Taking DHT during puberty

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
Everyone says test is a shit idea so how about DHT? Will it also fuck me up for life or will it help with the ascension

Give it a try. I would recommend starting with Creatine for dht. If that works good enough then you can stay or go to synthetic DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and maxmendietta
Give it a try. I would recommend starting with Creatine for dht. If that works good enough then you can stay or go to synthetic DHT.
thanks bro

Where can i get DHT? is there any openly alvailable source of DHT (alvailable on amazon for example) ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
You will surpress your natural dht

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr and goat2x
Where can i get DHT? is there any openly alvailable source of DHT (alvailable on amazon for example) ?
No lol. That’s why I recommended Creatine, synthetic hormones are more complicated. Start with Creatine and if it doesn’t raise your DHT enough to your liking then come back to me.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2756
You will surpress your natural dht
just use creatine tbh, won't surpress your natural dht and will boost it significantly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
No lol. That’s why I recommended Creatine, synthetic hormones are more complicated. Start with Creatine and if it doesn’t raise your DHT enough to your liking then come back to me.
I NEED HIGH AS FUCK DHT.
I HAVE A GOOD DOM BASE AND NEED DHT FOR EXTRA MASCULINIZATION.
I HAVE GOD TIER HAIR GENETICS FROM MY DAD AND GRANDPARENTS WHO HAVEN'T SHEDDED A HAIR AT 53 AND 75 RESPECTIVELY.
I'M WILLING TO TAKE PROVIRON AND OTHER ORAL AND PERHAPS INJECTABLE SHIT.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I NEED HIGH AS FUCK DHT.
I HAVE A GOOD DOM BASE AND NEED DHT FOR EXTRA MASCULINIZATION.
I HAVE GOD TIER HAIR GENETICS FROM MY DAD AND GRANDPARENTS WHO HAVEN'T SHEDDED A HAIR AT 53 AND 75 RESPECTIVELY.
I'M WILLING TO TAKE PROVIRON AND OTHER ORAL AND PERHAPS INJECTABLE SHIT.
Start with Creatine, raises DHT by 56%

Start with Creatine, raises DHT by 56%
I just started 2 days ago 25g a day for loading phase for 1 week, then ill be taking 5g daily. it ok?

I just started 2 days ago 25g a day for loading phase for 1 week, then ill be taking 5g daily. it ok?
Yes

doyou feel hornier yet? Oilier skin?

just use creatine tbh, won't surpress your natural dht and will boost it significantly
Taking creatine = alpha trait bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Yes

doyou feel hornier yet? Oilier skin?
Yeah i kinda feel better ngl. Do you know anything about oral things like proviron for DHT? I'm in a cardarine testolone cycle and wondered if it should be good to add proviron or some dht shit to the stack.

Yeah i kinda feel better ngl. Do you know anything about oral things like proviron for DHT? I'm in a cardarine testolone cycle and wondered if it should be good to add proviron or some dht shit to the stack.
Haven’t tried any synthetic DHTs yet so I can’t say anything for certain

Haven’t tried any synthetic DHTs yet so I can’t say anything for certain
did minox rly kill your collagen? i wanna eyebrow maxx but fearful of using it as i already have bad collagen and only got coconut oil at hand

where should I buy creatine? Broke asf and not sure what the quality is on many of them, if that matters.

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
did minox rly kill your collagen? i wanna eyebrow maxx but fearful of using it as i already have bad collagen and only got coconut oil at hand
Minox is a 5-ar inhibitor, don’t touch it

What are the side effects of doing so?

"come back to me"

you wouldn't be able to source him fucking androstanolone you useless prick, you're too much of a high inhib faggot to even buy it yourself, you even think that your doctor is going to prescribe you andractim, just lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and maxmendietta
"come back to me"

you wouldn't be able to source him fucking androstanolone you useless prick, you're too much of a high inhib faggot to even buy it yourself, you even think that your doctor is going to prescribe you andractim, just lol.
how do we ascend tho bro ngl u can save us

how do we ascend tho bro ngl u can save us
you're retarded, i already gave you all the information you need, stop being such a high inhib fag.

my thread will show you everything, you won't do it, you'll never.

you're retarded, i already gave you all the information you need, stop being such a high inhib fag.

my thread will show you everything, you won't do it, you'll never.
shut the fuck up im mexicancel everything is hard af to get in here except for roids and sarms

shut the fuck up im mexicancel everything is hard af to get in here except for roids and sarms
no cunt, stop asking me, you've asked about 4 times and I even tagged you in the thread I made, you have all the information you need.

it's piss easy, get the DHT raw powder and mix it with the solvents.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bennett
no cunt, stop asking me, you've asked about 4 times and I even tagged you in the thread I made, you have all the information you need.

it's piss easy, get the DHT raw powder and mix it with the solvents.
ive asked twice nigga stop fucking inventing ideas in your head you paranoidcel jfl dht fucking your brain up. but ye ty for tagging me.

i will try to get the powder. if i can straight out get andractim will it work just fine?

ive asked twice nigga stop fucking inventing ideas in your head you paranoidcel jfl dht fucking your brain up. but ye ty for tagging me.

i will try to get the powder. if i can straight out get andractim will it work just fine?
yeah andractim is the exact same, just made by pharma.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and maxmendietta
"come back to me"

Stfu. I know where to buy androstanolone powder and proviron oral + mesterone. You don't know shit.

The guy that almost died from touching minoxidil with gloves on is recommending people to take synthetic dht just lol

why would you take dht during puberty?? You’re gonna fuck up your horomones and you can get that shit naturally

Stfu. I know where to buy androstanolone powder and proviron oral + mesterone. You don't know shit.
you're a fucking dumb cunt, you don't know anything.

I've already made my own DHT topical with androstanolone,

you're a fucking dumb cunt, you don't know anything.

I've already made my own DHT topical with androstanolone,
I know everything. SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK

why would you take dht during puberty?? You’re gonna fuck up your horomones and you can get that shit naturally
Creatine increases DHT by 56% and doesn't surpress the natural production.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Everyone says test is a shit idea so how about DHT? Will it also fuck me up for life or will it help with the ascension

I know everything. SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK
you're an ugly big nosed anorexic twink faggot, you don't know anything.

keep coping though, it's comical.

you're an ugly big nosed anorexic twink faggot, you don't know anything.

keep coping though, it's comical.
got him by the shrapnel. man down man down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Creatine isn’t gonna fuck up your hormones.

Creatine isn’t gonna fuck up your hormones.
It barely has any effect on hormones. I’ve loaded around 25-30g so far past two days and feel the same

So basically nothing changed
Yet, I don’t feel worse either so that’s a good thing. I’m going to do a long nofap + IF + cardio to get my androgen sensitivity up and see what that does.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Mr.cope