[Method] Take melatonin if you want to grow taller

Ogre

Banned
I've heard some people saying it isn't even a SARM, but I'm not sure on drug classification. It is 100% not a steroid though.

There are actually some side effects but none of them are bad

"The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided within a few months and transient, mild lower extremity edema and muscle pain." Taken from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/
thanks. heck i'll take it for better sleep and shit

Wincel

Banned
Be sure to measure yourself as soon as you wake up (fully decompressed spine for accurate measurements) on your first day and then again every 4 weeks so that you know if its actually working. I've been doing this and its surprisingly more effective then I thought it would be.

Ogre

Banned
Be sure to measure yourself as soon as you wake up (fully decompressed spine for accurate measurements) on your first day and then again every 4 weeks so that you know if its actually working. I've been doing this and its surprisingly more effective then I thought it would be.
awesome bro! how long have you been takng it and how tall are you now?

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I've heard some people saying it isn't even a SARM, but I'm not sure on drug classification. It is 100% not a steroid though.

There are actually some side effects but none of them are bad

"The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided within a few months and transient, mild lower extremity edema and muscle pain." Taken from this study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/
All steroids are SARMs and all SARMs are technically steroids.

Mk-677 is classed as a sarm but it really isnt. As a growth hormone precurser, Its more like a peptide.
Just be patient okay man?

The results do take a couple months, but they're well worth it tbh ngl.

Wincel

Banned
awesome bro! how long have you been takng it and how tall are you now?
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6.
efaeg.PNG

Last edited:

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I used to take melatonin for sleep. Helped when I was a kid but stopped working when I hit puberty for some reason.

Heirio

Sub 12% Bodyfat or rope
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6. View attachment 18575
You convinced me to try mk man. Gonna get my plates checked (fingers fucking crossed) then start cycling it. Do I have to go on and off for weeks at a time? The only thing I've ever cycled was melatonin and niacin. Even if not for the height gains but fat loss and better skin etc.

Wincel

Banned
You convinced me to try mk man. Gonna get my plates checked (fingers fucking crossed) then start cycling it. Do I have to go on and off for weeks at a time? The only thing I've ever cycled was melatonin and niacin. Even if not for the height gains but fat loss and better skin etc.
I've seen conflicting information on weather to cycle or not, one study says it decreases in effectiveness with time and the other says it increases until about 6 months of use and then decreases. Ask Intel.Imperitive tbh

x30001

f***ing dissident
You can lose some bodyfat yes. And get better skin and sleep. I dont think MK-677 is cope, its an amazing compound if u get the real shit. Just bine growthhhhh ehhhh idk.

I'd use 50mg/day+ tbh

You dont know where to source aromasin 🤦🏽‍♂️

So u decided to take letrozole....
How do you cope with the hunger? Ephedrine? Phentermine?

Ogre

Banned
Its only arrived recently, so about 3 weeks maybe 4. I started on Ibutamoren at 5'10.1 and am now at least 5'10.5, so just a little under a half of an inch gained in under a month, whereas its supposed to take 1.5 months for a half of an inch. Both measurements were taken as soon as I woke up so there is no extra spine compression/decompression taking place between measurements. I started heightmaxing about a year ago when I stopped growing at 5'8 and have taken 2 breaks for about 2 months each with no growth during the breaks to confirm that it was indeed the increase in growth hormone. I used to use a stack based around high doses of Niacin taken at the right time for a temporary increase of 400% and even that worked. Since Ibutamoren seems to amplify normal boosts of HGH throughout the day (picture related) taking Niacin should produce at least twice as much as it normally would which is what I am about to start now. My goal is to make 6'0 at least but preferably 6'6. View attachment 18575
that's very impressive! are your plates closed then? i imagine they are open

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)