added it sorry, it posted before I pasted

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
I wish my plates were still open. Forever 5’9” I need LL to be human

vis

vis

Amateur
This is not gonna make you grow taller. Still has great health benefits. I split a 5mg dissolve pill in half and place it under my tongue and I'm usually out in an hour.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Human Growth Hormone affects different aspects of the body;

-> Jack shit - Cold Showers, Healthy foods
-> Placebo
-> Sleep - Melatonin
-> Skin
-> Fatloss - MK-677
-> Muscle
-> Bones - HGH

To attain a result in one area, you must already be attaining gains in the department above that one. HGH at high doses can do everything in the right circumstances.

Real Pharma grade HGH use at 15ius/day will struggle to make all that much difference in height, unless you were severly malnurished as a child. Otheewise, 2cms over a lifetime? An inch? And only if your plates are open. You will get totally shredded, amazing sleep and skin though, you'll make NEW muscle cells via hyperplasia which is a different biological mechanism than how Excercise or roids increase muscle mass.

Now I hear people say MK-677 can make you grow taller. MK-677 even at high doses imitates what? 2-3ius of HGH? If that...? You wont even see signifigant muscle hyperplasia gains with MK-677. You'll still see potential fatloss, and get good skin and sleep.

Melatonin? JFL. You have to be retarded if you think you'll get muscle growth off this. Let alone fucking bone-growth. 90% of people wont see fat-loss results. You'll see some potential skin improvments in some people and better fatloss tho.
This is not gonna make you grow taller. Still has great health benefits. I split a 5mg dissolve pill in half and place it under my tongue and I'm usually out in an hour.
Dont be a pussy just take 5mg JFL.

Why u gna split tablets and take a pussy dose of 2.5mg

Coping

Coping

Zephir
Someone find a working heightmaxx method for 20+ year olds or I’m gonna rope

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

All there that exists is Leg Lengthening surgery and its so fucked up. How tall r u nigger?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
you'll make NEW muscle cells via hyperplasia which is a different biological mechanism than how Excercise or roids increase muscle mass.
Dude once you realize how crazy that is to actually be able to make new muscle cells, you'll see that real life is sometimes stranger than fiction. Muscle cells aren't mitotic and can never divide on their own. We only can get the cells themselves bigger (ie hypertrophy) but with HGH you can actually force your body to create new muscle cells

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Dude once you realize how crazy that is to actually be able to make new muscle cells, you'll see that real life is sometimes stranger than fiction. Muscle cells aren't mitotic and can never divide on their own. We only can get the cells themselves bigger (ie hypertrophy) but with HGH you can actually force your body to create new muscle cells
Yeah thats right!

Science bro
I would do leg lengthening rn if I had the money and 5’9 :feelshaha:
Lol. Nigger.

You could still get a girl at 5'9 dont cope.

Wincel

Wincel

Banned

-> Placebo
-> Sleep - Melatonin
-> Skin
-> Fatloss - MK-677
-> Muscle
-> Bones - HGH

To attain a result in one area, you must already be attaining gains in the department above that one. HGH at high doses can do everything in the right circumstances.

Real Pharma grade HGH use at 15ius/day will struggle to make all that much difference in height, unless you were severly malnurished as a child. Otheewise, 2cms over a lifetime? An inch? And only if your plates are open. You will get totally shredded, amazing sleep and skin though, you'll make NEW muscle cells via hyperplasia which is a different biological mechanism than how Excercise or roids increase muscle mass.

Now I hear people say MK-677 can make you grow taller. MK-677 even at high doses imitates what? 2-3ius of HGH? If that...? You wont even see signifigant muscle hyperplasia gains with MK-677. You'll still see potential fatloss, and get good skin and sleep.

Melatonin? JFL. You have to be retarded if you think you'll get muscle growth off this. Let alone fucking bone-growth. 90% of people wont see fat-loss results. You'll see some potential skin improvments in some people and better fatloss tho.
"It takes 126 IU of injections to grow 1 inch taller over 3 months, which means about 1.4 IU per day. Adolescents naturally use 700 µg (2.1 IU) of Growth Hormone per day, so an adolescent taking Growth Hormone injections would use 3.5 IU of Growth Hormone per day. Eating 25 milligrams of Ibutamoren daily for 2 weeks increases 24-hour Growth Hormone levels by 97%, which means the eater would be producing about 4.14 IU of Growth Hormone per day (compared to the calculated 3.5 IU per day with injections). Taking it over a period of 3 months wouldn't decrease its effectiveness because Ibutamoren's effects do not tend to decrease with repeated use."

I believe the source for the 126 IU over 3 months was from a Mexican doctor who prescribed it to kids who were rejected for treatment in the US because they didn't have a deficiency, or the doctor thought the growth hormone wouldn't work.

I started taking MK-677 a few weeks ago and I have grown about a half of an inch so far.

For all the uneducated, Ibutamoren is just a fancy cracker word for MK-677

Last edited:
RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
Real Pharma grade HGH use at 15ius/day will struggle to make all that much difference in height, unless you were severly malnurished as a child
hgh/AI for 2 years from 14-16ish (at normal doses) can add ~10 cm to genetic height (legit research). I have friends who grew ~3 in beyond their parent's avg as well on just regular doses of hgh. Nibba has said he knows people who used hgh to grow beyond their genetic potential as well. Doctors don't give a shit about helping people grow unless they are 5th percentile in height because they're bluepilled and think it's not worth the 4% increased chance of getting diabetes or cancer or whatever, so there isn't much legit research on this, but anecdotally I can tell you pumping people with hgh will grow them.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

"It takes 126 IU of injections to grow 1 inch taller over 3 months, which means about 1.4 IU per day. Adolescents naturally use 700 µg (2.1 IU) of Growth Hormone per day, so an adolescent taking Growth Hormone injections would use 3.5 IU of Growth Hormone per day. Eating 25 milligrams of Ibutamoren daily for 2 weeks increases 24-hour Growth Hormone levels by 97%, which means the eater would be producing about 4.14 IU of Growth Hormone per day (compared to the calculated 3.5 IU per day with injections). Taking it over a period of 3 months wouldn't decrease its effectiveness because Ibutamoren's effects do not tend to decrease with repeated use."

I believe the source for the 126 IU over 3 months was from a Mexican doctor who prescribed it to kids who were rejected for treatment in the US because they didn't have a deficiency, or the doctor thought the growth hormone wouldn't work.

I started taking MK-677 a few weeks ago and I have grown about a half of an inch so far.

For all the uneducated, Ibutamoren is just a fancy cracker word for MK-677
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have a dozen friends taking 5-10ius of HGH daily. This is one fucking study. I wish it were true man! I really fucking do! I'm 6'1 and I wouldnt mind going to 6'2 or 6'3!

But its simply. not true. Also, MK-677 doesnt raise GH levels to that extent, and even if it did, results are less than proportional to dosage.

2 times natty t levels wont make me grow 2 time more muscle. Maybe 1.15 times more muscle.

Thats why when studies say "It increase GH by 285%!", I know that translatez to jack shit.

There are thousands of people on GH who havent grown an inch, some retarded studu done by mexicans of all people means jack.
hgh/AI for 2 years from 14-16ish (at normal doses) can add ~10 cm to genetic height (legit research). I have friends who grew ~3 in beyond their parent's avg as well on just regular doses of hgh. Nibba has said he knows people who used hgh to grow beyond their genetic potential as well. Doctors don't give a shit about helping people grow unless they are 5th percentile in height because they're bluepilled and think it's not worth the 4% increased chance of getting diabetes or cancer or whatever, so there isn't much legit research on this, but anecdotally I can tell you pumping people with hgh will grow them.
Well, I'm starting HGH at 6ius/day by next month. I can tell you right now I wont get taller, (Even if I wanna cope and say I will).

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
I have a dozen friends taking 5-10ius of HGH daily. This is one fucking study. I wish it were true man! I really fucking do! I'm 6'1 and I wouldnt mind going to 6'2 or 6'3!
Because their plates are closed probably.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
KrissKross

KrissKross

Erudite
I’ve been reading about all these NBA players who experienced growth spurts of biblical proportions. Dennis Rodman for example grew like nearly a foot during college. Michael Jordan also grew heaps. Call this stupid or whatever you want but thawed guys got real serious about basketball and then had their growth. It’s no secret sprinting for example increases HGH significantly.
This might be cope also but smoking does decrease estrogen and increase testosterone so maybe very very very mild smokeint might keep your growth plates open a little longer.

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

But its simply. not true. Also, MK-677 doesnt raise GH levels to that extent, and even if it did, results are less than proportional to dosage.

2 times natty t levels wont make me grow 2 time more muscle. Maybe 1.15 times more muscle.

Thats why when studies say "It increase GH by 285%!", I know that translatez to jack shit.

There are thousands of people on GH who havent grown an inch, some retarded studu done by mexicans of all people means jack.
Yeah the 285%* figure is usually temporary, but the MK-677 figure is for average levels during the entire day. Do you have any studies showing that Ibutamoren is less potent then I claimed it to be? Your thousands of people on GH probably had their plates closed or got "Chinese HGH" (some yellow man's piss in a syringe). I disagree with the 2x not working, the baseline produced is produced because it is needed for normal humaning, once you go over that its all free to be used for growth.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Yeah the 285%* figure is usually temporary, but the MK-677 figure is for average levels during the entire day. Do you have any studies showing that Ibutamoren is less potent then I claimed it to be? Your thousands of people on GH probably had their plates closed or got "Chinese HGH" (some yellow man's piss in a syringe). I disagree with the 2x not working, the baseline produced is produced because it is needed for normal humaning, once you go over that its all free to be used for growth.
I pulled 285% out of my ass as an example. The fact you said "The 285% figure" like it was a known thing is lowering my confidence in you.

And, the natty t level average is 40mg/day. Inject 80mg T daily, I'll tell you right now, you wont see any results. Even 80 year old men hop on 100mg of test and dont see results.

5x the amount of any hormone doesnt equate to 5x the results. No matter how permenant

BTW, therr are some legit HGH brands out there that have been tested. These people have been using real HGH. Trust me.

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

💬 Renaissance Toast lol
Lol. Nigger.

You could still get a girl at 5'9 dont cope.
I'm the same height, and I don't think its an issue in the US at least since I height mog a lot of people irl.

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
I pulled 285% out of my ass as an example. The fact you said "The 285% figure" like it was a known thing is lowering my confidence in you.
I've seen figures like that on other, non-Ibutamoren, products. I included the asterisk for a reason, its because I scroll down on the study and it says "increases temporarily" or similar shit. No I did not assume that it was a figure for Ibutamoren because I have read all the studies.

Also I literally said "Yeah the 285%* figure is usually temporary, but the MK-677 figure" indicating that I wasn't refering to ibuta with the 285%

BTW, therr are some legit HGH brands out there that have been tested. These people have been using real HGH. Trust me.
and I said "Or there plates were closed" and I will add Or they did something retarded like lifting that it sucked all the growth hormone into their big meaty quads.

I've been doing these "copes" for a while and I've been gaining. When I stopped, so did the growth. Obviously there is a slight chance it is all coincidence and we'd need a case study, which is why I tell people to take Ibutamoren so that we can have somewhat of a shitty study made up of anecdotal reports.

I'm 17.5, when I joined this forum on August 29th, I was 5'8 (I even put it in my application when I joined) and now I am 5'10.5.
yourbreathsmellslikecurry-png.18314

Now maybe I'm being trolled by nature with coincidental growth spurts or maybe I had a growth hormone deficiency, but I don't like seeing people giving up when some guy strolls in and says "Sorry no you need 15IU hgh daily and even that will barely give you any growth at all." without evidence, just skepticism of studies

Last edited:
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

I've seen figures like that on other, non-Ibutamoren, products. I included the asterisk for a reason, its because I scroll down on the study and it says "increases temporarily" or similar shit. No I did not assume that it was a figure for Ibutamoren because I have read all the studies.

Also I literally said "Yeah the 285%* figure is usually temporary, but the MK-677 figure" indicating that I wasn't refering to ibuta with the 285%

and I said "Or there plates were closed" and I will add Or they did something retarded like lifting that it sucked all the growth hormone into their big meaty quads.

I've been doing these "copes" for a while and I've been gaining. When I stopped, so did the growth. Obviously there is a slight chance it is all coincidence and we'd need a case study, which is why I tell people to take Ibutamoren so that we can have somewhat of a shitty study made up of anecdotal reports.

I'm 17.5, when I joined this forum on August 29th, I was 5'8 (I even put it in my application when I joined) and now I am 5'10.5.
View attachment 18314
Now maybe I'm being trolled by nature with coincidental growth spurts or maybe I had a growth hormone deficiency, but I don't like seeing people giving up when some guy strolls in and says "Sorry no you need 15IU hgh daily and even that will barely give you any growth at all." without evidence, just skepticism of studies
Yeah... Because the experience of thousands doesnt outweight the study done by a Mexican

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
Yeah... Because the experience of thousands doesnt outweight the study done by a Mexican
You personally know thousands (plural so at least 2000) of people with open plates who haven't lifted and took verified HGH to grow taller?

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
1549565379415-png.18502

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

You personally know thousands (plural so at least 2000) of people with open plates who haven't lifted and took verified HGH to grow taller?
not personally, a bit of a hyperbole.

But I have seen hundreds of logs.

All men under 24 usually, taking HGH for gains.

BUT, if ur taking HGH for gains you'll see any potential bone growth.

You must be an idiot if you think working out is going to transport the hormone to those areas specifically 😂😂

You cant take HGH for bone growth and then not experience muscle gains or fat loss

Or take it for fat loss and not experience skin gains.

It doesnt work like that, if it were like that, Insulin would only shuttle carbs into muscles after a workout, and Testosterone would only target muscles that are excercised.

Height gain with HGH can only be signifigantly seen through adolescents whom are quite a way below their genetic height. And this HGH will not help them to grow taller than this point, simply to the maximum genetically pre-determined height they were intended to reach.

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
All men under 24.
JFL they all had their plates closed I was right
You must be an idiot if you think working out is going to transport the hormone to those areas specifically 😂😂

You cant take HGH for bone growth and then not experience muscle gains or fat loss

Or take it for fat loss and not experience skin gains.

It doesnt work like that, if it were like that, Insulin would only shuttle carbs into muscles after a workout, and Testosterone would only target muscles that are excercised.
Excuse me, I eat protein so I can shit it out for fun but when I lift the protein all goes to my muscles, if I did not lift I would shit out more protein.

Height gain with HGH can only be signifigantly seen through adolescents whom are quite a way below their genetic height. And this HGH will not help them to grow taller than this point, simply to the maximum genetically pre-determined height they were intended to reach.
This notion of genetically predetermined height that only stunts if you starve yourself is retarded. Migrants to america consumed more animal protein and the average height of that population (the next generation) increased three inches from the added IGF-1, or did the roasties all decide to smash only 6'6 chads starting that decade? Nobody knows which is more important for height, genetics or hormone secretion, but everyone who isn't retarded will tell you that height is not 100% genetic. We have studies on identical twins for fucks sake.

Edit: Ok I misread it you said maximum. I do not believe anyone is at their maximum height.

O

Ogre

Banned

-> Placebo
-> Sleep - Melatonin
-> Skin
-> Fatloss - MK-677
-> Muscle
-> Bones - HGH

Dont be a pussy just take 5mg JFL.

Why u gna split tablets and take a pussy dose of 2.5mg
i'm 5'10 at 18 do you think i can grow more? i went to the doctor and he said my epifisial plates or something would be open longer. does that mean i have a chance??

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
Wincel

Wincel

Banned
oh is intel stupid or something? how much a day should itake of each man? im gonna take my dad's credit card and buy this shit
Intel is a smart guy but he's for roid advice mainly. Take 1ml for 25mg per day and keep the timing consistent. I do 5PM every day.

O

Ogre

Banned
Intel is a smart guy but he's for roid advice mainly. Take 1ml for 25mg per day and keep the timing consistent. I do 5PM every day.
okay thank you so much! i assume i inject right?

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
okay thank you so much! i assume i inject right?
No, its not a hormone so you do not have to inject it and you probably shouldn't. Just drop a milliliter on your tongue. It's a chemical that causes your pituitary gland to produce more HGH on its own so you wont have any problems with side effects either.

O

Ogre

Banned
No, its not a hormone so you do not have to inject it and you probably shouldn't. Just drop a milliliter on your tongue. It's a chemical that causes your pituitary gland to produce more HGH on its own so you wont have any problems with side effects either.
wow that's really cool. just out of curiousity say my plates close tomorrow. will it make me bigger? i know bodybuilders use it to get stronger and everything like intel and nibber said

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
wow that's really cool. just out of curiousity say my plates close tomorrow. will it make me bigger? i know bodybuilders use it to get stronger and everything like intel and nibber said
If your plates closed you will not get any leg length, possibly some height in your spine but I doubt it. It's frequently marketed as an alternative to HGH for bodybuilders. I do not lift because nothing ever gave me any height when I did lift, so just to be safe I would advise you to not lift either while trying this out. Thanks to muscle memory your gains should come back easily once you're done getting height and resume lifting. If you can afford it, keep taking MK-677 for better gains while lifting if for some reason you do not grow or you reach a good height.

I will tag you in my next thread when I can finish it so that you know exactly what I did and what worked for me. Working on my 3rd inch past the age of 17, have not been growing at all when I took breaks from the stuff I was doing before so I doubt it's just correlation with natural growth spurts.

Last edited:
O

Ogre

Banned
If your plates closed you will not get any leg length, possibly some height in your spine but I doubt it. It's frequently marketed as an alternative to HGH for bodybuilders. I do not lift because nothing ever gave me any height when I did lift, so just to be safe I would advise you to not lift either while trying this out. Thanks to muscle memory your gains should come back easily once you're done getting height and resume lifting.
oh cool thank you wincel. my body is lean af rn and i've been lifting for 6 months so i can stand to quit for a while if it means better height

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

JFL they all had their plates closed I was right

Excuse me, I eat protein so I can shit it out for fun but when I lift the protein all goes to my muscles, if I did not lift I would shit out more protein.

This notion of genetically predetermined height that only stunts if you starve yourself is retarded. Migrants to america consumed more animal protein and the average height of that population (the next generation) increased three inches from the added IGF-1, or did the roasties all decide to smash only 6'6 chads starting that decade? Nobody knows which is more important for height, genetics or hormone secretion, but everyone who isn't retarded will tell you that height is not 100% genetic. We have studies on identical twins for fucks sake.

Edit: Ok I misread it you said maximum. I do not believe anyone is at their maximum height.
Growth plates in steroid users can be open till 23 lol. We take aromasin. Keep our estrogen as low as possible.

And, the difference in protein wastage while lifting to not-lifting as a natural isnt signifigant. Even if you didnt excercise, espeacially ig your young, if you increase protein suddenly muscle will be made, - without working out. Doesnt work if your already hench tho

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
Any source for legit HGH?

View attachment 18309idk about other races, but I think caucasians/asians should follow the same trends (as you can see in the chart, height growth appears to continue to 18, maybe longer)
I know a source for real HGH. Be warned that it's really really expensive depending on how many IUs you want to take per day.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Don't ask intel. https://mmg-labs.com/products/mk-677-ibutamoren-nutrobol-sarms-solution Here buy 3 jars of this shit and at the end you should be an inch taller. Go on letrozole to keep plates open longer if you do indeed gain from this.
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! LETROZOLE?!

bro... I know keeping estrogen low is a good idea to slow growth plates fusing.

But fucking letrozole!!??!?!

Letrozole will CRASH the estrogen of even someone on 1000mg of Test weekly.

Ur going to ruin his life.

Take 12.5mg Aromasin E3-4D and thats plenty to keep estrogen lower than what your jew doctor will say.

@Ogre
i'm 5'10 at 18 do you think i can grow more? i went to the doctor and he said my epifisial plates or something would be open longer. does that mean i have a chance??
Yes, but I'd eat healthy as fuarrrrrrrk. Get loads of sleep.
Don't ask intel. https://mmg-labs.com/products/mk-677-ibutamoren-nutrobol-sarms-solution Here buy 3 jars of this shit and at the end you should be an inch taller. Go on letrozole to keep plates open longer if you do indeed gain from this.
An inch... Seriously....

Have you actually grown yourself using these peptides?

Only countd after the age of 20.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

You can lose some bodyfat yes. And get better skin and sleep. I dont think MK-677 is cope, its an amazing compound if u get the real shit. Just bine growthhhhh ehhhh idk.

I'd use 50mg/day+ tbh
Hook me up bruh I need that

Yes, I don't think you've been reading my replies to you
You dont know where to source aromasin 🤦🏽‍♂️

So u decided to take letrozole....

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! LETROZOLE?!

bro... I know keeping estrogen low is a good idea to slow growth plates fusing.

But fucking letrozole!!??!?!

Letrozole will CRASH the estrogen of even someone on 1000mg of Test weekly.

Ur going to ruin his life.

Take 12.5mg Aromasin E3-4D and thats plenty to keep estrogen lower than what your jew doctor will say.

@Ogre
Ok public apology to @Ogre, Listen to intel for anything to do with sex hormones. I still stand by what I linked you though as something with a chance of growth.

Last edited:
O

Ogre

Banned
Yes, but I'd eat healthy as fuarrrrrrrk. Get loads of sleep.
what should i take then? you said something about a peptide?
Ok public apology to @Ogre, Listen to intel for anything to do with sex hormones. I still stand by what I linked you though as something with a chance of growth.
oh it's okay. we all make mistakes at least we both learned something

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
I don't think intel believes anything will increase height but you can also look into Hexarelin and CJC1295 (no dac) for HGH release, of course Ibutamoren should still work. Injecting pure HGH is obviously the best option but its expensive.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

oh it's okay. we all make mistakes at least we both learned something
MK-677, Is what people are saying. Personally, I wouldnt put much confidence in its height gaining or muscle gaining capabilities. (Muscle perhaps at higher dosages).

But I think its worth taking anyways for increased appeitite, better sleep, better skin, fatloss ect

I wouldnt take it for anything shorter than 9 months tbh.

O

Ogre

Banned
MK-677, Is what people are saying. Personally, I wouldnt put much confidence in its height gaining or muscle gaining capabilities. (Muscle perhaps at higher dosages).

But I think its worth taking anyways for increased appeitite, better sleep, better skin, fatloss ect

I wouldnt take it for anything shorter than 9 months tbh.
so is this mk thing a steroid?

freakofnature

freakofnature

fuck flowers
I stopped growing at 18, didn't grow an inch till 22 and then grew like 5 cm out of nowhere from 22 to 23(now) :feelskek:

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
so is this mk thing a steroid?
No, it is not a hormone and does not mimic one and there are no side effects like your balls shrinking or hairloss. I've been doing it and my balls have actually grown.

I stopped growing at 18, didn't grow an inch till 22 and then grew like 5 cm out of nowhere from 22 to 23(now) :feelskek:
Lucky, you must have a brain tumor up against your pituitary

freakofnature

freakofnature

fuck flowers
Lucky, you must have a brain tumor up against your pituitary
Nah I did lot of tests, all my hormones and blood work are fine and I don't have acromelagy, all my limbs are proportionate etc.

freakofnature

freakofnature

fuck flowers
To be fair I doubt it was actual growth, i had severely rounded back and scoliosis(maybe?) also some spine problems that all got fixed by training and yoga, but in my rested standing position i stand 5cm taller

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
will it have side effects? is it a sarm or whatever
I've heard some people saying it isn't even a SARM, but I'm not sure on drug classification. It is 100% not a steroid though.

There are actually some side effects but none of them are bad

"The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided within a few months and transient, mild lower extremity edema and muscle pain." Taken from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/

O

Ogre

Banned
I've heard some people saying it isn't even a SARM, but I'm not sure on drug classification. It is 100% not a steroid though.

"The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided within a few months and transient, mild lower extremity edema and muscle pain." Taken from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/
thanks. heck i'll take it for better sleep and shit

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
Be sure to measure yourself as soon as you wake up (fully decompressed spine for accurate measurements) on your first day and then again every 4 weeks so that you know if its actually working. I've been doing this and its surprisingly more effective then I thought it would be.

O

Ogre

Banned
Be sure to measure yourself as soon as you wake up (fully decompressed spine for accurate measurements) on your first day and then again every 4 weeks so that you know if its actually working. I've been doing this and its surprisingly more effective then I thought it would be.
awesome bro! how long have you been takng it and how tall are you now?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

All steroids are SARMs and all SARMs are technically steroids.

Mk-677 is classed as a sarm but it really isnt. As a growth hormone precurser, Its more like a peptide.
Just be patient okay man?

The results do take a couple months, but they're well worth it tbh ngl.

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
awesome bro! how long have you been takng it and how tall are you now?
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6.
efaeg-png.18575

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I used to take melatonin for sleep. Helped when I was a kid but stopped working when I hit puberty for some reason.

Heirio

Heirio

Sub 12% Bodyfat or rope
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6. View attachment 18575
You convinced me to try mk man. Gonna get my plates checked (fingers fucking crossed) then start cycling it. Do I have to go on and off for weeks at a time? The only thing I've ever cycled was melatonin and niacin. Even if not for the height gains but fat loss and better skin etc.

Wincel

Wincel

Banned
You convinced me to try mk man. Gonna get my plates checked (fingers fucking crossed) then start cycling it. Do I have to go on and off for weeks at a time? The only thing I've ever cycled was melatonin and niacin. Even if not for the height gains but fat loss and better skin etc.
I've seen conflicting information on weather to cycle or not, one study says it decreases in effectiveness with time and the other says it increases until about 6 months of use and then decreases. Ask Intel.Imperitive tbh

x30001

x30001

f***ing dissident
You can lose some bodyfat yes. And get better skin and sleep. I dont think MK-677 is cope, its an amazing compound if u get the real shit. Just bine growthhhhh ehhhh idk.

I'd use 50mg/day+ tbh

You dont know where to source aromasin 🤦🏽‍♂️

So u decided to take letrozole....
How do you cope with the hunger? Ephedrine? Phentermine?

O

Ogre

Banned
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6. View attachment 18575
that's very impressive! are your plates closed then? i imagine they are open

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doomerteen Looksmaxing 7
V Looksmaxing 37
RedPilledStemcel Looksmaxing 34