[Method] Take melatonin if you want to grow taller

• Thread starter RedPilledStemcel
  • Start date
O

Ogre

Banned
Intel is a smart guy but he's for roid advice mainly. Take 1ml for 25mg per day and keep the timing consistent. I do 5PM every day.
okay thank you so much! i assume i inject right?

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
okay thank you so much! i assume i inject right?
No, its not a hormone so you do not have to inject it and you probably shouldn't. Just drop a milliliter on your tongue. It's a chemical that causes your pituitary gland to produce more HGH on its own so you wont have any problems with side effects either.

O

Ogre

Banned
No, its not a hormone so you do not have to inject it and you probably shouldn't. Just drop a milliliter on your tongue. It's a chemical that causes your pituitary gland to produce more HGH on its own so you wont have any problems with side effects either.
wow that's really cool. just out of curiousity say my plates close tomorrow. will it make me bigger? i know bodybuilders use it to get stronger and everything like intel and nibber said

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
wow that's really cool. just out of curiousity say my plates close tomorrow. will it make me bigger? i know bodybuilders use it to get stronger and everything like intel and nibber said
If your plates closed you will not get any leg length, possibly some height in your spine but I doubt it. It's frequently marketed as an alternative to HGH for bodybuilders. I do not lift because nothing ever gave me any height when I did lift, so just to be safe I would advise you to not lift either while trying this out. Thanks to muscle memory your gains should come back easily once you're done getting height and resume lifting. If you can afford it, keep taking MK-677 for better gains while lifting if for some reason you do not grow or you reach a good height.

I will tag you in my next thread when I can finish it so that you know exactly what I did and what worked for me. Working on my 3rd inch past the age of 17, have not been growing at all when I took breaks from the stuff I was doing before so I doubt it's just correlation with natural growth spurts.

Last edited:
O

Ogre

Banned
If your plates closed you will not get any leg length, possibly some height in your spine but I doubt it. It's frequently marketed as an alternative to HGH for bodybuilders. I do not lift because nothing ever gave me any height when I did lift, so just to be safe I would advise you to not lift either while trying this out. Thanks to muscle memory your gains should come back easily once you're done getting height and resume lifting.
oh cool thank you wincel. my body is lean af rn and i've been lifting for 6 months so i can stand to quit for a while if it means better height

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
JFL they all had their plates closed I was right

Excuse me, I eat protein so I can shit it out for fun but when I lift the protein all goes to my muscles, if I did not lift I would shit out more protein.

This notion of genetically predetermined height that only stunts if you starve yourself is retarded. Migrants to america consumed more animal protein and the average height of that population (the next generation) increased three inches from the added IGF-1, or did the roasties all decide to smash only 6'6 chads starting that decade? Nobody knows which is more important for height, genetics or hormone secretion, but everyone who isn't retarded will tell you that height is not 100% genetic. We have studies on identical twins for fucks sake.

Edit: Ok I misread it you said maximum. I do not believe anyone is at their maximum height.
Growth plates in steroid users can be open till 23 lol. We take aromasin. Keep our estrogen as low as possible.

And, the difference in protein wastage while lifting to not-lifting as a natural isnt signifigant. Even if you didnt excercise, espeacially ig your young, if you increase protein suddenly muscle will be made, - without working out. Doesnt work if your already hench tho

x30001

x30001

Ghk-cu maxing
Any source for legit HGH?

View attachment 18309idk about other races, but I think caucasians/asians should follow the same trends (as you can see in the chart, height growth appears to continue to 18, maybe longer)
I know a source for real HGH. Be warned that it's really really expensive depending on how many IUs you want to take per day.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

Don't ask intel. https://mmg-labs.com/products/mk-677-ibutamoren-nutrobol-sarms-solution Here buy 3 jars of this shit and at the end you should be an inch taller. Go on letrozole to keep plates open longer if you do indeed gain from this.
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! LETROZOLE?!

bro... I know keeping estrogen low is a good idea to slow growth plates fusing.

But fucking letrozole!!??!?!

Letrozole will CRASH the estrogen of even someone on 1000mg of Test weekly.

Ur going to ruin his life.

Take 12.5mg Aromasin E3-4D and thats plenty to keep estrogen lower than what your jew doctor will say.

@Ogre
i'm 5'10 at 18 do you think i can grow more? i went to the doctor and he said my epifisial plates or something would be open longer. does that mean i have a chance??
Yes, but I'd eat healthy as fuarrrrrrrk. Get loads of sleep.
Don't ask intel. https://mmg-labs.com/products/mk-677-ibutamoren-nutrobol-sarms-solution Here buy 3 jars of this shit and at the end you should be an inch taller. Go on letrozole to keep plates open longer if you do indeed gain from this.
An inch... Seriously....

Have you actually grown yourself using these peptides?

Only countd after the age of 20.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

You can lose some bodyfat yes. And get better skin and sleep. I dont think MK-677 is cope, its an amazing compound if u get the real shit. Just bine growthhhhh ehhhh idk.

I'd use 50mg/day+ tbh
Hook me up bruh I need that

Yes, I don't think you've been reading my replies to you
You dont know where to source aromasin ??‍♂

So u decided to take letrozole....

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
WHAT THE FUCK?!?! LETROZOLE?!

bro... I know keeping estrogen low is a good idea to slow growth plates fusing.

But fucking letrozole!!??!?!

Letrozole will CRASH the estrogen of even someone on 1000mg of Test weekly.

Ur going to ruin his life.

Take 12.5mg Aromasin E3-4D and thats plenty to keep estrogen lower than what your jew doctor will say.

@Ogre
Ok public apology to @Ogre, Listen to intel for anything to do with sex hormones. I still stand by what I linked you though as something with a chance of growth.

Last edited:
O

Ogre

Banned
Yes, but I'd eat healthy as fuarrrrrrrk. Get loads of sleep.
what should i take then? you said something about a peptide?
Ok public apology to @Ogre, Listen to intel for anything to do with sex hormones. I still stand by what I linked you though as something with a chance of growth.
oh it's okay. we all make mistakes at least we both learned something

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
I don't think intel believes anything will increase height but you can also look into Hexarelin and CJC1295 (no dac) for HGH release, of course Ibutamoren should still work. Injecting pure HGH is obviously the best option but its expensive.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

oh it's okay. we all make mistakes at least we both learned something
MK-677, Is what people are saying. Personally, I wouldnt put much confidence in its height gaining or muscle gaining capabilities. (Muscle perhaps at higher dosages).

But I think its worth taking anyways for increased appeitite, better sleep, better skin, fatloss ect

I wouldnt take it for anything shorter than 9 months tbh.

O

Ogre

Banned
MK-677, Is what people are saying. Personally, I wouldnt put much confidence in its height gaining or muscle gaining capabilities. (Muscle perhaps at higher dosages).

But I think its worth taking anyways for increased appeitite, better sleep, better skin, fatloss ect

I wouldnt take it for anything shorter than 9 months tbh.
so is this mk thing a steroid?

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
so is this mk thing a steroid?
No, it is not a hormone and does not mimic one and there are no side effects like your balls shrinking or hairloss. I've been doing it and my balls have actually grown.

I stopped growing at 18, didn't grow an inch till 22 and then grew like 5 cm out of nowhere from 22 to 23(now) :feelskek:
Lucky, you must have a brain tumor up against your pituitary

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
Lucky, you must have a brain tumor up against your pituitary
Nah I did lot of tests, all my hormones and blood work are fine and I don't have acromelagy, all my limbs are proportionate etc.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
To be fair I doubt it was actual growth, i had severely rounded back and scoliosis(maybe?) also some spine problems that all got fixed by training and yoga, but in my rested standing position i stand 5cm taller

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
will it have side effects? is it a sarm or whatever
I've heard some people saying it isn't even a SARM, but I'm not sure on drug classification. It is 100% not a steroid though.

There are actually some side effects but none of them are bad

"The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided within a few months and transient, mild lower extremity edema and muscle pain." Taken from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/

O

Ogre

Banned
I've heard some people saying it isn't even a SARM, but I'm not sure on drug classification. It is 100% not a steroid though.

"The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided within a few months and transient, mild lower extremity edema and muscle pain." Taken from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/
thanks. heck i'll take it for better sleep and shit

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
Be sure to measure yourself as soon as you wake up (fully decompressed spine for accurate measurements) on your first day and then again every 4 weeks so that you know if its actually working. I've been doing this and its surprisingly more effective then I thought it would be.

O

Ogre

Banned
Be sure to measure yourself as soon as you wake up (fully decompressed spine for accurate measurements) on your first day and then again every 4 weeks so that you know if its actually working. I've been doing this and its surprisingly more effective then I thought it would be.
awesome bro! how long have you been takng it and how tall are you now?

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

All steroids are SARMs and all SARMs are technically steroids.

Mk-677 is classed as a sarm but it really isnt. As a growth hormone precurser, Its more like a peptide.
Just be patient okay man?

The results do take a couple months, but they're well worth it tbh ngl.

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
awesome bro! how long have you been takng it and how tall are you now?
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6.
efaeg.PNG

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I used to take melatonin for sleep. Helped when I was a kid but stopped working when I hit puberty for some reason.

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6. View attachment 18575
You convinced me to try mk man. Gonna get my plates checked (fingers fucking crossed) then start cycling it. Do I have to go on and off for weeks at a time? The only thing I've ever cycled was melatonin and niacin. Even if not for the height gains but fat loss and better skin etc.

Wincel

Wincel

Arcanologist
You convinced me to try mk man. Gonna get my plates checked (fingers fucking crossed) then start cycling it. Do I have to go on and off for weeks at a time? The only thing I've ever cycled was melatonin and niacin. Even if not for the height gains but fat loss and better skin etc.
I've seen conflicting information on weather to cycle or not, one study says it decreases in effectiveness with time and the other says it increases until about 6 months of use and then decreases. Ask Intel.Imperitive tbh

x30001

x30001

Ghk-cu maxing
You can lose some bodyfat yes. And get better skin and sleep. I dont think MK-677 is cope, its an amazing compound if u get the real shit. Just bine growthhhhh ehhhh idk.

I'd use 50mg/day+ tbh

You dont know where to source aromasin ??‍♂

So u decided to take letrozole....
How do you cope with the hunger? Ephedrine? Phentermine?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EternalLearner Looksmaxing 3
Tom2004 Looksmaxing 20
Loko88 Looksmaxing 3