take the bullypill

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
If someone hates you for no reason they want something you have, also if a foid bullys you and you're a guy she wants your cock (i've seen this happen dedsrs)

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Zygos4Life, Chinko and 4 others
Strong first post

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and jefferson
Yea bro, go ask out that girl that was bullying you. She'll say yes ded srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 19281, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
No if a guy bully you it menas your social status is INSANELY LOW . Legit the only reason someone bullies another person it is correlated with LMS.

Its either.
-You are poor
-You are ugly
-You have no social status (aka a aspie weirdo)

This is the real bullypil

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, xit and mido the slayer
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Yea bro, go ask out that girl that was bullying you. She'll say yes ded srs.

this Stacy slut was bullying me and mocking me in the hallways in high school and it turned out she wanted to fuark me

if i had a big dick i would bully my bullies with my cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
If someone hates you for no reason they want something you have, also if a foid bullys you and you're a guy she wants your cock (i've seen this happen dedsrs)
Yeah this is legit. I had a friend who started being mean to me and trying to make fun of me suddenly for no reason. Later on I found out a girl he obviously had crush on had a crush on me.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Major cope
people that get bullied are people that are seen inferior or stand out as outcasts. Not because bullies envy them.
if a foid bullys you and you're a guy she wants your cock
Nonsense. It may seem as bullying but in reality she is looking to get attention of a guy. There is a clear distinction between attention seeking and bullying.

No if a guy bully you it menas your social status is INSANELY LOW . Legit the only reason someone bullies another person it is correlated with LMS.

Its either.
-You are poor
-You are ugly

JFL, I am an average height fag (5'9) and it was only manlets who kinda bullied me

I'm gonna be honest, something about the idea of going into the lady clothe changing room at my school when there's only 1 girl left and flashing my dick in front of her all of the sudden makes me rock hard. I'd love her to get like really nervous and just shocked, and then after a few minutes get all horny and wanting to fuck...

Fml, isn't 4 enough? You kind of scaring me bro.
6 (non bone pressed) is average in western countires but 8 inch africans are constantly cucking the 6 inch white man

the future is big dicks unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: satoshisacuck and Deleted member 685
I'm gonna be honest, something about the idea of going into the lady clothe changing room at my school when there's only 1 girl left and flashing my dick in front of her all of the sudden makes me rock hard. I'd love her to get like really nervous and just shocked, and then after a few minutes get all horny and wanting to fuck...

what the fuck

what the fuck
Would you not want this to happen? Imagine walking in the dressing room at the sports area of your school when your class is already done with gym class and all the girls are done dressing except 1 girl whos there. So you walk in and when she comes back from the toilets and you're there with your pants slightly down showing her your cock. When suddenly she looks all shocked and impressed. She tells you ''What the fuck?'' and puts her hands on her head and especially covering her eyes all shocked. When after 1 minute of telling her ''it's okay, have you ever seen this before? I just get really horny from you'' she starts doubting herself and wants to feel it and look at it all shy. She's blushing and all impressed at it and like a shy girl she starts licking it. After this she starts sucking and everything and gets horny and you fuck her pussy good and deep at the toilets when nobody's there.

another indian please god no this is going to be a punjabi forum

Seriously man? 4 inch/10cm is very small penis.

Same people, just different religion.
I have a 90 inch penis jfl at ppl who have 4 inch penises. Haha dicklets. Lmao XD

Its either.
-You are poor
-You are ugly

EVERYTHING in this modern world is about LMS

I have a 90 inch penis jfl at ppl who have 4 inch penises. Haha dicklets. Lmao XD
Man I'm not trying to laugh at you or anything, but 4 inch is totally a pencil. I'm not huge either, just 6 inch.

Man I'm not trying to laugh at you or anything, but 4 inch is totally a pencil. I'm not huge either, just 6 inch.
Mine is like 4.5-5 when I push back my buccal fat, cuz I'm like 100 lbs overweight. Is it cope, or do I have lifefuel?

Mine is like 4.5-5 when I push back my buccal fat, cuz I'm like 100 lbs overweight. Is it cope, or do I have lifefuel?
Yeah well, I have no experience of fat in genital area, but I'd bet if you would lose weight your dick would atleast look bigger. Most importantly you'd look better which means you'd have more probabilities to put your dick in use.

BullyAn individual whom evolution and society both favor because he exhibits selfish, cruel, extroverted genes which will enable to him to successfully negotiate the adult world. Society pretends to dislike him, while hypocritically acting as if we approve of his behavior. Contrary to popular belief, bullies often ARE successful later in life, while their victims are not. After all, it is strength humans value and strength that rules us.
Bullies may be beneath contempt, but I also hate to admit that I may envy them.
by Killing Kittens March 06, 2005

BullyAn individual whom evolution and society both favor because he exhibits selfish, cruel, extroverted genes which will enable to him to successfully negotiate the adult world. Society pretends to dislike him, while hypocritically acting as if we approve of his behavior. Contrary to popular belief, bullies often ARE successful later in life, while their victims are not. After all, it is strength humans value and strength that rules us.
Bullies may be beneath contempt, but I also hate to admit that I may envy them.
by Killing Kittens March 06, 2005

keep coping

bullies suffer just as much as their victims, it's like a disease. most bullies were not loved by their parents tbh and if victims lose their mental health issues they can succeed

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
keep coping

bullies suffer just as much as their victims, it's like a disease. most bullies were not loved by their parents tbh and if victims lose their mental health issues they can succeed
I see.

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
also if a foid bullys you and you're a guy she wants your cock (i've seen this happen dedsrs)
Not even close boyo. Females respect and act nervous around guys they want to fuck. Some might be flirtatious which can take the form of "play" bullying

In fact, if you are weak, whether in physical size, mentally, emotionally, or have any unusual characteristics, you would end up suffering bulliyng in one way or another, it is nature, we can not fault them, if you were in their shoes, the same, even if unintentionally.

I was bullied by all the girls in my class.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, chadpreetcel123 and Demir
Would you not want this to happen? Imagine walking in the dressing room at the sports area of your school when your class is already done with gym class and all the girls are done dressing except 1 girl whos there. So you walk in and when she comes back from the toilets and you're there with your pants slightly down showing her your cock. When suddenly she looks all shocked and impressed. She tells you ''What the fuck?'' and puts her hands on her head and especially covering her eyes all shocked. When after 1 minute of telling her ''it's okay, have you ever seen this before? I just get really horny from you'' she starts doubting herself and wants to feel it and look at it all shy. She's blushing and all impressed at it and like a shy girl she starts licking it. After this she starts sucking and everything and gets horny and you fuck her pussy good and deep at the toilets when nobody's there.
Tbh :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685