T-Boosting Supplements

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Silver
Some guy the other day was trying to sell his Testosterone-booster to me the other day. Said it raised his and his freinds' T by like 40% in a month, and said he got lab-tests before and after.

On a scale of 1-10 how bullshit do you think this is? From what I've read T-boosters don't really do much unless you're talking about actual steriods. Any papers that prove that supplements can actually make a difference?

@Extra Chromosome

Some guy the other day was trying to sell his Testosterone-booster to me the other day. Said it raised his and his freinds' T by like 40% in a month, and said he got lab-tests before and after.

On a scale of 1-10 how bullshit do you think this is? From what I've read T-boosters don't really do much unless you're talking about actual steriods. Any papers that prove that supplements can actually make a difference?

@Extra Chromosome
What’s inside? Ask him of the science behind it. It can be just testosterone injections for the before and after. What is the name of this supposed T-booster? Have you had your T levels tested it so what are they at?

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
It sounds like that guy might have tried to scam you

mfw I realized he's fucking banned

wtf happened
What’s inside? Ask him of the science behind it. It can be just testosterone injections for the before and after. What is the name of this supposed T-booster? Have you had your T levels tested it so what are they at?

He aid it included Ashwaganda, Boron, Zinc, Magnesium, B12 and B6, something similar to L-Arginine, and some other shit. I've never had my T-levels tested personally. And I forget the name but I can PM you it if I remember

(((Supplement industry)))

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, AspiringChad and 1 other person

View attachment 44326

wtf happened

He aid it included Ashwaganda, Boron, Zinc, Magnesium, B12 and B6, something similar to L-Arginine, and some other shit. I've never had my T-levels tested personally. And I forget the name but I can PM you it if I remember

its very simple, if he wasnt deficient in any of those nutrients then he couldn't have raised his test levels by 40%. these supplements may only account for minor(negligible) increases, however if he was deficient and by taking supplement he fixed deficiency of which caused his natural T to surpress to begin with, in that case it could be true. otherwise supplements are cope for testosterone

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
its very simple, if he wasnt deficient in any of those nutrients then he couldn't have raised his test levels by 40%. these supplements may only account for minor(negligible) increases, however if he was deficient and by taking supplement he fixed deficiency of which caused his natural T to surpress to begin with, in that case it could be true. otherwise supplements are cope for testosterone
Well, I'm pretty confident I'm probably deficient in plenty of that shit due to a shit diet, would that be a decent investment for me?

Well, I'm pretty confident I'm probably deficient in plenty of that shit due to a shit diet, would that be a decent investment for me?
if you're deficient in something you're better off getting a blood test, finding out what you're deficient in and then buying a high quality supplement of the thing you're deficient in, rather than buying some random "test booster" without knowing what you're lacking and what dosages you need and what dosage it even contains. but if you're really desperate, taking it (probably) won't do harm

Attachments

• 1555997604871.png
    1555997604871.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 48
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, LightingFraud, Damo the incel and 1 other person

@Extra Chromosome
Depends on the supplements

View attachment 44326

wtf happened

Be careful with this shit man. Creatine/Test boosters has got the Norwood reaper on me. Don't take this crap, eat red meat, lift weights.

I tried Jyms test booster, and while it made my erections great, it's not worth the added risk of balding.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud