Take the sliding genio pill

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
If your submental area is dogshit, sliding genioplasty is the best possible way of fixing it. This was a transformation posted today on Reddit, simply from a sliding genioplasty and absolutely nothing else.

TL;Dr

If your lower third is dogshit and you dont want to do bimax, this is the way.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7785, Whaddup and 2 others
what if you have an overbite / improper occlusion

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup
Still looks like shit

what if you have an overbite / improper occlusion

Then obviously bimax is the way. I meant more so if you have a normal occlusion. You can have a normal bite but still be recessed you know.

He should unironically mew

Then obviously bimax is the way. I meant more so if you have a normal occlusion. You can have a normal bite but still be recessed you know.
What do you recommend in this situation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whaddup, Patient A and highT
Still looks like shit
they don't perform surgeries to meet the expectations of unrealisitc incel ideals

kys if u think it didnt improve his submental

• +1
Reactions: GetMeOutOfHere
they don't perform surgeries to meet the expectations of unrealisitc incel ideals

kys if u think it didnt improve his submental
Who tf cares about muh improving. No foid would look at him and he's still incel

Who tf cares about muh improving. No foid would look at him and he's still incel
Pathetic lifeless nigger

checks out, never seen someone respond with such low iq, even brendioee had more intellect put in to his response.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
If your submental area is dogshit, sliding genioplasty is the best possible way of fixing it. This was a transformation posted today on Reddit, simply from a sliding genioplasty and absolutely nothing else.

TL;Dr

If your lower third is dogshit and you dont want to do bimax, this is the way.

Where did this guy undergo surgery?

What do you recommend in this situation?

View attachment 892910

I have this too but I dont know whether its malocclusion or just overjet cause my chin isnt recessed instead it goes upwards ( I suspect I have too much tissue within my chin) while in resting position I wonder if sliding genio can fix this

Pathetic lifeless nigger

checks out, never seen someone respond with such low iq, even brendioee had more intellect put in to his response.

AVI checks out. He looks better or not, still incel.