Swimming. Is the Testosterone nuke worth it?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Chlorine apparently is very bad for test levels. But swimming is a good framemaxx and maybe height max as well. @Nibba swears by it.
So is it worth it??

It's aqueous naclo4 trust me it ain't the same thing. I probably swam more practices than days I've been alive and I'm fine.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 1332, kobecel and 1 other person
Frame and height will halo you much more than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Salience
My t is well above Average

It's aqueous naclo4 trust me it ain't the same thing. I probably swam more practices than days I've been alive and I'm fine.
Eli5 aqeus naclo4. How do I know if a pool is safe. There’s one at my gym so swimcelling might be a nice addition to my routine.

maybe stop drinking the water retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CurryCel, BradAniston, ascension and 6 others
This nigga drinking pool water!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azoriko, Need2Ascend, ascension and 19 others
I always worry about the effect chlorinated water has on my skin..

Maybe it ages you prematurely

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, RichardSpencel and androidcel

Skin, maybe. But it absolutely fucking without a damned doubt nukes hair into oblivion

Being a faggot and spamming shit threads
Quit crying. You don’t run this place. Jfl at you and how over it is for you. Your never ascending. You are serving a life sentence of inceldom.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Quit crying. You don’t run this place. Jfl at you and how over it is for you. Your never ascending. You are serving a life sentence of inceldom.
What does my virginity have to do with you being an absolute cretin?

• JFL
Reactions: Reoa, BradAniston, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Eli5 aqeus naclo4. How do I know if a pool is safe. There’s one at my gym so swimcelling might be a nice addition to my routine.
Literally all pools are safe. I mean seriously I swam for 10 years 2 times a day nearly every day for 2 hours and look at me.

T levels are mostly a meme anyway. As long as ur in normal levels what do you think is gonna change anyway?

Literally all pools are safe. I mean seriously I swam for 10 years 2 times a day nearly every day for 2 hours and look at me.

T levels are mostly a meme anyway. As long as ur in normal levels what do you think is gonna change anyway?
Not to be rude here, but your face doesn’t exactly scream dysmorphism or high t. Not bad looking but not masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 773 and 1 other person
It's aqueous naclo4 trust me it ain't the same thing. I probably swam more practices than days I've been alive and I'm fine. A low fighting sucess looking skullcel voicecel who has sacrificed skull gains for a few pitiful micrometers on kneecaps and biocramial width
yep, seems about right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Imma keep it really hood for you dog

everything lowers T levels in this world apparently

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Swimming is legit

Swimming with bears chasing you is testosterone boost tbh ded srs

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Yeah pool water aint the reason you're bald

As someone who swam for 9 years,swimming is not worth It.Somethung in the water made my skin full of pimples.Not worth It,imo.

best thing that swimming did to me as a kid was giving me a larger ribcage.

I was always known for my big chest even though I was skinny

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
As someone who swam for 9 years,swimming is not worth It.Somethung in the water made my skin full of pimples.Not worth It,imo.
How is your height and frame tho?

How is swimming a frame-max? Does it build bone?

just supplement with vit d and ashwanganha

This nigga drinking pool water!