Surgery results

I just very much doubt the “surgerycels” who got bad results were actually knowledgeable when it comes to harmony, proportions, and phenotype. They most likely went to a cheap surgeon, and looked for a quick fix, cheap off the shelf implant and expected a nice jawline afterwards.

/thread
My case will doesn’t “necessitate” double jaw just to fix bite, for that only one jaw would need to be operated on.

However, I also have slight asymmetry in both jaws (imagine my maxilla having more vertical growth on one side, as well as my mandible, leading to a middle and lower third that is lopsided and off center by about 1-3 mm). Here I definitely need a combo of maxillary impaction as well as bilateral Sagittal split osteotomy, in order to fix my canted jaws and face. Since I already have bite/airway issues, A&G would gladly address this as well.
be aware A&G have a reasonably thorough screening process. you seem to have your head screwed on through.

as it stands what kind of malocclusion do you have?

lold

Last edited:
/thread

be aware A&G have a reasonably thorough screening process. you seem to have your head screwed on through.

as it stands what kind of malocclusion do you have?

lold

I have Class III; and I’m glad I made a good case as to why, surgery can most definitely make an ugly person attractive.

One of the biggest reasons people can look weird after surgery, especially one where they get an implant or fillers to create angularity is because they havent first gotten to super low BF. Most guys, esp male models who have that super angular look are literally Auschwitz tier levels of body fat. Most faggots think "im lean enough and muh face is still not angular, I have no bones" when they do most times and would have some decent visible structure but they take the easy way out and just get surgery so the doctor has to put in a large filler or whatever to be able to create definition under all that fat and it looks fucking horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and noped
What bodyfat is ideal for a jaw implant?
12%?

Your stomach/body should look this lean AT LEAST

x1080

Remember when that PSL user got zygo implants from Eppley, he said Eppley was able to do such a good job cause his face already was very lean and he got GREAT FUCKING RESULTS

Great point ngl, Idk why everyone overlooks this. I remember looking at my university Id card from 2 years ago when I was skinny af and I literally had bulging cheekbones.

So if my surgery is soon would it be better just to become underweight since I dont have to time to gym cell and get ripped?
Theres no such thing as underweight, thats a cope created by our fatass modern society. Leanness is associated with longer lifespan in mice

• +1
Reactions: noped
Your stomach/body should look this lean AT LEAST

x1080

Remember when that PSL user got zygo implants from Eppley, he said Eppley was able to do such a good job cause his face already was very lean and he got GREAT FUCKING RESULTS

The other issue is that some of us have thicker than average skin, which means that our implants are simply not going to be as noticeable as they would in patients with thinner skin. Both Dr. Y and Dr. E (along with a local plastic surgeon) told me that my skin was unusually thick for a white person and that I should temper my expectations regarding how noticeable the results would be. On the upside, I've read that thick skin usually bodes well for aging less severely, so I guess I'll be better off in the long run.

Bro you and the right way fuck that haters you a role model for us

good to hear man, there has been a few haters since posting this thread

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
good to hear man, there has been a few haters since posting this thread
There were a few haters on me when i said i had Eyebrow transplant. People began to attack me. I have no idea why having surgery is so annyoing people here

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Nobody96
There were a few haters on me when i said i had Eyebrow transplant. People began to attack me. I have no idea why having surgery is so annyoing people here
Yeah its not funny because we are all in the same Situation

I am meeting eppey on Monday and going to ask him about a wraparound jaw implant with a wider and longer chin. I already have a chin implant but it’s not custom and I think That was a mistake.
have you considered orthognatic surgery before choosing lower third implants?

How did your appointment with Eppley go @facemaxxed?

my theory is they dont have the money for what they want so they get mad
have you considered orthognatic surgery before choosing lower third implants?

I don't think the situation is bad enough for invasive jaw surgery and I also want to improve the definition/shape which I don't think that surgery can do but custom implant definitely can
How did your appointment with Eppley go @facemaxxed?

yes he said he would be keen to do the lower third and skull custom implants, he seemed optimistic about my results and said he would like to see the end result in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and SurgerySoon
Theres no such thing as underweight, thats a cope created by our fatass modern society. Leanness is associated with longer lifespan in mice
what's the ideal diet then? I can starve myself to low BF but what after that? How to maintain it? How to get muscle on top of it? :feelswhere:

how are your face and your facial swelling?

how is your face and your facial swelling?

10 days after surgery, swelling has gone down alot.

Eppley said by day 10 that 50% of the swelling should be gone but it feels like more.
10 days after surgery, swelling has gone down alot.

Eppley said by day 10 that 50% of the swelling should be gone but it feels like more.

Here’s a pic to get a better idea.

You can still see some bruising on my neck and light bruising/swelling under my eye.

My eye area still looks like I am having a light allergic reaction to something so the swelling isn’t gone completely

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yagen
Start self-educating yourself on how to get rich online right now.

You won’t get rich from a traditional job and you won’t get rich by starting a brick and mortar business

Digital business models are the secret (dropshipping, online courses, lead gen and email marketing... etc etc. there are many and all can make you rich)
can i pm you for advice i was reading about these but im confused on a couple things
i think its person specific. could be nose, jaw, canthalt tilt etc.

sometimes big nose that seems failo and "ugly" and may look ugly in picture may look perfectly proportionate to girls in motion and its proportionate size to your skull. you'd take selfies and see how big your ugly nose it, get surgery and then you look weird asf in motion cuz ur harmony is thrown off

it could also be jaw implants or fillers, getting massive lower third for specific skull size, pheno etc. could be detrimental to your whole loosk as your natural harmony and pheno absolutely dont warrant that and you just look some retarded PSL morph in the end, not arousing to females.

View attachment 124088 this guy is poster from this forum and in my opinion he looks a lot better on the left. psl autists would start screeching, but "muuhhhh he fixed his lower third!!! he fixed his failo! what a chad! " but in real life it just doesnt work that way

the truth is it could be anything and its hard to know beforehand, this is why surgeries can be dangerous from aesthetic standpoint

It's not that it's literally impossible on a technical level, its that it happens very rarely. All surgerycels on PSL, who went through a bunch of surgeries either end up looking weird, or if not, they report underwhelming results from female conquests, even though they'd get rated highly to oblivion on forums. And these are the ones who have a lot of money, read a lot about aesthetics and actually go to get the surgeries

on the other hand you have daydreaming indians and blacks literally beleving they will be 6 psl in a few years with starting base 2-4 psl. its extremely hard going from 4-6 psl, but its technically possible yes. going from 6 to 7 or even 8 is close to impossible
at this point its obvious you have a bias a gainst surgery if you say he looks worse on the right ive seen his other pics on lookism and looksmax he looks way better he had literally no jaw

i agree that if you dont have the base for it its pointless but if you do by all means go ahead

but just you saying in that other thread get looks or die trying was just AVERAGE after looksmaxing proves to me your opinion needs to be taken less seirously

its like if your not gigachad your not good looking to some people in this forum shits ridicoulous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme
Jordan Barrett eat your heart out

How is your recovery?

Did the doctor remove the stitches in your eyes or they dropped off thyself?

Many thanks.

How is your recovery?

Did the doctor remove the stitches in your eyes or they dropped off thyself?

Many thanks.

2 weeks out now, swelling is almost totally gone, the stiches are self-dissolvable so they fall out

• +1
Reactions: yagen
Did they tell u to drive to the back of the surgery center in the morning?? jfl..

I had no idea how or where to even get in at first...Looked like a damn middle school

Eppley is pretty shit at infraorbital rim implants...He's decent at cheekbone implants but osteotomies are far superior...Like for example a mod lefort 3 mogs silicone implants to death...Imagine have your own forward grown bones...Imagine having your own forward orbital rims...Godly..I believe it's cheaper too..

I've realized that he's pretty bluepilled...He has a X,Y,Z agenda where he wants to do the same 5 or so implants all day and just use the models on his walls in his office as a part of his marketing scheme...

He doesn't want to take ANY risks at this stage of his career...Nd his surgical prowess is questionable in regard to an osteotomy even if the cosmetic risk would be far superior..

He tried telling me that jaw angle silicone implants and a genioplasty would yield the same results as a chin wing ost. with angle widening...He doesn't realize that silicone jaw implants look fake as fuck, genioplasty can reduce the with of the jaw...And there is an irregular line on the border of separation between the chin osteotomy and the angle implant...Of corse he didn't answer me after that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Did they tell u to drive to the back of the surgery center in the morning?? jfl..

I had no idea how or where to even get in at first...Looked like a damn middle school

Eppley is pretty shit at infraorbital rim implants...He's decent at cheekbone implants but osteotomies are far superior...Like for example a mod lefort 3 mogs silicone implants to death...Imagine have your own forward grown bones...Imagine having your own forward orbital rims...Godly..I believe it's cheaper too..

I've realized that he's pretty bluepilled...He has a X,Y,Z agenda where he wants to do the same 5 or so implants all day and just use the models on his walls in his office as a part of his marketing scheme...

He doesn't want to take ANY risks at this stage of his career...Nd his surgical prowess is questionable in regard to an osteotomy even if the cosmetic risk would be far superior..

He tried telling me that jaw angle silicone implants and a genioplasty would yield the same results as a chin wing ost. with angle widening...He doesn't realize that silicone jaw implants look fake as fuck, genioplasty can reduce the with of the jaw...And there is an irregular line on the border of separation between the chin osteotomy and the angle implant...Of corse he didn't answer me after that

when did you have your surgery?

what did you get?

I like my results so far, ive had a few surgeries and this had yielded by far the greatest +rating to my face. His infraorbital-malar implant is a work of art.

when did you have your surgery?

what did you get?

I like my results so far, ive had a few surgeries and this had yielded by far the greatest +rating to my face. His infraorbital-malar implant is a work of art.

A little after the beginning of 2019..

With Eppley I got the same as you...but I got my LORS surgically augmented and then used medpor to enforce and fill them in..

Then i've also gotten ptosis repair, almond eye surgery then.. - upper eyelid fillers in NY...

Then I still had undereye hollows and dark undereyes AFTER the implant...So I got restalyn..Then I redid my whole lower third and made it forward grown with 5k+ of filler...

A little after the beginning of 2019..

With Eppley I got the same as you...but I got my LORS surgically augmented and then used medpor to enforce and fill them in..

Then i've also gotten ptosis repair, almond eye surgery then.. - upper eyelid fillers in NY...

Then I still had undereye hollows and dark undereyes AFTER the implant...So I got restalyn..Then I redid my whole lower third and made it forward grown with 5k+ of filler...

how is filler going to help darkness undereyes...

how is filler going to help darkness undereyes...
Because the skin is thin and melted....The bone (Aka silicone) is there..It's forward grown..No more negative orbital vector..But it doesn't matter..There is no fat there

U need something like fatpocket surgically added to the area...Or filler to go in between the skin so that it doesn't reflect those colors.

Best of luck but don't be so confident in your rim implant results as of yet..What did you get near the tear duct?? 1mm? 2mm? 3mm? It all depends... I got 3mm (Which is a ton) and it still didn't do shit in regard to coloring and hollowing...

Because the skin is thin and melted....The bone (Aka silicone) is there..It's forward grown..No more negative orbital vector..But it doesn't matter..There is no fat there

U need something like fatpocket surgically added to the area...Or filler to go in between the skin so that it doesn't reflect those colors.

Best of luck but don't be so confident in your rim implant results as of yet..What did you get near the tear duct?? 1mm? 2mm? 3mm? It all depends... I got 3mm (Which is a ton) and it still didn't do shit in regard to coloring and hollowing...

I got 5mm along the orbital rim:

Screenshot 2019 10 08 at 132641

@KEy21 What do you think of my results? Here are some photos I took week before last at the gym (the last photo is a GIF of me moving my face in motion):

Series of photos I took at the hospital I work at about a month ago:

Random series of photos taken from various perspectives (some are blurry and shitty but were taken under lighting settings that really bring out the results):

I had surgery to place custom CT-designed midface + chin implants back in late March with Dr. Y. He also designed/manufactured a custom wraparound implant for me, but on the morning of surgery I just decided to have the chin portion of it placed since I wasn't sure if the entire wraparound implant might be "too much." Now I'm planning on going back to him soon to have the rest of the wraparound implant placed. Also planning to go to Taban to have my eye area completely overhauled, hopefully by March.

I'm also tossing around the idea of having an additional ~2 mm-thick layer of silicone added to my midface implants to get more of a chiseled look. Even though I definitely think they're an improvement over my starting point, in certain lighting conditions the results aren't as noticeable. I could be wrong but I think an extra 2-3 mm of forward projection will really make them "pop."
brutal. First design was 3mm but he revised it higher to 5mm luckily

I didn't get any elevation of my lower eyelids with the orbital rim component of the implants. I guess Dr. Y just doesn't design implants to have that component?

• +1
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 685
@KEy21 What do you think of my results? Here are some photos I took week before last at the gym (the last photo is a GIF of me moving my face in motion):

Series of photos I took at the hospital I work at about a month ago:

Random series of photos taken from various perspectives (some are blurry and shitty but were taken under lighting settings that really bring out the results):

I had surgery to place custom CT-designed midface + chin implants back in late March with Dr. Y. He also designed/manufactured a custom wraparound implant for me, but on the morning of surgery I just decided to have the chin portion of it placed since I wasn't sure if the entire wraparound implant might be "too much." Now I'm planning on going back to him soon to have the rest of the wraparound implant placed. Also planning to go to Taban to have my eye area completely overhauled, hopefully by March.

I'm also tossing around the idea of having an additional ~2 mm-thick layer of silicone added to my midface implants to get more of a chiseled look. Even though I definitely think they're an improvement over my starting point, in certain lighting conditions the results aren't as noticeable. I could be wrong but I think an extra 2-3 mm of forward projection will really make them "pop."

I didn't get any elevation of my lower eyelids with the orbital rim component of the implants. I guess Dr. Y just doesn't design implants to have that component?

You look alot better...Stop obsessing over your midface implants and move onto your eye area..

The time you spend trying to tweak an 8.5/10 feature to make it a 9.0/10 feature...You could be fixing a 2.5/10 feature into a 7/10 feature...Yielding an overall better net gain..If u see what i'm saying..

Your undereyes and cheekbones already look solid now...Dr Y did a good job...They don't need to be tweaked more...You need eye work bro.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, kota, SurgerySoon and 1 other person
You look alot better...Stop obsessing over your midface implants and move onto your eye area..

The time you spend trying to tweak an 8.5/10 feature to make it a 9.0/10 feature...You could be fixing a 2.5/10 feature into a 7/10 feature...Yielding an overall better net gain..If u see what i'm saying..

Your undereyes and cheekbones already look solid now...Dr Y did a good job...They don't need to be tweaked more...You need eye work bro.

same advice myself and the whole forum has been giving you @SurgerySoon

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon

Thanks; I agree that my eye area needs to be desperately overhauled at this point. I just feel like if I had maybe 2-3 more mm of anterior zygo projection, I could get close to having that super-chiselled look that low-BF % Henry Cavill has in his midface under certain lighting conditions. I guess I could always get touch-ups with a syringe of filler every couple of years or something; I just how it's a waste of money. One thing that Dr. Y said is that the wraparound jaw implant will help add more shadowing to my midface since it will lower/widen my jaw angles and stretch out the midface tissues more, so maybe I should just get the rest of the wraparound implant placed first and see how that affects the appearance of my midface.

BTW @facemaxxed Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Thanks; I agree that my eye area needs to be desperately overhauled at this point. I just feel like if I had maybe 2-3 more mm of anterior zygo projection, I could get close to having that super-chiselled look that low-BF % Henry Cavill has in his midface under certain lighting conditions. I guess I could always get touch-ups with a syringe of filler every couple of years or something; I just how it's a waste of money. One thing that Dr. Y said is that the wraparound jaw implant will help add more shadowing to my midface since it will lower/widen my jaw angles and stretch out the midface tissues more, so maybe I should just get the rest of the wraparound implant placed first and see how that affects the appearance of my midface.

BTW @facemaxxed Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Yes I noticed my midface looked better and ogee curve actually looked more impressive once I got like 8ml of filler to the lower third. So the implant could indeed make your midface region look more pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
Yes I noticed my midface looked better and ogee curve actually looked more impressive once I got like 8ml of filler to the lower third. So the implant could indeed make your midface region look more pronounced.

What's funny is that I originally only requested custom midface and chin implants from Dr. Y, but he was so adamant about the fact that having a more chiseled lower third (specifically with lower gonial angles and a bit more flare-out at the angles as well) was so essential to getting the overall "look" that I wanted that he designed a complete wraparound implant anyways. I'm kicking myself in the ass right now because it would've only been an extra $3,800 to have the entire wraparound implant placed on the morning of surgery. Now it's going to cost $8,500 to go back to have it placed (still cheaper than having a new one designed from scratch though, I guess).

I got my LORS surgically augmented and then used medpor to enforce and fill them in..
What surgery did you have to your LORs before the medpor?

You hit the nail on the head

did you see changes in peoples perspective towards you, comments, ioi etc. ?

@facemaxxed in the visit with Eppley, does he show many results of the surgery you want? Because I'm also interested in brow ridge implant, but on the net there are only 3-4 results so I want to ask him to show me more

@facemaxxed in the visit with Eppley, does he show many results of the surgery you want? Because I'm also interested in brow ridge implant, but on the net there are only 3-4 results so I want to ask him to show me more

did not show any results but i didnt ask.

he had sample models of my implants with him though

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
People claimed I would end up looking like that faggy ken doll dude

Tbh my features already look way more dominant and it looks natural

What did you do?

What did you do?

infraorbital-malar implant with an extension along the zygomatic process

perioral liposuction

premaxillary-paranasal implant

How is your face swollen? is it still visible? Many thanks.
I am going to get the same surgery in December.

What is your body fat percentage?

infraorbital-malar implant with an extension along the zygomatic process

perioral liposuction

premaxillary-paranasal implant
Saw your pic from the other thread, looks really good. Did naso folds get reduced from the paranasal implant?

How do you get a surgeon to perform double jaw on you? I know an individual that emailed gunson requesting double jaw for aesthetic reasons and he was declined. If you were to say that you would like double jaw surgery becuase your "maxilla is recessed", is that a valid reason for a surgeon to accept? or does it depend on the severity of maxilla recession?
Regarding gunson, I think this guy is hounded by so many people and he is so rich and well renowned that he just deny anybody whenever. I never get responses from him. There are other good surgeons though. you just have to keep trying.