Swordshit drama as thousands of women who named their daughter "khaleesi" are NOT happy about tonight's episode. (twitter.com)

the dragon bitch just went holocaust mode lmao based and powerfull

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel, nibbamaxxing, Krezo and 3 others
this is child abuse, some people don’t deserve to have children tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hunter, Zeta ascended and Ritalincel

brave and stunning.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, fobos and Ritalincel
It reminds me of how people brought huskys because it reminded them of "muh dire wolves" from the show. They ended up putting them up for adoption.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Insomniac and Ritalincel
It reminds me of how people brought huskys because it reminded them of "muh dire wolves" from the show. They ended up putting them up for adoption.
People like that need to be shot

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Zeta ascended, Insomniac and 1 other person

i wonder how many women tried to fuck their nephews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 3 others
god damn the show writers fucked up the show so hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
= annoying cUnt :feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Literally had no idea what you was on about but then I realized it's about Game of Soy so I lost interest.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
er's me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

the average IQ of the audience for this show seriously must be in the low 90s. The progeny of a famously insane family might turn out to be insane herself with blatantly obvious foreshadowing every fucking season?? totally unexpected!
lets also review the setup in the immediately prior episodes just to make clear how obvious it was something like this might happen:
  • QueenyBmad has significant personal losses as a result of her conflict with QueenBsuckingmybrothersdick, including two of her "children"
  • QueenyBmad expected adoration, love and worship from the populace, instead was greeted as a new ruler with reluctance and suspicion
  • QueenyBmad is jealous that the populace loves her beta lapdog more and maybe perceives him as the real ruler
  • QueenyBmad is becoming increasingly irrational, hot headed and ignoring the advises of her counsel
  • QueenyBmad grows paranoid about treasonous intentions among her close allies, suspects a power play. Demands undying fealty like an insecure controlling girlfriend from her beta lapdog who is suitably bewildered because hes already proven his loyalty and risked his life for her many times.

maybe theres a reason TV writers dont even try; the bulk of the audience is so fucking dumb they get taken by surprise by their own shadows.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
Reddit lurker