Surgery's I'm getting next year

Deleted member 10191

Deleted member 10191

Iron
I'm getting a hair transplant to lower my hairline from a norwood 2.5 to a Norwood 1. Dermal fillers in my jawline. And gynecomastia surgery, currently grade 2. Finasteride gave me the gynecomastia. By age 25. I'll be ready to ascend in SEA. Current PSL is a 4 to 4.5. Hopefully I can get to a PSL 5 with the surgery's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
55-jpg.802140

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
I recommend against fillers

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Pumanator and RoundHouse
I'm getting a hair transplant to lower my hairline from a norwood 2.5 to a Norwood 1. Dermal fillers in my jawline. And gynecomastia surgery, currently grade 2. Finasteride gave me the gynecomastia. By age 25. I'll be ready to ascend in SEA. Current PSL is a 4 to 4.5. Hopefully I can get to a PSL 5 with the surgery's.
6FAE5681 9C61 4F91 A1CE 6CCA461663AA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, NothingCanStopMe, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Initial sharpness fades away completely at the 2weeks mark, you're left with a bloated mass
Damm didn't know that. Do you know of any decent clinics in Turkey that do jaw and chin surgery?

I recommend against fillers
Didnt you post earlier that certain brands didnr do that since they aren't water soluble? Haven't seen a celebrity with good filler results after x years. They all look weird bloated.

Didnt you post earlier that certain brands didnr do that since they aren't water soluble? Haven't seen a celebrity with good filler results after x years. They all look weird bloated.
I mean ime volux really doesn't but let's be honest it's expensive as fuck

Why go to NW1 and not NW0
What is the logic behind this, to save money or you don't have enough donor area?

A few weeks ago you said otherwise
with the one that I use, indeed not, but with all the others, that's the case sadly. Volux is way more expensive than the others

Your smile moggs you.

with the one that I use, indeed not, but with all the others, that's the case sadly. Volux is way more expensive than the others
Hyaluronic acid is useless for jaw anyway. What about Radiesse? It would certainly last longer, right?

Why go to NW1 and not NW0
What is the logic behind this, to save money or you don't have enough donor area?
Norwood 1 would suit me better. And I prefer the look of the square looking hairline.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 10449
Norwood 1 would suit me better. And I prefer the look of the square looking hairline.
Never heard of anyone on whom NW anything suits better than NW0

I guess there s a first for everything

you still on fin op?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Last edited:
Never heard of anyone on whom NW anything suits better than NW0

I guess there s a first for everything
with NW0 you look like a hairy ape @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191 and goat2x
Any other sides?
My depression got worse and I got insomnia for the first few months that seems to be going away. I'm only doing 1mg three times a week.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
My depression got worse and I got insomnia for the first few months that seems to be going away. I'm only doing 1mg three times a week.
you got insomnia before or you got it with fin?

W
I use to sleep at like 2 or 3am. But after fin it was like 9 or 10 am.
Wtf
But it seems you had some problems before

not gonna lie I am probably also right before a depression so I am a bit afraid of fin

can curries max in south east asia?

are u curry?