i was a denier of nosepill but i accept it now

just being most detectable flaw by normies alone puts major importance on it

but it is always better for going subtle changes on nose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, I'mme, GoMadAndSTFU and 8 others
custom nosebridge implant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I legit need a rhino, and probably I am here at first just because of my nose obsession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Over my hook nose :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek and DianabolDownie
Nose is more important as you age because your nose never stops growing, almost impossible not to be a nosecel when you're in your 40s, rhinoplasty is mandatory for any looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Yes , having ugly nose sucks. Us Indians have ugly nose , I have been delt a bad hand by genetics
Nose is more important as you age because your nose never stops growing, almost impossible not to be a nosecel when you're in your 40s, rhinoplasty is mandatory for any looksmaxxer
What?

Showed my sister this video so now she can perform my rhinoplasty

True. Its also the most noticeable feature socially. People dont know shit about maxilla or bones. But when it comes to nose thats all they talk about and joke about.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, I'mme, SixFootManlet and 3 others
True. Its also the most noticeable feature socially. People dont know shit about maxilla or bones. But when it comes to nose thats all they talk about and joke about.
I’ve been called a jew more than once :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, stuckneworleans, SixFootManlet and 3 others
I’ve been called a jew more than once :feelsbadman:
I got joked in school many times because of my nose. I remember this joke "You could probably smoke a 🚬 in the shower"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Fucking amateurs ITT, the "nose-pill" is actually one of the shitiest bluepills all surgerycels swallow before discovering PSL. "Nose job is all I need, I posted my photos on RealSelf 5 BOARD CERTIFIED docs told me I'd look perfect if I do it!"

And then you discovered it's your recessed af jaw and weak brow ridge and your nose is probably fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, stuckneworleans, subhuman incel and 6 others
need rhino and dickmax then im happy with myself tbh. maybe HT when im older.

norwood and nose = flaws that normies detect

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2846
Fucking amateurs ITT, the "nose-pill" is actually one of the shitiest bluepills all surgerycels swallow before discovering PSL. "Nose job is all I need, I posted my photos on RealSelf 5 BOARD CERTIFIED docs told me I'd look perfect if I do it!"

And then you discovered it's your recessed af jaw and weak brow ridge and your nose is probably fine.
no cope for my jew nose

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and DianabolDownie
Depends tbh. In my experience, very few PSLers would actually need nose job.
What does your nose look like from the side?
i’ll pm but i’ve been called a jew multiple times irl so if that doesn’t solidify i need a job nose, idk what does. nvm i can’t pm

Its not considered ideal by most people but I want his nose
I like nasal humps

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
i’ll pm but i’ve been called a jew multiple times irl so if that doesn’t solidify i need a job nose, idk what does. nvm i can’t pm
I had disabled PMs by accident, hit me up again.

Less important than bones.

Hit your nose with a hammer (this is not a shitpost)
Its incredibly easy to get one, just 1 hard enough hit and you have a dorsal hump for life

But I wont do that since the majority of people consider it a failo

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
80% of people who think they have a big nose are copers and just have recessed maxillaa. This bone greatly impacts the size of the nose

my nose is one of the only non-deformed things about me ngl

and even then its still not great

Literally inches of bone replacement makes the difference

i have big nose(big tip and nasal bump),also sometimes my friend called me jew,but for some reason it is making me more masculine in photos/depends on angle,so i am not sure if i should fix it..

80% of people who think they have a big nose are copers and just have recessed maxillaa. This bone greatly impacts the size of the nose
Blessed to be part of the 20%