Take the k-pop pill! (lifefuel for happas)

Deleted member 1727

Deleted member 1727

Iron
Hi guys, it has been a long time since I've made any content or threads here on the forum because I wasn't that busy with blackpill information. However for the last few days I started again through discord discovering new things and I want to share my experience with you guys. All I can say is that the blackpill information/knowledge has no boundaries, everyday I learn something new and things adds up to blackpill knowledge. However the last few days I discovered something that shocked me and disturbed me mentally, it all began with a certain person on discord.

I will call this person from discord 'Mike' (which is not his real name), I have permission from 'Mike' to share his pictures on this forum. This guy is a happa with a Dutch father and Korean mother if I'm not mistaken, he recently joined one of our blackpilled discord communities and he started to share his experience in being incel and ascending from inceldom to being a sex-haver. At first most of us were very skeptical about his claims, he would claim that he fucked several girls after he started k-popmaxxing and to be honest I thought he was coping. After having Mike for a few weeks on our discord community I started to think, maybe this guy is real and maybe k-popmaxxing is a legit thing. So of course I asked Mike if I could use his pics for a tinder experiment, but not just a tinder experiment.

I used the pics of Mike in one of the hardest places on this planet to land matches with girls, I'm talking about the Netherlands of course... Even white guys have problems with matches in the Netherlands let alone ethnics and other subhumans, even some guys who are ultimate slayers in SEA have problems with landing matches in the Netherlands. So basically the Netherlands is very hard for tinder, you can trust me on that after I've done hundreds of tinder experiments.

Back to Mike, let us first understand the incel stats of Mike:

• Hapa (half white half asian)
• 5'4 tall (he uses lifts which makes him 5'6)
• Average looking face
• From America (hypergamous shithole)

What did Mike do to ascend?

• According to himself (and I believe him) he started working out (he achieved his current body with 8 months fulltime working out).
• He started k-popmaxxing in the sense that he started to dress like K-pop stars, same style, shoes and haircut.
• He would use discord to ask girls to give him tips and if he was cute enough

Results:

He got to fuck over 10 girls and has E-thots orbiting him because of the kpop halo.

Tinder results in the Netherlands:

I started with Mike on tinder and I never thought I would get results like this, I thought he would probably land only a few matches max but the results blow me away and I never saw this happening, K-pop maxxing is a legit thing and it can only work with Hapas and Asians who can pass as Hapas.

This is the profile of Mike:

(SHOWING OFF YOUR SIXPACK AS JKOPMAXXER WORKS)

Results within 24 hours swiping:

I unmatched 2 girls so originally it was 37 matches within 24 hours in the fucking Netherlands! EVEN WHITE GUYS CANT PULL THESE RESULTS WITHIN 24 HOURS! You need to be CHAD to this, and even CHAD has problems pulling this!!!! IT IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE! K-popmaxxing is fucking LEGIT!!!

The problem is not even the fact that he had 37 matches, most of them were cute petite semi jailbait girls and some claimed even to be virgin!

Here are some of his matches (most of his matches were quality matches and not fucking landwhales):

Here are some of his matches:

Some convos:

Well I could go on, I'm not even giving this experiment a lot of time.

TLDR:

If you are happa or Asian, just kpop-maxx.......

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, thecel, PhuccinManlet and 15 others
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, john_cope, SikKunt and 1 other person
Didn't read but kpop maxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, johncruz12345, LostYouth and 2 others
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.
Try again and look if you can see pics.

Is because of WHITE$ blood in them, impossible to look this good only with Asian blood, even top tier, Caucasoid still superior.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Mr.cope, HighIQcel and 4 others
This guy doesn't even look good or asian, wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Truecel14 and Deleted member 2227
I've seen too many manlet / twink gooks with decent looking white JB in my local Starbucks to disbelieve op tbh ngl

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 4671 and 8 others
This guy doesn't even look good or asian, wtf.

Exactly, the K-Pop members is better than this guy, but i need to see their parents (photos).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
37 TINDER MATCHES within 24 hours IN THE NETHERLANDS = CHAD TIER

THIS HAPPA MOGS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, eduardkoopman, Mongrelcel and 2 others
I've seen too many manlet / twink gooks with decent looking white JB in my local Starbucks to disbelieve op tbh ngl

Legit, I attract way more high class white girls than I do with low class trash club rats

Holy fuck, you matched with the same foid as I did lmao, but never bothered to respond

@NeetSupremacist

LolxD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 1553, Zygos4Life and 2 others
Thing that is not talked about or never mentioned here is that if you're Asian and decently good looking, the girls you attract are normally quality high class white girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, SOS-Sonic, Melo95 and 9 others
 20191027 212338

• So Sad
Reactions: her
can i kpopmaxx as blonde white? :feelspepo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 2227
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, needsolution and her

She wants to fuck me right now.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: needsolution, Deleted member 2227 and her
Big and robust skull is everything.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: her
:tiny::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and LostYouth
Its obvious that asian guys should kpopmax. Kpop is huge nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Legit unlike bbc game

Wtf is this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I'm still confused about how he k-pop maxed whatsoever.
This be a k-pop nigga:
Seo minwoo 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and toolateforme
Headband(very iconic signature of BTS V)
Toned body which many idols have
Hairstyle?
Good skin quality
Of course fashion
He doesnt look asian tho. He looks like white guy

Hi guys, it has been a long time since I've made any content or threads here on the forum because I wasn't that busy with blackpill information. However for the last few days I started again through discord discovering new things and I want to share my experience with you guys. All I can say is that the blackpill information/knowledge has no boundaries, everyday I learn something new and things adds up to blackpill knowledge. However the last few days I discovered something that shocked me and disturbed me mentally, it all began with a certain person on discord.

I will call this person from discord 'Mike' (which is not his real name), I have permission from 'Mike' to share his pictures on this forum. This guy is a happa with a Dutch father and Korean mother if I'm not mistaken, he recently joined one of our blackpilled discord communities and he started to share his experience in being incel and ascending from inceldom to being a sex-haver. At first most of us were very skeptical about his claims, he would claim that he fucked several girls after he started k-popmaxxing and to be honest I thought he was coping. After having Mike for a few weeks on our discord community I started to think, maybe this guy is real and maybe k-popmaxxing is a legit thing. So of course I asked Mike if I could use his pics for a tinder experiment, but not just a tinder experiment.

I used the pics of Mike in one of the hardest places on this planet to land matches with girls, I'm talking about the Netherlands of course... Even white guys have problems with matches in the Netherlands let alone ethnics and other subhumans, even some guys who are ultimate slayers in SEA have problems with landing matches in the Netherlands. So basically the Netherlands is very hard for tinder, you can trust me on that after I've done hundreds of tinder experiments.

Back to Mike, let us first understand the incel stats of Mike:

• Hapa (half white half asian)
• 5'4 tall (he uses lifts which makes him 5'6)
• Average looking face
• From America (hypergamous shithole)

What did Mike do to ascend?

• According to himself (and I believe him) he started working out (he achieved his current body with 8 months fulltime working out).
• He started k-popmaxxing in the sense that he started to dress like K-pop stars, same style, shoes and haircut.
• He would use discord to ask girls to give him tips and if he was cute enough

Results:

He got to fuck over 10 girls and has E-thots orbiting him because of the kpop halo.

Tinder results in the Netherlands:

I started with Mike on tinder and I never thought I would get results like this, I thought he would probably land only a few matches max but the results blow me away and I never saw this happening, K-pop maxxing is a legit thing and it can only work with Hapas and Asians who can pass as Hapas.

This is the profile of Mike:

View attachment 148157

View attachment 148158

View attachment 148159

(SHOWING OFF YOUR SIXPACK AS JKOPMAXXER WORKS)

Results within 24 hours swiping:

View attachment 148160

I unmatched 2 girls so originally it was 37 matches within 24 hours in the fucking Netherlands! EVEN WHITE GUYS CANT PULL THESE RESULTS WITHIN 24 HOURS! You need to be CHAD to this, and even CHAD has problems pulling this!!!! IT IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE! K-popmaxxing is fucking LEGIT!!!

The problem is not even the fact that he had 37 matches, most of them were cute petite semi jailbait girls and some claimed even to be virgin!

Here are some of his matches (most of his matches were quality matches and not fucking landwhales):

Here are some of his matches:

View attachment 148161

View attachment 148162

View attachment 148163

View attachment 148164

View attachment 148165

View attachment 148166

View attachment 148167

Some convos:

View attachment 148168

View attachment 148169

View attachment 148170

View attachment 148171

Well I could go on, I'm not even giving this experiment a lot of time.

TLDR:

If you are happa or Asian, just kpop-maxx.......
U should post his unfrauded pics and him without a wig on (he's like NW3)

Yes this just confirms niche game once again

Girls want the image and the fantasy

Portray that to girls you want and it becomes way easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
He looks asian to me. He looks Vietnamese or Thai to me
I think hwite girls think the same too. For whites eyes hapa looks asian

He looks 90% asian

If you stated his height alot of those girls wouldn't match with him.

Also 34 matches with the type of girls he matched with (below average girls) isnt anything special.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
If you stated his height alot of those girls wouldn't match with him.

Also 34 matches with the type of girls he matched with (below average girls) isnt anything special.

He mogs you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Marsiere214
what's the name of the hairstyle that kpop people usually have?

White passing but still legit

GTFO nobody needs trannymaxpill to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043