Taking DHT to heightmaxx

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
If you want to heightmaxx through the use of roids, buy DHT or an esterified (oil) version of it. It goes under the market name androstanolone.

This actually increases your final adult height because it allows your growth plates to remain open for a longer time by inhibiting the effects of estrogen. However, it doesn't permanently lower aromatose activity unless you lose fat, so if you're scared of using an AI and ruining your body chemistry, just take DHT.

Usually, the reason why using steroids can stunt height is because it gets aromatized into an estrogen, which increases bone maturity. DHT does not get converted into estrogen. Since it has a strong affinity for the androgen receptor, it is great at inhibiting the effects of estrogen. Just take a look at this study. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7078702

Be wary though that it may cause mild suppression if used, but it will also lower estrogen levels overall. The idea here is that supplementing with DHT should prevent estrogen from maturing the growth plates, and keep you growing for a longer period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Isn't that going to induce hairloss though?

Isn't that going to induce hairloss though?
Not anymore than a man with healthy testosterone levels.
Even if you don't have high serum dht, some of the effects of testosterone are mediated by intracellular 5a-reductase. If you have low T, using dht might cause your temples to recess back a bit but it shouldn't make you go bald.

• +1
Not anymore than a man with healthy testosterone levels.
Even if you don't have high serum dht, some of the effects of testosterone are mediated by intracellular 5a-reductase. If you have low T, using dht might cause your temples to recess back a bit but it shouldn't make you go bald.
Thank you, I'll see if I can get some androstanolone.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Thank you, I'll see if I can get some androstanolone.
Good luck bro.
If you want dick gains or are actively trying to dickmaxx, a topical preparation of this is pretty awesome for that too.

• +1
Proviron would probably work for this and is more easy to come by.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad