it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and mojopin
is this guy part of inceltears?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Why those cucks spread looksmaxxing advice jfl

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Deleted member 611, Deleted member 906 and 14 others
@mojopin @AstroSky you made it boys, reap those youtube adsense gainz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, AstroSky, dogtown and 3 others
jfl @thelastnatural

This guy is a punchable fucker but I'm yet to see any solid evidence on mewing from children above the ages of 12. Most are camera angle frauds or light trickery

• +1
Reactions: Disputed, dogtown, fobos and 1 other person
This phillion guy's voice is hilarious but he's retarded

Holy fuck when did Mew ever mention pineal glands... I'm glad at least someone is discrediting orthotropics so that nobody figures out about myobrace and mewvector (which will actually produce gains in adults) so we can all ascend while the normies rot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel, Mewcel and 6 others
im not watching a video from that fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Wincel
Normally like him but this video is way out of his depth.

• +1
Reactions: Disputed, mojopin and Wincel
This phillion guy's voice is hilarious but he's retarded

Holy fuck when did Mew ever mention pineal glands... I'm glad at least someone is discrediting orthotropics so that nobody figures out about myobrace and mewvector (which will actually produce gains in adults) so we can all ascend while the normies rot.
Aren't these going to just force mewing so if you mew good already then they are useless?

Aren't these going to just force mewing so if you mew good already then they are useless?
Mewvector or similar appliances can apply forces harder than mewing, including one additional force (rotation of the rear of the palate downwards, which is beneficial for aesthetics, unsure if you can do this with mewing). People cannot hardmew 24/7. Myobrace is good for palate expansion on both the upper and lower palate and also alignment of teeth, this is especially important for people with facial asymmetry. Mewing will not do shit to your lower palate and it is very very very fucking slow at aligning teeth. There are reasons these appliances exist, they mog the shit out of mewing although they still require it.

Mewvector or similar appliances can apply forces harder than mewing, including one additional force (rotation of the rear of the palate downwards, which is beneficial for aesthetics, unsure if you can do this with mewing). People cannot hardmew 24/7. Myobrace is good for palate expansion on both the upper and lower palate and also alignment of teeth, this is especially important for people with facial asymmetry. Mewing will not do shit to your lower palate and it is very very very fucking slow at aligning teeth. There are reasons these appliances exist, they mog the shit out of mewing although they still require it.
Does mewing not affect lower teeth at all? And how can you even get yourself on mewvector?
Not sure I need this shit because I already have very wide jaw but mewing helped my sinuses a lot

Does mewing not affect lower teeth at all? And how can you even get yourself on mewvector?
Not sure I need this shit because I already have very wide jaw but mewing helped my sinuses a lot
You have to pay daddy Mew 5 million billion dollars and hope he approves you for mewvector, or you could just build a headgear yourself as long as it applies the same forces. Mewing does effect the lower teeth because the balance zones between the tongue and cheeks are being corrected, but you'd need a second tongue to actually expand the palate in your mandible.

• +1
Reactions: axedee
You have to pay daddy Mew 5 million billion dollars and hope he approves you for mewvector, or you could just build a headgear yourself as long as it applies the same forces. Mewing does effect the lower teeth because the balance zones between the tongue and cheeks are being corrected, but you'd need a second tongue to actually expand the palate in your mandible.
Phew lucky for me dodging the mandible pill :forcedsmile: I still need to maxillamax though.

Btw don't worry, normies will never ascend through mewing, as the big thing about mewing is the swallow techniques while all normies focus only on mewing and disregard the swallowing technique which does most of the magic and further reinforce mewing and thqh mewing alone with no swallow technique isn't enough.
Humans swallow 2000 times a day and bad swallowing a alone causes bucks teeth so yeah without swallowing technique mewing is useless
+ I only started getting benefits from mewing after implementing swallow technique.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Phew lucky for me dodging the mandible pill :forcedsmile: I still need to maxillamax though.

Btw don't worry, normies will never ascend through mewing, as the big thing about mewing is the swallow techniques while all normies focus only on mewing and disregard the swallowing technique which does most of the magic and further reinforce mewing and thqh mewing alone with no swallow technique isn't enough.
Humans swallow 2000 times a day and bad swallowing a alone causes bucks teeth so yeah without swallowing technique mewing is useless
+ I only started getting benefits from mewing after implementing swallow technique.
Yes the mew push swallow is key for nonhardmewcels. Lower palate can still be expanded with myobrace just for the normies thinking I said it was impossible in my previous post. I've never once heard of a case in which a non-myobrace style device was ever used for mandibular palate expansion.

• +1
I fucking hate philion, he's so pretentious

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Yes the mew push swallow is key for nonhardmewcels. Lower palate can still be expanded with myobrace just for the normies thinking I said it was impossible in my previous post. I've never once heard of a case in which a non-myobrace style device was ever used for mandibular palate expansion.
Btw upon further thinking, mewing should still somehow affect lower teeth as both your upper and lower teeth should be touching while mewing and as the upper teeth expend they should push the lower teeth with them as they are in contact all the time.
Probably not as much as your upper teeth but still to a degree, thoughts?

Btw upon further thinking, mewing should still somehow affect lower teeth as both your upper and lower teeth should be touching while mewing and as the upper teeth expend they should push the lower teeth with them as they are in contact all the time.
Probably not as much as your upper teeth but still to a degree, thoughts?
I'm trying this out in my mouth right now but I would need to split my head in half to see if the lower teeth anchor in the right places with the upper ones, you could be right here.

• +1
Funny but goes about the whole thing like an idiot

Lol you guys act if this was a secret society, you wouldn't have known about the BP in the first place if it wasn't publicly shared you egoistical boyos. Just go on https://researchgate.net on you will find the BP be proven again and again and again already, everything been public for a long time. Most are either too retarded or lack the motivation to do anything with that knowledge anyway.

No Proof. This guy is full of jokes.
  • "You obviously change from going from 10 to 13 years old" Not without mewing.
  • Choosing to make points on sources that aren't the official orthotropics page.
  • Saying that that Orthotropics has no proof without even looking into research provided by Orthotropics.
  • Of course the BOS would say that say there was no evidence. They don't want to see legit evidence as valid in order to maintain the conventional practices because they make more money. He doesn't see how the collective ego of science and academia works. Modern Science and Academia care about sustaining themselves then scientific or academic exploration. If you don't think they're biased look where the funding is coming from
  • But he didn't mention the best results are when correct oral posture is correctly implemented from an early age.
  • He's also ignorant of the fact that facial improvement takes time.

(Twins case study Traditional orthodontics left vs Orthotropics right)
Ghjgfjshsfhtttrshth

Most tragic thing is, that this wannabe poodle looking ass nigga, whose chin looks like it has been punched in as a toddler, and wears oversized glasses to hide his awful jew nose, probably gets laid more than 90% of this forum. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Disputed and dogtown
Most tragic thing is, that this wannabe poodle looking ass nigga, whose chin looks like it has been punched in as a toddler, and wears oversized glasses to hide his awful jew nose, probably gets laid more than 90% of this forum. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
how so?

Normies don’t deserve this information. Mewing should remain obscure and largely unknown.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody and BLEG PERSON

How is myobrace going to make any expansion when the average joe have a wider palate than large myobrace ?It's only going to make your palate narrower although it may fix you bite but that's it

Most peoples problem is from the collapsed maxilla which destroy the whole face , the actual width isn't the true problem , there are tons of Chad out there with destroyed palate ( Cavill) still 7+ because maxilla is up

Mewing copes are swarming the site

How is myobrace going to make any expansion when the average joe have a wider palate than large myobrace ?It's only going to make your palate narrower although it may fix you bite but that's it

Most peoples problem is from the collapsed maxilla which destroy the whole face , the actual width isn't the true problem , there are tons of Chad out there with destroyed palate ( Cavill) still 7+ because maxilla is up

Mewing copes are swarming the site
Myobrace expands my palate, I've had someone buy it though who had an inter-molar width of like 5 whole centimeters and still had dental crowding and it wouldn't've worked for him. A myobrace can also pretty easily be modified to accommodate a wider palate. Palatal expansion corrects facial asymmetries and widens the jaws, it is not cope.

im not surprised but regardless its not surprising his maxilla is retruded. Clout for me though, well played

made a response video

• +1
Reactions: Autist
im not surprised but regardless its not surprising his maxilla is retruded. Clout for me though, well played

Astro two things:
First I think you should look into Weston A Price, it would compliment mewing greatly.

Second, are you able to explain how Brad Pitt was so asthetic af even tho his oral posture is atrocious

Fucking cunts. Making looksmaxing popular.

I don't get why ppl would want normies to ascend even if I won't be competing with the majority.

Last edited:
Didn't watch the video. He looks like a weakling that I could grab by his throat, that surely will take his smug grin off his face.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Fucking cunts. Making looksmaxing popular.

I don't get why ppl would want normies to ascend even if I won't be competing with the majority.
You would rather people end up like us would you? Why you would inflict our suffering on anyone else is beyond my comprehension.

You would rather people end up like us would you? Why you would inflict our suffering on anyone else is beyond my comprehension.

They should suffer as much as I do/did. I dont give a fuck.

I have a myobrace,will it fix my crooked teeth,I'm 22 and a ogre.
you mention that it has been proven that nose breathers have a slightly higher IQ than mouth breather - any chance you could give me the title of that study? I'm super curious.
That fact that they breathe through their nose is proof of higher sentience.

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON, mojopin and Bluepill
I have a myobrace,will it fix my crooked teeth,I'm 22 and a ogre.
If you have crowding then yes, if you have spacing then maybe. Age doesn't prevent you from getting results.

I have a myobrace,will it fix my crooked teeth,I'm 22 and a ogre
I don't know, but you could be the groundbreaking pioneer and post before n after a year pics. I'm getting the ones you linked btw.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

Because these bluepilled fuckers deserve Nothing else. spilling their nonsense about „just be Confident bro“ they are the Main Reason for this degenerate hypergamy we have nowadays. If somebody discovers the red pill about lms he deserves to find the Secret techniques of Lord and Savior Mike mew. If not they should stick to their personality coping mechanisms

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin and RichardSpencel
I don't know, but you could be the groundbreaking pioneer and post before n after a year pics. I'm getting the ones you linked btw.
Good luck.

if someone will make Phillion the retruded maxilla cuck watch my video I'll be forever in your favour

Mewing has infiltrated my youtube recommended out of nowhere recently. Seems like it's going beyond just PSL+ whatever you guys all call it now to something just normal floating around online or is it just me?

Stop spreading this shit:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Let it go mainstream. It takes time for mewing to produce results.

Mewing shouldn't go mainstream and only we should know about it.
But I would like to see evidence that mewing pushes forward the maxilla. It's obvious it expands your palate but we need actual studies.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel