SWALLOW THE INDIANPILL VANTABLACKPILL

how are you not banned yet for using two alt accounts

do you use 4g on your phone to use @africanincel175 and then use your actual wifi to use @Dinger557 ?? smart move ngl
What are you saying moron? I am from South Sudan. You are such a stupid person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Dinger557 and aestheticallypleasin
What are you saying moron? I am from South Sudan. You are such a stupid person.
lololololol bro jfl if you think im stupid enough to fall for these downs syndrome antics, if a person is high iq like me they can sense the larp from across the world.

Just create coping curry threads for the massive incel curry community's LIKES is legit though.
DhMeAzK

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Dinger557
Insert when the cope is too strong

White women are ugly why would you even want them and stop this group race think it's stupid. Also stop cherry picking.
not a word
Maxresdefault

Lol, 90% of Indian men are below 5'6. Average height for my countrymen is between 5'4.9 to 5'5.6. I don't give a fuck about height.
keep barking youre the shortest indian on this forum

Lol, 90% of Indian men are below 5'6. Average height for my countrymen is between 5'4.9 to 5'5.6. I don't give a fuck about height.
Curry Punjabi girls are Hot tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dinger557 and aestheticallypleasin
Cease this cope, you're giving indians a bad name. I just want to browse forum in peace without race bait threads everyday coming from the same people

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, Chadeep and Dinger557
Cease this cope, you're giving indians a bad name. I just want to browse forum in peace without race bait threads everyday coming from the same people
nobody told you to click on the thread, you did it voluntarily

This forum is filled with Right wing ethnics. @aestheticallypleasin is a genuine example of this.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
This forum is filled with Right wing ethnics. @aestheticallypleasin is a genuine example of this.

Yeah, legit don't think I've ever seen a thread from this guy that isn't about indians.

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8
hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8 u wanna d8 and mayb masturb8 i can ask n8 and we can meet at the g8 dont b l8
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8 plz don't h8
gr8 b8 m8 cant even h8 so I r8 8 outta 8
Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
this thread was a joke, its actually my fault for thinking incels are logically apt enough to understand simple sarcasm
oh ok.

i thought you were actually serious looking at your previous posts.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dinger557 and aestheticallypleasin
08c749168aaed1a2d752d735076d0d6a 1

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin