Taking fin before balding???

D

Deleted member 3123

Diamond
I think once I reach 25 if I have no signs of balding imma just hop on fin as a preventative measure.

use it as soon as u see signs

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 1464
Why?

"Just gonna kill myself as a preventative measure"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, GordonFreeman, middayshowers and 2 others
Bro that's retarded af imo. Don't lol.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, IWantToMax and Deleted member 1464
if you make it to 25 without any signs of balding, you're most likely not gonna have MPB-related issues for the next decade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3123 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if you make it to 25 without any signs of balding, you're most likely not gonna have MPB-related issues for the next decade.
I am not a doctor. The information provided by me is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You are responsible for your own choices.

fin is the way.Take the fin-pill

I actually did it but I was a NW1 at 21 and my dad was bald, so to prevent any regression at all I just hopped on it. Till this day I am not sure if fin is working or if I am not prone to balding lmao.

But fin is safer than most vitamins or even most food that you eat, so idc had 0 sides.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
I actually did it but I was a NW1 at 21 and my dad was bald, so to prevent any regression at all I just hopped on it. Till this day I am not sure if fin is working or if I am not prone to balding lmao.

But fin is safer than most vitamins or even most food that you eat, so idc had 0 sides.
How long have you been on it?

?