T replacement

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
My total T is 13nmol/L and free T is 55pmol/L. Would a trt Dose (150mg e6d) give me any advantages for gymcelling and looking more agressive/dominant? Im 26 now, and feel the big pressure of getting to my looksmax asap! The time for young hot girls will possibly be over for me at 30. So there is not much time left.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and kobecel
What are the reference ranges for those numbers?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
13nmo/l are about 375 ng/dl that's low for your age
Ideal should be +800ng/dl

13nmo/l are about 375 ng/dl that's low for your age
Ideal should be +800ng/dl

But i think the only thing that matters for musclegrowth is free T. There i am in the mid range of the laboratorys reference scale: 15.8 - 83.8 pmol/L
On the total T scale im on the very low range: 9.3 - 34.6 nmol/L

just inject T brah what are you waiting for, T is probably the safest steroid

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and kobecel
But i think the only thing that matters for musclegrowth is free T. There i am in the mid range of the laboratorys reference scale: 15.8 - 83.8 pmol/L
On the total T scale im on the very low range: 9.3 - 34.6 nmol/L
Both of them are very important for your well being
What are your shbg and estrogen levels?

I'm getting my hormones checked soon and if i'm below 600 ng/dl then I inject 200 mg test per week

just inject T brah what are you waiting for, T is probably the safest steroid
Yeah, but going offcycle is fucked up. Depression and falling into a dark hole is very possible. So that means i must inject T for the rest of my life, to feel good. Its a hard decision.

Yeah, but going offcycle is fucked up. Depression and falling into a dark hole is very possible. So that means i must inject T for the rest of my life, to feel good. Its a hard decision.
injecting t for the rest of your life is better than being low t for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Unmasked, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
I have test-u. Brew it in castor oil for an even longer half life. You can have very stable blood levels pinning just once a month and can go multiple months without too much issues if you need to travel or something.

Also what @ZyzzReincarnate said. High T is everything.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
I just dont know if there will be a gymmaxing difference between a lower-mid range T Level and a "end of the scale" high Level.

I just dont know if there will be a gymmaxing difference between a lower-mid range T Level and a "end of the scale" high Level.
more T = more results in the gym
diminishing returns aside if youre doing insane retard levels of gear
I wanna start pinning tbh but Ive always been too pussy/scared about sourcing.

• +1
more T = more results in the gym
diminishing returns aside if youre doing insane retard levels of gear
I wanna start pinning tbh but Ive always been too pussy/scared about sourcing.
diminishing returns for test in terms of mass top out between 1-2g for most people. But the strength gains you get keep increasing up to like 5g in most people which is an insane amount of test.

I'm using purplepandalabs right now, their stuff is legit from what i've experienced so far.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
TFW my total t is 296 ng/dl but I have no symptoms of low T and have a fine time building muscle.

TFW my total t is 296 ng/dl but I have no symptoms of low T and have a fine time building muscle.

Thats the level of a 70 year old. Whats your free T, and shbg?

You have low T. Are you sure you feel good? Libido?

You have low T. Are you sure you feel good? Libido?
Idk I feel pretty normal. Ill try to get it checked again and see whats up. The test is like a year old. It also had LH and FSH at bottom fo normal range.

My total T is 13nmol/L and free T is 55pmol/L. Would a trt Dose (150mg e6d) give me any advantages for gymcelling and looking more agressive/dominant? Im 26 now, and feel the big pressure of getting to my looksmax asap! The time for young hot girls will possibly be over for me at 30. So there is not much time left.
Just inject bro 3xx ng/dl is pretty low. You have only one life

• +1