Sweden is the most incel dense country..

Darklord

Darklord

Ernest khalimov was my student
They don't socialize a lot and men's are a Big pussy to even hit on girls...it's overrrf

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 6128, PYT and 8 others
Just don't be white strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
kvinnor är horor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, anti caking agents and hebbewem
Arvid mogs true...but the vast majority is incel...how about that one

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to run a tinder experiment there. Hopefully, i will get some matches. Do it boys, if you mog this chink that is.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, JizzFarmer, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
Arvid mogs true...but the vast majority is incel...how about that one
Arvid is not special at all here in Sweden. Only swedes can relate. The problem with him is that he looks too bland. He does not stand out from the majority of the people here. Yeah, he's not bad looking at all, but a girl would not look twice at him passing the streets.

so being incel is now about being a debate aspie

LIFEFUEL.

I'm actaully moving there in a while. They took me because high IQ stemcel. Mediterranean GigaChad in Sweden I will destroy every Stacy in my path
Dellisola Alessandro Dellisola GIF - Dellisola AlessandroDellisola Runway GIFs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, EverythingMattersCel, CursedOne and 2 others
Rapefugees are the only incels in Sweden, the country is full of tall chads and blonde stacies who would never pick a shitskin ethnic over an aryan übermensch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and CursedOne
LIFEFUEL.

I'm actaully moving there in a while. They took me because high IQ stemcel. Mediterranean GigaChad in Sweden I will destroy every Stacy in my path
Cope. Mediterranean = curry but without the ethnic racism sjw halo
You won't slay shit if u aren't black

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, CursedOne and Deleted member 3795
Going to run a tinder experiment there. Hopefully, i will get some matches. Do it boys, if you mog this chink that is.

Most of those matches look like absolute shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
"Incels are a bunch of guys that think that women owe them sex."

I fucking hate this statement. At least for me I don't think that all women owe me sex, but, please don't make it seem like you don't see me as an potential partner because of my personality, when the actual reason is because of my looks. Shut the fuck up bitch if your saying that it's something I can change and I'm in full control over.

"I've seen videos of incel men, and they are ... good looking guys,- regular guy. Doesn't look like a basrot. & There's so many of them!"

yesss? and u still cant embrace the actual reason? many men today are incel until their very late 20s (without even realizing themselves), then they think they ascend or that they found "the one" while in reality they actually betabuxx for a women the same age who often only want him for his resources (* note why late 20s? thats when most women are starting to lose it with Chad)

and all she has to offer in return is a pre-owned pussy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, MentalistKebab, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
They don't socialize a lot and men's are a Big pussy to even hit on girls...it's overrrf

No wonder it's the rape capital of Europe...

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Sir, what about Indians, can they easily slay using their ethnic halo?

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan
Sir, what about Indians, can they easily slay using their ethnic halo?
Indians yes, boys link up that big black curry who married a swedish foid.

Dont belive YT videos of some clickbaiting faggots.

i live in a big city in EE and i've never encountered someone that hits on girls, never outside of specific groups like working class or the very rich.
they just sit around and wait for an ugly woman that's 5 years older than them to come hit on them and let her take over their life.
was pretty friendly last year with some gymlords and they never ever approached and just sat around on their phones waiting for women to text them
honestly the white middle class is so fucked wherever you go. tech especially is full of losers waiting for an old single mom to come talk to them. doesn't matter how big their muscles are or how much money they make.

LIFEFUEL.

Come to Norway with me instead

• Love it
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Arvid is not special at all here in Sweden. Only swedes can relate. The problem with him is that he looks too bland. He does not stand out from the majority of the people here. Yeah, he's not bad looking at all, but a girl would not look twice at him passing the streets.
Shut the fuck up Greycell put sum respect on arvid name bum

If you follow pewdiepie's channel, whenever he talks about his life before YouTube, it's clear that he was an incel. Most likely a shortcel. Don't Google his height, there's a whole meme around it where people put fake height into his Google knowledge bar. He's just very short in many photos of him and his friends