Take bicalutamide and forget about hairloss forever

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
"Bicalutamide is a member of the nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) group of medications.[6]It works by blocking the androgen receptor(AR), the biological target of the androgen sex hormones testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT).[24]" "It does not lower androgen levels"
Screen Shot 2019 08 10 at 22217 PM

Aka you can still build muscle on it,

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and BrettyBoy
imagine not having nw0 lol

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
@x30001 thoughts?

what about the dick? any sides?

@x30001 thoughts?
To each their own. I never heard of this. Looked it up and it looks like it's an anti-androgen. Anyone can just do what they want. I won't try and intervene with anything anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and her
Basically a cancer treatment version of fin if I understood ? Lmao

I want to shitpost so badly posting the shrek avi

But since i cant, side effects?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
WHY DONT THEY FIND SOMETHING TO RISE DIMORPHISM WITH HAIRLOSS
I will pays 500 monthly for that shit

what about side effects bro?
You are very likely to gain gyno from it but thats a small price to pay for completely taking care of the androgen component of hairloss imo, it doesnt even cause problems with fertility unlike other anti androgens, its a good choice if fin failed you

10% for gyno is an automatically no

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and LordNorwood
WHY DONT THEY FIND SOMETHING TO RISE DIMORPHISM WITH HAIRLOSS
I will pays 500 monthly for that shit
Okay sir for 500 dollars A month I can send you a rare device that looks like this aswell as some cream.

Image result for electric hair clippers
Image result for nair hair removal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, LordNorwood and her
You are very likely to gain gyno from it but thats a small price to pay for completely taking care of the androgen component of hairloss imo, it doesnt even cause problems with fertility unlike other anti androgens, its a good choice if fin failed you
Is that with this or fin? I don't believe this matches the profile for fin.

Reproductive system
this is dick, bro

• +1
Just become a tranny br0

It's abot having a sideless treatment, gyno seems even more likely to happen than on fin lol

bical is EXTREMELY legit, as in you will never lose another hair plus gain a norwood or two back

BUT

gyno sides are practically inevitable with the doses required which is why you will need to take a hair safe ai like ralox

who are you, how do you know about DHTcel/Persiancel ? (me)

spark this thread again. and @x30001 gtfih

spark this thread again. and @x30001 gtfih
Some people on hairlosstalk take it and swear by it, but even with Bicalutamide the regrowth may take a year to get noticeable - it's just you won't lose any further ground on it after initial two Months. I personally believe that Bica is more safe than finasteride given the horrible stories on finasteride. We can't however still recommend it as first line treatment for Androgenic Alopecia/mpb since it has significant gynecomestia rates of gynecomestia and may rarely give sexual sides (the later is debatable since Bica monotherapy hasn't been found to cause it.)
who are you, how do you know about DHTcel/Persiancel ? (me)
Oh hii. How have you been?

Does it fuck up your androgen receptors body-wide? Sounds like it would turn you into a tranny if so I'm surprised the side effects aren't catastrophic. The gyno should be counter able with a decent AI yeah?

The fuck does "reproductive system" mean here? Why wouldn't they specify that?

"Bicalutamide is a member of the nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) group of medications.[6]It works by blocking the androgen receptor(AR), the biological target of the androgen sex hormones testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT).[24]" "It does not lower androgen levels"
View attachment 96714
Aka you can still build muscle on it,
Tamoxifen is a SERM that blocks the estrogen receptors under the nipples without lowering the systemic estrogen level. (actually the estrogen level increase)

does bicalutamide block the androgen (Tesosterone+DHT) of the scalp without blocking the androgen receptors of muscles and bones?

• +1
Tamoxifen is a SERM that blocks the estrogen receptors under the nipples without lowering the systemic estrogen level. (actually the estrogen level increase)

does bicalutamide block the androgen (Tesosterone+DHT) of the scalp without blocking the androgen receptors of muscles and bones?
combine with I3D or DIM

From what I've read on it the last 20 minutes, bicalutamide actually has a very low affinity for the androgen receptor. What that might mean is that in androgen-heavy tissue, like skeletal muscle or the testes, it gets out-competed by either T or DHT (DHT has 30 to 100 times higher affinity for the AR than bica).

"This may be explained by the extremely high local levels of testosterone in the testes, in that it is likely that systemic bicalutamide therapy is unable to achieve concentrations of the drug within the testes that are able to considerably block androgen signaling in this part of the body. "

Don't have enough time now, will edit this later

• +1