be normie in most cases. Good looking people have harmomy(balance of ratios) thar you cannot procreate mechanically cuz science doesnt completely understand how it works

Depends on how bad the recces-ion was tbh most still ascended to some context and since most are normies you could reach chad lite at best but high tier normally
There’s something slightly off putting about the thought of you showing this morph to a surgeon who is mainly there to fix your bite and airway lmao.

Of course A&G also value aesthetics, but this morph just seems unlikely, do you have a before?

It would be changing the entire chin and skull itself

Depends on how bad the recces-ion was tbh most still ascended to some context and since most are normies you could reach chad lite at best but high tier normally
its clinically overrated. the reception of surgery results on these forums

people would be so extremely harsh and critical about every little thing when they rate a person

and then they see these results and be like "noo brah, it looks natural!" "nobody will notice" "looks good, ascended into 6 psl!!"

whereas if he posted his face in rating if he was unknown they would give him 4-4.5 psl. its crazy

emotion overrides every incel here

• +1
its clinically overrated. the reception of surgery results on these forums

people would be so extremely harsh and critical about every little thing when they rate a person

and then they see these results and be like "noo brah, it looks natural!" "nobody will notice" "looks good, ascended into 6 psl!!"

whereas if he posted his face in rating if he was unknown they would give him 4-4.5 psl. its crazy

emotion overrides every incel here

Their is something wrong with your main argument the fact getting rated 4.5 usually happens to ratings by other dudes foids you can never get a accurate unless you tap into their attractions men can't rate men women can it's just they have preferences not fetishes but certain things they want it's why some dudes like george clooney despite being old cel will appeal to women yes you have status that helps it but it is also true certain types of women like certain types of men none of this red pill bullshit but rather from pure instrospection that fundamentally all humans work somewhat same but express their love for different things so you have on some forums ugly dudes getting high ratings it's much more complex than people make it out to be

Their is something wrong with your main argument the fact getting rated 4.5 usually happens to ratings by other dudes foids you can never get a accurate unless you tap into their attractions men can't rate men women can it's just they have preferences not fetishes but certain things they want it's why some dudes like george clooney despite being old cel will appeal to women yes you have status that helps it but it is also true certain types of women like certain types of men none of this red pill bullshit but rather from pure instrospection that fundamentally all humans work somewhat same but express their love for different things so you have on some forums ugly dudes getting high ratings it's much more complex than people make it out to be
this wasnt the point of my post

but i agree with the point men cant rate men properly

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 1862
doesnt disprove anything

Hey man, respectfully, I disagree with the statement “you won’t be good looking from it(surgery) if you are ugly”.

It could be that you and I are operating off different definitions of the terms “good looking” and “ugly”

If you are defining ugly as below average in looks (let’s say from 0-4/10 real world scale)

And you are defining good looking as above average in looks
(let’s say from 7-10/10 real world scale)

And let’s also add “average”
(let’s say from 5-6/10 real world scale)

I’d say this example right here, is enough to show you’re wrong; especially if you ironically enough added 3 more surgeries to the after:
•hair transplant
•eyelid surgery to fix NCT,
and fillers to eliminate upper eyelid exposure, as well as to augment the cheek and jaw implants if desired)

56ACFE85 A251 4C4E 975B FFB1BB198A05
DCC275E8 0F73 4B35 973A AC4A397E2F89

I don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of ugly wouldn’t have classified him as that beforehand. He’s definitely below average, and not by just a bit.

I also don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of good looking wouldn’t classify the him as that afterward *especially* if he got the additional procedures I listed, which anyone who knows about said procedures, knows that he can easily get them, the results of these additional surgeries are incredibly predictable, AND they’d easily make him even better looking.

Last edited:
Hey man, respectfully, I disagree with the statement “you won’t be good looking from it(surgery) if you are ugly”.

It could be that you and I are operating off different definitions of the terms “good looking” and “ugly”

If you are defining ugly as below average in looks (let’s say from 0-4/10 real world scale)

And you are definitely good looking as above average in looks

I’d say this example right here, is enough to show you’re wrong; especially if you ironically enough added 3 more surgeries to the after:
•hair transplant
and fillers to eliminate upper eyelid exposure, as well as to augment the cheek and jaw implants if desired)

View attachment 124055View attachment 124056

I don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of ugly wouldn’t have classified him as that beforehand.

I also don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of good looking wouldn’t classify the him as that afterward *especially* if he got the additional procedures I listed, which anyone who knows about said procedures, knows that he can easily get them, and they’d easily make him even better looking.
he didnt jump "tiers" in attraction. he became better looking version of himself that more or less attracts similar tier women.

also tan is very deceiving. if he didnt have tan the effect would be even less

this is a bad example tbh. i could probably find a very cherrypicked example of guy becoming legit GL after being legit ugly, but it wouldnt be representative of results and expectations to most 3-4 psl incels wanting to get surgery to become 5-6 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Neels visser is fucking top tier.

He is much better lookin than me, although I can see how you see some resemblance.

No, does it look like I did anything to my hairline?

Here’s the front view
How did you choose the ratio between your jaw width and your cheekbone width?

doesnt disprove anything

dont ever make threads about such things then

they are all braindead spastics here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01 and Deleted member 2846
he didnt jump "tiers" in attraction. he became better looking version of himself that more or less attracts similar tier women.

also tan is very deceiving. if he didnt have tan the effect would be even less

this is a bad example tbh. i could probably find a very cherrypicked example of guy becoming legit GL after being legit ugly, but it wouldnt be representative of results and expectations to most 3-4 psl incels wanting to get surgery to become 5-6 psl

Of course tan has to do with the result (this in no way goes against countering your argument btw) but the overall point stands:

You are quoted as saying “you won’t be good looking from it(surgery) if you are ugly”.

This statement right here is known as a universal negative categorical proposition.

All that’s needed to disprove it is one(!) counterexample.

An equal statement in logical terms would be “Ravens are black”

All that’s needed to disprove this is one albino raven.

Furthermore, this man came out far better looking in the after, and you also haven’t denied the fact that had he also gone on to get the procedures I mentioned, he’d most definitely be “good looking”

I use him specifically, because whenever a female friend of mine has ever mentioned plastic surgery making people end up looking bad, a few minutes later, I show them his after and ask them if they find him attractive. When they inevitably say yes, I show them the before and ask “was he ugly before?” as well as “does he look natural afterward?” The answers to both are “Yes”.

I’ll end with this statement:

With the time, money, and knowledge of facial aesthetics and harmony, people who are deemed as “ugly”,can without a doubt, end up “good looking”.

There are also people far too “ugly”, or without the three prerequisites I mentioned above, that won’t ever become “good looking”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2205
You are quoted as saying “you won’t be good looking from it(surgery) if you are ugly”.
i was generalising but if you been reading my surgery posts i always outline how theres a decent line of exception(2 out of 10 cases) where variables align so surgery complements patient in a way may actually jump dating tier and change his life. this is rare though

also there's an exponential curve regarding difficulty of improving your looks. the bigger subhuman you are, the easier it is to become better looking till a certain point. the better looking you get the harder it gets to become even better looking

people would often bring argument where patient went from like 2 psl to 4 psl as a measure to prove "surgery is not cope". what they fail to understand its 100x easier going from 2 to 4, than it is from 4 to 6.

the question is not how you get to normie, it is how you go from normie to very high tier normie/chadlite/chad. and no, its not about "fixing your failos". its way more complex than that and touches into territory of harmony. sometimes your "failo" would be key element to your natural harmony and by "fixing your failo" you can even sabotage your look

I use him specifically, because whenever a female friend of mine has ever mentioned plastic surgery making people end up looking bad, a few minutes later, I show them his after and ask them if they find him attractive. When they inevitably say yes, I show them the before and ask “was he ugly before?” as well as “does he look natural afterward?” The answers to both are “Yes”.
what girls say doesnt matter anything cuz often they dont even know themselves what they're attracted to. they can't consciously rationalise why they're attracted to what they're attracted to and when you ask them to rationalise it, they'd often just start virtue signalling or giving generic answers. they aren't even lying they're just rather clueless. sub-consciously their brain perfectly understands what they find genetically superior though. you cant speak to their subconscious, you can only watch it manifest itself through their behaviour

• +1
i was generalising but if you been reading my surgery posts i always outline how theres a decent line of exception(2 out of 10 cases) where variables align so surgery complements patient in a way may actually jump dating tier and change his life. this is rare though

also there's an exponential curve regarding difficulty of improving your looks. the bigger subhuman you are, the easier it is to become better looking till a certain point. the better looking you get the harder it gets to become even better looking

people would often bring argument where patient went from like 2 psl to 4 psl as a measure to prove "surgery is not cope". what they fail to understand its 100x easier going from 2 to 4, than it is from 4 to 6.

the question is not how you get to normie, it is how you go from normie to very high tier normie/chadlite/chad. and no, its not about "fixing your failos". its way more complex than that and touches into territory of harmony. sometimes your "failo" would be key element to your natural harmony and by "fixing your failo" you can even sabotage your look

what girls say doesnt matter anything cuz often they dont even know themselves what they're attracted to. they can't consciously rationalise why they're attracted to what they're attracted to and when you ask them to rationalise it, they'd often just start virtue signalling or giving generic answers. they aren't even lying they're just rather clueless. sub-consciously their brain perfectly understands what they find genetically superior though. you cant speak to their subconscious, you can only watch it manifest itself through their behaviour
What failo would mess up ones harmony if they didn’t fix it?

As to the girls comment, I’m not asking them why they thought his after was attractive, just whether it was, and their reactions to his after are also entirely subconscious, considering how shocked they are, which easily translates to the conclusion they found him good looking after, and ugly before, no psychoanalysis needed there lmao.

And again my friend, I agree that a few surgeries will get someone ugly to average, and then it’s more difficult to get good looking, but with knowledge (so you don’t fuck up) and time and money, it’s doable.

My final point was this:

With the time, money, and knowledge of facial aesthetics and harmony, people who are deemed as “ugly”,can without a doubt, end up “good looking”.

There are also people far too “ugly”, or without the three prerequisites I mentioned above, that won’t ever become “good looking”

If you agree with me here, then I don’t see the controversy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2205

And you are defining good looking as above average in looks

•hair transplant

View attachment 124055View attachment 124056

I don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of ugly wouldn’t have classified him as that beforehand. He’s definitely below average, and not by just a bit.

I also don’t see how anyone who uses the standard definition of good looking wouldn’t classify the him as that afterward *especially* if he got the additional procedures I listed, which anyone who knows about said procedures, knows that he can easily get them, the results of these additional surgeries are incredibly predictable, AND they’d easily make him even better looking.
damn I need to tan asap, that alone raised him like half a point

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

God there’s plenty of those, I’ll just list a few:

•Incredibly above or below average IPD (this would be hardest to address out of the ones below)
•Horrible nose
•Ears that stick out to an enormous degree
•6-Head Hairline
•Extreme(!) facial acne scars
•Horrendous teeth and/or extremely narrow arch
•Very prominent overbite/underbite

You will likely never see a single person who has “harmony” with any of these “failos”

i think its person specific. could be nose, jaw, canthalt tilt etc.

sometimes big nose that seems failo and "ugly" and may look ugly in picture may look perfectly proportionate to girls in motion and its proportionate size to your skull. you'd take selfies and see how big your ugly nose it, get surgery and then you look weird asf in motion cuz ur harmony is thrown off

it could also be jaw implants or fillers, getting massive lower third for specific skull size, pheno etc. could be detrimental to your whole loosk as your natural harmony and pheno absolutely dont warrant that and you just look some retarded PSL morph in the end, not arousing to females.

this guy is poster from this forum and in my opinion he looks a lot better on the left. psl autists would start screeching, but "muuhhhh he fixed his lower third!!! he fixed his failo! what a chad! " but in real life it just doesnt work that way

the truth is it could be anything and its hard to know beforehand, this is why surgeries can be dangerous from aesthetic standpoint

And again my friend, I agree that a few surgeries will get someone ugly to average, and then it’s more difficult to get good looking, but with knowledge (so you don’t fuck up) and time and money, it’s doable.

My final point was this:

If you agree with me here, then I don’t see the controversy.
It's not that it's literally impossible on a technical level, its that it happens very rarely. All surgerycels on PSL, who went through a bunch of surgeries either end up looking weird, or if not, they report underwhelming results from female conquests, even though they'd get rated highly to oblivion on forums. And these are the ones who have a lot of money, read a lot about aesthetics and actually go to get the surgeries

on the other hand you have daydreaming indians and blacks literally beleving they will be 6 psl in a few years with starting base 2-4 psl. its extremely hard going from 4-6 psl, but its technically possible yes. going from 6 to 7 or even 8 is close to impossible

• +1
How did you choose the ratio between your jaw width and your cheekbone width?

I let eppley do it, I seen that he prints out your skull ct scan and measures it using ratios to determine the correct augmentation

He truly is a god amongst men, even amongst surgeons.

Attachments

• A1AC777C-9420-4131-AE7D-F1201EF3C24A.png
    A1AC777C-9420-4131-AE7D-F1201EF3C24A.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Love it
Reactions: Bullpill
i think its person specific. could be nose, jaw, canthalt tilt etc.

sometimes big nose that seems failo and "ugly" and may look ugly in picture may look perfectly proportionate to girls in motion and its proportionate size to your skull. you'd take selfies and see how big your ugly nose it, get surgery and then you look weird asf in motion cuz ur harmony is thrown off

it could also be jaw implants or fillers, getting massive lower third for specific skull size, pheno etc. could be detrimental to your whole loosk as your natural harmony and pheno absolutely dont warrant that and you just look some retarded PSL morph in the end, not arousing to females.

View attachment 124088 this guy is poster from this forum and in my opinion he looks a lot better on the left. psl autists would start screeching, but "muuhhhh he fixed his lower third!!! he fixed his failo! what a chad! " but in real life it just doesnt work that way

the truth is it could be anything and its hard to know beforehand, this is why surgeries can be dangerous from aesthetic standpoint

It's not that it's literally impossible on a technical level, its that it happens very rarely. All surgerycels on PSL, who went through a bunch of surgeries either end up looking weird, or if not, they report underwhelming results from female conquests, even though they'd get rated highly to oblivion on forums. And these are the ones who have a lot of money, read a lot about aesthetics and actually go to get the surgeries

on the other hand you have daydreaming indians and blacks literally beleving they will be 6 psl in a few years with starting base 2-4 psl. its extremely hard going from 4-6 psl, but its technically possible yes. going from 6 to 7 or even 8 is close to impossible

You said they’d “read a lot about aesthetics”, I don’t mean you need to read about aesthetics to get the best results, I mean you need to know about aesthetics, as in, know about concepts like facial harmony, proportions, phenotypes. Anyone can read about aesthetics, conclude that a square jaw is desirable, and go on to fuck up their face. I’m on board with you there.

I just very much doubt the “surgerycels” who got bad results were actually knowledgeable when it comes to harmony, proportions, and phenotype. They most likely went to a cheap surgeon, and looked for a quick fix, cheap off the shelf implant and expected a nice jawline afterwards. All that proves is that most people who get plastic surgery are idiots, not that plastic surgery can’t make ugly people good looking.
I let eppley do it, I seen that he prints out your skull ct scan and measures it using ratios to determine the correct augmentation

He truly is a god amongst men, even amongst surgeons.

I think it was honestly very good of you to let him decide that as long as you made it clear you don’t want jaw lateral projection to equal cheekbone lateral projection—far too many people want that and end looking like blocks

Last edited:
  • +1
Skills implants to widen the temporal region and add volume to my forehead area.

Also fixing my jaw angle vertical height and angle.

And also otpladty revision to get ears like this because right now looks bad

View attachment 119048
I also want to widen my temporal and add forehead mass. Do you know how much will you need? The ideal male forehead shape? Slope degree? Browridge break,

I also want to widen my temporal and add forehead mass. Do you know how much will you need? The ideal male forehead shape? Slope degree? Browridge break,

Eppley measures all this and works it out using ratios and benchmark measurements.

He is a god.

Attachments

• C44D0D9B-E3E9-4D0C-9D35-CCC9E649A706.png
    C44D0D9B-E3E9-4D0C-9D35-CCC9E649A706.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 153
Eppley measures all this and works it out using ratios and benchmark measurements.

He is a god.
So you give him full control? What makes you thino you need it? In my case he told me he thinks i need it

I just very much doubt the “surgerycels” who got bad results were actually knowledgeable when it comes to harmony, proportions, and phenotype. They most likely went to a cheap surgeon, and looked for a quick fix, cheap off the shelf implant and expected a nice jawline afterwards. All that proves is that most people who get plastic surgery are idiots, not that plastic surgery can’t make ugly people good looking.

It's hard to argue with point bcuz this is like "if you really want something you'll chase it till the day you die, you invest all the knowledge, all the effort etc." It's a nice mentality, I like it, but you're talking about ideals and idealistic scenarios, I like to pragmatic and practical and I personally don't see it being as dreamlike and idealistic when it comes to realisigin in the real world.

Most incels aren't high iq enough to completely understand their own facial dynamics and what they need to get fixed.
Most incels don't have enough money to get everything they need so they'd legitimately jump looks-tiers.
Most incels, even if they have good amount of money, don't have enough to afford the best surgeons for optimal results.
Most incels don't even have the willpower to improve their looks enough, they'd rather rot or go for cope looksmaxxes.
Most incels don't understand how looks and behaviour and social dynamics work together for formulating IRL impression, so even with better looks they'd likely fail from the lack of positive reinforcement regarding looks during childhood and adolesence.
Most incels don't even know what they want tbh. They only know the things they don't have, but have very little sense of who they really are and what they want to do in life

keyword is "most".

in an idealistic world plastic surgery works out. you have enough money to afford the best surgeon that designs the best implant that perfectly fits into your harmony, he perfeclty executes the surgery with no complication and you go on fixing your other failos that still dont throw your harmony off and you go up 3 psl points, nobody ever notices you did something. you are now 6 psl. girls would be attracted to you the exact same way to genetically 6 psl chadlite. the implants would give no complications long term, they wouldn't need revision. you succesfully cheated your destiny

meanwhile in the real world. 2nd msg is from my normie chad irl friend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and noped
It's hard to argue with point bcuz this is like "if you really want something you'll chase it till the day you die, you invest all the knowledge, all the effort etc." It's a nice mentality, I like it, but you're talking about ideals and idealistic scenarios, I like to pragmatic and practical and I personally don't see it being as dreamlike and idealistic when it comes to realisigin in the real world.

Most incels aren't high iq enough to completely understand their own facial dynamics and what they need to get fixed.
Most incels don't have enough money to get everything they need so they'd legitimately jump looks-tiers.
Most incels, even if they have good amount of money, don't have enough to afford the best surgeons for optimal results.
Most incels don't even have the willpower to improve their looks enough, they'd rather rot or go for cope looksmaxxes.
Most incels don't understand how looks and behaviour and social dynamics work together for formulating IRL impression, so even with better looks they'd likely fail from the lack of positive reinforcement regarding looks during childhood and adolesence.
Most incels don't even know what they want tbh. They only know the things they don't have, but have very little sense of who they really are and what they want to do in life

keyword is "most".

in an idealistic world plastic surgery works out. you have enough money to afford the best surgeon that designs the best implant that perfectly fits into your harmony, he perfeclty executes the surgery with no complication and you go on fixing your other failos that still dont throw your harmony off and you go up 3 psl points, nobody ever notices you did something. you are now 6 psl. girls would be attracted to you the exact same way to genetically 6 psl chadlite. the implants would give no complications long term, they wouldn't need revision. you succesfully cheated your destiny

meanwhile in the real world

View attachment 124106

Then we are in agreement—I’m not here to save all Incels lmao, only to help the ones that are able to help themselves.
And man that snipe at @facemaxxed at the end was unnecessary lmao, I hope his final result is both nice and natural looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527 and noped
How do you churn out these long ass responses so fast? Genuinely curious. I shit myself when I have to write 2000 word essays and here you are writing away like theres no tomorrow
i guess im good at it
Then we are in agreement—I’m not here to save all Incels lmao, only to help the ones that are able to help themselves.
And man that snipe at @facemaxxed at the end was unnecessary lmao, I hope his final result is both nice and natural looking.
are you CJ the ascender from lookism?

i guess im good at it

are you CJ the ascender from lookism?

Lmao the European guy who got his ears pinned and fillers? My account on lookism is with the exact same screen name.

Does he have a positive or negative reputation on these forums?

Lmao the European guy who got his ears pinned and fillers? My account on lookism is with the exact same screen name.

Does he have a positive or negative reputation on these forums?
rather positive. i asked because you talk like him

he was also soemthing like "i'll help any incel ascend as long as they help themselves" etc

rather positive. i asked because you talk like him

he was also soemthing like "i'll help any incel ascend as long as they help themselves" etc

You say “was”, is he inactive now?
I also think that if you’re Incel, your priorities should be finding something in life fulfilling outside of being attractive or getting girls, going to school and getting a high paying job (or getting a high paying job without school like I did), and through the years, try to improve your appearance little by little, and only when you can really afford it, then you consider doing the more invasive things, if you never get to that point, then at least the rest of your life is sorted out.

• +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow and justanothergymcell
You say “was”, is he inactive now?
I also think that if you’re Incel, your priorities should be finding something in life fulfilling outside of being attractive or getting girls, going to school and getting a high paying job (or getting a high paying job without school like I did), and through the years, try to improve your appearance little by little, and only when you can really afford it, then you consider doing the more invasive things, if you never get to that point, then at least the rest of your life is sorted out.
whats ur deal personally? dont need to go too specific, just want to know ur angle. oldcel who did plastic surgeries?

whats ur deal personally? dont need to go too specific, just want to know ur angle. oldcel who did plastic surgeries?

Lmao @ Coming off as an old man, I get that all the time in my personal life.

•I’m between the age of 18-22
•I’ve never had a single surgery in my life
•I plan on getting double jaw surgery in the near future.

Just a few things about myself lol

Lmao @ Coming off as an old man, I get that all the time in my personal life.

•I’m between the age of 18-22
•I’ve never had a single surgery in my life
•I plan on getting double jaw surgery in the near future.

Just a few things about myself lol

How do you get a surgeon to perform double jaw on you? I know an individual that emailed gunson requesting double jaw for aesthetic reasons and he was declined. If you were to say that you would like double jaw surgery becuase your "maxilla is recessed", is that a valid reason for a surgeon to accept? or does it depend on the severity of maxilla recession?

Neels visser is fucking top tier.

He is much better lookin than me, although I can see how you see some resemblance.

No, does it look like I did anything to my hairline?

Here’s the front view

Facemaxxed, is this picture after or before?

Many thanks DC7F60B5 C368 41BD A79B B8E47C400C21 1

Last edited:
How do you get a surgeon to perform double jaw on you? I know an individual that emailed gunson requesting double jaw for aesthetic reasons and he was declined. If you were to say that you would like double jaw surgery becuase your "maxilla is recessed", is that a valid reason for a surgeon to accept? or does it depend on the severity of maxilla recession?

My case will doesn’t “necessitate” double jaw just to fix bite, for that only one jaw would need to be operated on.

However, I also have slight asymmetry in both jaws (imagine my maxilla having more vertical growth on one side, as well as my mandible, leading to a middle and lower third that is lopsided and off center by about 1-3 mm). Here I definitely need a combo of maxillary impaction as well as bilateral Sagittal split osteotomy, in order to fix my canted jaws and face. Since I already have bite/airway issues, A&G would gladly address this as well.