Swimming can GHMaxxing you?

Deleted member 1707

Deleted member 1707

Latincel
I'm 6'3" and I was too little and short until my late teens. I began swimming 3 y.o. but I began to gain height at 16 in a very anormally way, because I became to skinny and my back was full of stretch marks.
I literally came from 5' to 6'3" in three years.
I studied Sports Technician also, and there were people that didnt swim during his life( Many of them +20).
I can swear that many of them grew on frame and height, at last visually.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RedPilledStemcel, Steve bachall and 3 others
grows me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
I'm 6'3" and I was too little and short until my late teens. I began swimming 3 y.o. but I began to gain height at 16 in a very anormally way, because I became to skinny and my back was full of stretch marks.
I studied Sports Technician also, and there were people that didnt swim during his life( Many of them +20).
I feel like swimming could grow you, so I'm trying to get into it again. The OG heightmaxxer, Rustam Akhmetov, does recommend swimming for height gains and he has an entire school dedicated to getting people to grow taller through various exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and Deleted member 1707
How tall are your parents?

• +1
Swimming didn’t make you taller. Excersise does increase GH production for a bit, but it won’t make you grow any taller.
I feel like swimming could grow you, so I'm trying to get into it again. The OG heightmaxxer, Rustam Akhmetov, does recommend swimming for height gains and he has an entire school dedicated to getting people to grow taller through various exercises.
Bro, if swimming or any exercise could make me taller why would I spend hundreds of euros on heightmaxxing? Because it doesn’t. People need to stop this coping bullshit claiming exercise, HIIT or a change of diet makes you grow taller.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 1707, Wincel and 1 other person
Swimming didn’t make you taller. Excersise does increase GH production for a bit, but it won’t make you grow any taller.

Bro, if swimming or any exercise could make me taller why would I spend hundreds of euros on heightmaxxing? Because it doesn’t. People need to stop this coping bullshit claiming exercise, HIIT or a change of diet makes you grow taller.
Exactly this. If it was so ''easy'' then everybody would be doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Deleted member 1707 and Alexanderr
lifefuel for 15yo cels

• +1
Boost in GH as a result of exercise is pretty worthless, and if you aren't sleeping you aren't growing. Its a waste. I don't know why everybody likes to cope with these middle of the day random ass GH spikes. I got a PM from someone wondering if they could replace MK-677 with a trip to the sauna and a 15 minute walk LOL. Trust me if sweating like a pig naked in a tight space with other men was going to make you any taller then @averageblokecel would be 6'10 by now.

Short kids take HGH injections right before going to bed. You can't swim in your sleep.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Currycellmate, Alexanderr and 2 others

Idk boyo have your hundreds of euros made you taller? I'm just giving my opinion. Rustam Akmetov has trained people and some of those people have grown taller, and so I'm pointing out that you can do the research yourself to see what you believe.

• +1
do you have a wide frame also?

• +1
I think the real advantage here its about the decompression of the spine, being in water acts like when we are in bed and gravity doesnt affect our spine too much
How tall are your parents?
They are 5' 7 both of them.
do you have a wide frame also?
Yes, that was(photo)me with 16 years just getting taller

Attachments

• IMG_20190514_184503_079.jpg
    IMG_20190514_184503_079.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 21
Boost in GH as a result of exercise is pretty worthless, and if you aren't sleeping you aren't growing. Its a waste. I don't know why everybody likes to cope with these middle of the day random ass GH spikes. I got a PM from someone wondering if they could replace MK-677 with a trip to the sauna and a 15 minute walk LOL. Trust me if sweating like a pig naked in a tight space with other men was going to make you any taller then @averageblokecel would be 6'10 by now.

Short kids take HGH injections right before going to bed. You can't swim in your sleep.
cope, i took horny goat extract and grew 1 foot during daytime

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 1707
I think the real advantage here its about the decompression of the spine, being in water acts like when we are in bed and gravity doesnt affect our spine too much

They are 5' 7 both of them.

Yes, that was(photo)me with 16 years just getting taller
Dang, just 5' 7? Also, what was your routine when swimming then? Do you how tall your grandparents are?

• +1
Idk boyo have your hundreds of euros made you taller? I'm just giving my opinion. Rustam Akmetov has trained people and some of those people have grown taller, and so I'm pointing out that you can do the research yourself to see what you believe.

• +1
Dang, just 5' 7? Also, what was your routine when swimming then? Do you how tall your grandparents are?
I was competing when I reach 14. It was like 3 h training three days / week focused on technique and endurance.
Family except cousin are the same height, i am the tallest

Wtf is this forum turning into ?

So if i play rugby or Football US i will grow a big frame with big joints right? DELETE THIS THREAD MODS PLS ..

I was always tall.Swimming 9years did little to me.Except block my nose for years upon years,which lead me into mouthbreathing and ruined my facial asthetic.Fuck swimming.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I was always tall.Swimming 9years did little to me.Except block my nose for years upon years,which lead me into mouthbreathing and ruined my facial asthetic.Fuck swimming.
how did swimming block ur nose?

10mins of 30% more GH isn't gonna do shit. Btw does anyone has the graph on how mk677 affects gh over time? I need to know how I should space my doses.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
so ur saying if you didn't swim you would still be 5'. dried raisin iq

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Wtf is this forum turning into ?

So if i play rugby or Football US i will grow a big frame with big joints right? DELETE THIS THREAD MODS PLS ..
Low IQ thread indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back