Iron
What do you think?

blacked.com

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, BigBoy, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Keep in mind these are just normal (((Swedish))) commercials. I can find plenty more lmao
kikes like to push pro tyrone propaganda and harm blackcels and whitecels @Colvin76

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

This is almost as bad as my cuck larps

Someone post this shit on lookism and tag that oldroidcel pathetic faggot Swedish larper subhuman called Realrob, pls

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I lost any hope in Sweden, they are destined to be vanished. Women loyalty for their natives there is probably under 50%.

Swedish language unironically sounds like the language of sims.
In not technically white but I get triggered when whites get bred out by ETHNICS and interbreed. Fucking kikes have won it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1134, Jerzy Bondov and Subhuman trash
Fucking kikeroaches

Swedish language unironically sounds like the language of sims.
In not technically white but I get triggered when whites get bred out by ETHNICS and interbreed. Fucking kikes have won it's over.
not kikecels but kike foids and all foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134
Disgusting but i never see any ethnics with whites unless they are drug dealers

Swedes are huge closet racist and might not call u a nigga straight to ur face but they will avoid u

Disgusting but i never see any ethnics with whites tbh

Swedes are huge closet racist and might not call u a nigga straight to ur face but they will avoid u
im convinced most whites do this

Swedish had their warrior genes destroyed because all the Vikings invaded other countries and raped the women or got killed so only cucks stayed behind and passed their genes on, same thing happened to Germany and Japan after losing W2, all the high T masculine men fought in war and got killed and only low T cucks stayed behind and bred the women, now those nations are both cucked in their own way, a true tragedy, not sure how it can be reversed.

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 3512
@ArvidGustavsson @Yuyevon get your shit together

OVER FOR SCANDINAVIA LOL

sweedcucks on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
we should save swedish women.
For example I can take some of them and bring them to Italy, where the sun will slowly burn their fair skin, but surely it's better than have a broken ass from a rapefugee

Are the majority of ads like this or did you cherry-pick some?

it's really over, i didnt realize how over it was

we should save swedish women.
For example I can take some of them and bring them to Italy, where the sun will slowly burn their fair skin, but surely it's better than have a broken ass from a rapefugee
That’s cucked. Women are vile creatures.

It is over.

Last edited:
Cucks are worse than the globalists. They are the worst enemies to their country.