VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Neckpill

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, GreenHat500, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Please tell me you didn't rip it from lookism:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
My neck is already pretty thick tbh, it's like a bulldog neck. I never thought or considered a positive until people starting talking about muhh thicc necks and thin neck. It really isn't a big deal in regards to getting a gf imo, since most people I see with girls dont have thick necklines anyway.

Problem is my posture is awful, and my head is titled too far forward kinda like a turtle.

• +1
Good thread, those images speak a thousand words.
Some niggas say "there is no gym for your face".
Having a strong, wide neck, is beneficial on its own, but also improves my jaw and lower-third muscles.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6401
I wanted to make thread about, but yes.
Btw, from my experience thicker neck is more beneficial for those who have broad and square chin and/or jaw. But its anyway better to be on bigger neck side.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
What can I do to increase my neck size? I'm going to the gym and do some neck exercises but it won't work. The Picture in the OP is TLDR, will read it if someone tells me that it contains advice. Help an ADHDcel.

• +1
What can I do to increase my neck size? I'm going to the gym and do some neck exercises but it won't work. The Picture in the OP is TLDR, will read it if someone tells me that it contains advice. Help an ADHDcel.
Near the end of the image you have a section that tells you what you need to do to work your neck out.

Ideally you want high volume exercises at the start 5-6 days a week, and then each week progressing onto heavier and heavier weights.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ecstasy
Near the end of the image you have a section that tells you what you need to do to work your neck out.

Ideally you want high volume exercises at the start 5-6 days a week, and then each week progressing onto heavier and heavier weights.
Love you man. I'm a bit doubtful about the like function but this one deserves it.

• +1
Love you man. I'm a bit doubtful about the like function but this one deserves it.
Good luck my man, just refer to the image to get a full picture of the things you need to do.
Also post results when you're happy with the results.
Some neckpill motivation for you brahs.

Attachments

• Fe8y3Ykr.jpg
    Fe8y3Ykr.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 474
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, GreenHat500 and Deleted member 6401
Good luck my man, just refer to the image to get a full picture of the things you need to do.
Also post results when you're happy with the results.
Some neckpill motivation for you brahs.
Just ~3 months?! Holy fuck I'm gonna do this so hard. I will report back!

Edit: But I'll not do this fucking autistic shit in the gym. This will be my little dirty secret at home.

• +1
Just ~3 months?! Holy fuck I'm gonna do this so hard. I will report back!

Edit: But I'll not do this fucking autistic shit in the gym. This will be my little dirty secret at home.
No problems, just order some weights because you might plateau a bit early.

• +1
No problems, just order some weights because you might plateau a bit early.
I got a few plates at home since I started homegymmaxxing before I got the balls to get into an actual gym. It was really with it, getting to know all this excercises and getting a bit of a routine and muscles before stepping in with the chads. Would recommend this way.

• +1
(y)(y)(y)
great post
Having a thick neck from gymcelling definitely made me improve my look.

• +1
My neck is so thicc it makes me look like a thumb despite being fit af so I'm highkey twinkmaxxing. Women have actually been way more receptive to me since my neck has gotten smaller. In most cases for men though who aren't cute enough to be twinks, I'd def be nexercising hard.

High-quality image and advice.

• +1
Imo neck width should be related to skull and jaw. A 18 inch neck isn't going to look good on skullcel

• +1
This. I include 2 sets of neck curls in my upper body routine twice a week.

• +1
Thick Neck> Stick neck

• +1
Neck is legit

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 6401 and Lorsss
Neck is more important for height, a too wide neck doesn't look good on some people, generally speaking, your face should be slightly wider than your neck, otherwise you'll look like a gorilla.

Most neck training exercises can seriously be dangerous, and should always be done with utmost caution. Your neck is not made to be trained.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6401
Neck is more important for height, a too wide neck doesn't look good on some people, generally speaking, your face should be slightly wider than your neck, otherwise you'll look like a gorilla.

Most neck training exercises can seriously be dangerous, and should always be done with utmost caution. Your neck is not made to be trained.
Neck problems are minor and if you are incrls it is a slight inconvenience. I already have pains elsewhere so it is worth it for me.

• +1
Neck should be in line with jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 245
I need to neckmax and gymmax for a while.

I look like a fucking weakling nerd. this is a key part of my looksmaxing. got a personal trainer who knows his shit (lol he's a chad who looks like a fucking movie star and gives me the fucking blackpill on looks.)

going to ask him about neckmaxxing although he'll probably tell me to concentrate on overall improvement first

• +1
My neck is already 18" without training.

• +1
Please tell me you didn't rip it from lookism:feelskek:
Almost every thread here is information from Lookism lmao, haven't seen anything new yet.

• +1
Almost every thread here is information from Lookism lmao, haven't seen anything new yet.

my PEMaxxing guide is 100% new info never shared anywhere else before. read it and get your dick game going strong, my man

• +1
my PEMaxxing guide is 100% new info never shared anywhere else before. read it and get your dick game going strong, my man

Also not really new, I've read about people doing that before. Good results though, congrats.

I don't really care about PEmaxxing, my dick is above average and I care more about things that people actually see irl lmao

• +1
  • +1
Wouldn't neckmaxxing be counter-productive to skullcells, and accentuate your small skull?:unsure::unsure:

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
your neck should match your biceps and calves, otherwise out of proportion

I have a decent sized neck already its not one of my flaws

I have a decent sized neck already its not one of my flaws
It can always get better, if your neck isn't as wide as your jawline, you NEED to work it.

It can always get better, if your neck isn't as wide as your jawline, you NEED to work it.
I think it looks better when its not as wide as the jawline, for prettyboy points at least

Does not work if you have low fwhr and small skull

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
I have no idea. I have no idea how they even find them in the first place
There's a search function, although that just explains the how, your guess is as good as mine when it comes to why lol

There's a search function, although that just explains the how, your guess is as good as mine when it comes to why lol
Yeah it's more of a why. And the search is wildly inaccurate. I'll search my exact thread titles and get nothing lol

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Yeah it's more of a why. And the search is wildly inaccurate. I'll search my exact thread titles and get nothing lol
Guess it'll always be a mystery hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Wouldn't neckmaxxing be counter-productive to skullcells, and accentuate your small skull?:unsure::unsure:
the youtuber "look theory" has explained this topic in this video