Sweaty palms

K

Kotei

Iron
So from around 2 months my palms are getting really sweaty. any ideas how to deal with it? i wash my hands everytime i can, eh. its maybe from stress, idk, but i am not stressed very much so i slightly doubit it, that it originates from stress

wiping hand in2 the denim before shaking hands wisth someone is weird af

So from around 2 months my palms are getting really sweaty. any ideas how to deal with it? i wash my hands everytime i can, eh. its maybe from stress, idk, but i am not stressed very much so i slightly doubit it, that it originates from stress

Yeah happens to me a lot. They get sticky and gross a lot

It's because of hormones

Being still in late puberty (atleast i think, lol) can be the answer? im 18
You'll have it for a while. I'm 19 and still have it

Did you have unprotected sex with an unknown partner?

are you're knees weak? Another symptom is your arms being heavy. I advise you NOT to consume Italian noodles, preferably the ones made by your mother.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Kotei
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

Sweaty and oily skin is a gift. Whether it‘s your face or your hands. Your skin will age like wine. I am using moisturizers everyday and my skin is still dry af

Happens to me all the time. I have a strong feeling it’s one of the side effects of an antidepressant I’m taking. I’m not 100% sure although

Same, people always hate shaking my hand lol.

Moisturise your hands and 5HT supplements to lower inhib