Sweden is brutal Tinder

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
This is not something just from my personal Tinder, but something I have noticed in Tinder experiments as well with MM's. 5'10 literally gets people to stop talking to you. I have read people here saying in the past that 5'10 is nothing special, but it's at least acceptable. I have had PSL 4's in Sweden stop talking to MM Tinder profiles when I said that I was 5'10 (178cm).

Its fucking over from Scandinaviacels, unless you are 185+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Hades, loromate and 3 others
This is not something just from my personal Tinder, but something I have noticed in Tinder experiments as well with MM's. 5'10 literally gets people to stop talking to you. I have read people here saying in the past that 5'10 is nothing special, but it's at least acceptable. I have had PSL 4's in Sweden stop talking to MM Tinder profiles when I said that I was 5'10 (178cm).

the whole western world is brutal for average men

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 12 others
Over for shortcels.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 39
Are Scandinavian girls anything special? Why are they so picky then? Because of low population shouldn't they be less competitive? Any examples of some cute chicks from that part of the world?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Are Scandinavian girls anything special? Why are they so picky then? Because of low population shouldn't they be less competitive? Any examples of some cute chicks from that part of the world?

On Swedish sites where there are Tinder threads and such, pretty much all men will talk about how trash Tinder is in Sweden, due to how the women act, and if they go to any european country outside of Sweden its so much easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I just checked.

A likely HUGH FACTOR/CAUSE:

Shit sex/gender ratio for men.

Often, it's undervalued how much sex/gender ratio in a certain location can play a role in a man his dating life.

Like for example in Russia the gender/sex ratio is:
And with such ratio, it's all off a sudden "dating haven" compared to Sweden for an average Swedish man where he to move to Russia. (other factors play a hugh/massive role as well; but also sex/gender ratio is imo in the top 10 (maybe even top 5) of importance on the things that matter for a man his dating lefe experiences.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, LowTierNormie, mikeock and 2 others
Aren't they notorious for being attractive?

the problem is the huge presence of male immigrants, who fuck up the gender ratio
Maybe, that's why women are (generally speaking) more pro-immigration. Because commonly immigrants are mostly male, and less female. Even if subconcioulsy, maybe that's why women are like this. And that men are more anti immigration, more often.
Because women subconciously, or conciously, get driven by the desire to have more males to choice from. So their mind thinks: "Bring in the immigrants, so I can pick out the immigrant Chads".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
the problem is the huge presence of male immigrants, who fuck up the gender ratio
lol these immigrants are invisible to women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
lol these immigrants are invisible to women
pro immigration propaganda incourage women to breed with immigrants, in Spain I have seen dozen white women coupled with an immigrant black guy but never the opposite

Thats true
Gladly i live at central and my height is still acceptable here, low 5"10
I cannot imagine living at Sweden or NOrway, my 6"1 friend sayed he felt like a manlet at Norway lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Thats true
Gladly i live at central and my height is still acceptable here, low 5"10
I cannot imagine living at Sweden or NOrway, my 6"1 friend sayed he felt like a manlet at Norway lol
Tbh I dont even get heightmogged that often while I am out. Like most guys I see I would say pretty much looks to be the same height as me, but I guess thats because you cant really tell a few cm apart.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and oldcell
shithole country

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I just checked.

A likely HUGH FACTOR/CAUSE:

Shit sex/gender ratio for men.

Often, it's undervalued how much sex/gender ratio in a certain location can play a role in a man his dating life.

Like for example in Russia the gender/sex ratio is:
And with such ratio, it's all off a sudden "dating haven" compared to Sweden for an average Swedish man where he to move to Russia. (other factors play a hugh/massive role as well; but also sex/gender ratio is imo in the top 10 (maybe even top 5) of importance on the things that matter for a man his dating lefe experiences.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_sex_ratio

PUA legend Roosh awared me of this

its easy to slay in sweden

PUA legend Roosh awared me of this
Location is an important factor. Not as importance as looks, but deffo part of like a top 5, orso I would say. Something like: 1. Looks (all aspects of looks incl etnicity and height); 2. Status/wealth/power; 3. social skills/ability; 4. location/sex ratio/competition; 5. ??

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Location is an important factor. Not as importance as looks, but deffo part of like a top 5, orso I would say. Something like: 1. Looks (all aspects of looks incl etnicity and height); 2. Status/wealth/power; 3. social skills/ability; 4. location/sex ratio/competition; 5. ??

Voice could be number 5. Maybe even higher. High pitched voice or stuttering can be a death sentence.

Voice could be number 5. Maybe even higher. High pitched voice or stuttering can be a death sentence.
yep, legit. Actually I think, voice should be even higher then 5, more like 3th place or possibly 2nd place. It's important alot, also.

Meanqhile the height requirement to enter the top ranks of the nazi SS, the elite of the most eugenic and genetically elitist dictatorship in the world, was 175 cm.

2019 is a fucking joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 1553, GordonFreeman and 2 others

Cope

5ft 10 Arabs slay stacy in Western/northern Europe

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, GordonFreeman and 1 other person
If anywhere, women being taller than their partner is somewhat common in Scandinavia compared to other countries. Part of their quality agenda I guess.

The thing is, height is an easy excuse for an escape route if you are average or worse looking. If you are hot and have a mesmerizing face, you will draw women, anywhere in the world.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
If anywhere, women being taller than their partner is somewhat common in Scandinavia compared to other countries. Part of their quality agenda I guess.

The thing is, height is an easy excuse for an escape route if you are average or worse looking. If you are hot and have a mesmerizing face, you will draw women, anywhere in the world.
Like I said. I even tried doing tinder experiments with male models, and girls went quiet after I said that the model was 5'10.

Bring in the immigrants, so I can pick out the immigrants Chads
Maybe I, and us men in general would have the same opinion, if it were reversed.
Like if alot of immigrant Stacies from Russia, need to flee Russia. We would welcome them, alot. And be pro immigration and immigrants, all of a sudden.

Would that be so funny, if that ever were to happen in a feminist landwale country. Wishful thinking.

Cope

5ft 10 Arabs slay stacy in Western/northern Europe

lol they absolutely do not.

North western europe has some of the Chaddest countries: Netherlands, Norway, Sweden.

The only other places that has the same level of white Chads is Chadstralia

5'10 Arabs cant compete against 6'3 Chads, I have seen them try & fail though.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
@
lol they absolutely do not.

North western europe has some of the Chaddest countries: Netherlands, Norway, Sweden.

The only other places that has the same level of white Chads is Chadstralia

5'10 Arabs cant compete against 6'3 Chads, I have seen them try & fail though.
@Playboypuertorican

Bade hari is a 6ft 6 terachad

Moroccan btw

Brutal, whats ur height OP
anything in the range of 5'10-6'1 is manlet in europe today
soooo bruututttttallll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Brutal, whats ur height OP
anything in the range of 5'10-6'1 is manlet in europe today
soooo bruututttttallll

It's not brutal, everyone knows that taller=better, Higher PSL=better, bigger dick=better etc...