taking MK677 alone

Deleted member 10491

Deleted member 10491

late bloomer that will ascend with puberty
Should I take MK677 alone without any other things like Ai's etc cuz my parents won't let me inject shit jfl so is taking it alone better than nothing to heightmaxx (my plates are open and i'm 15)

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Aromasin is not injectable either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, wasted, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Aromasin is not injectable either.
Oh fuck my bad i meant like CJC dac and shit , what are the side effects of Aromasin that i should watch out for

Oh fuck my bad i meant like CJC dac and shit , what are the side effects of Aromasin that i should watch out for
Bad mood, joint pains, limits muscle gains little bit if you are a gymcel, kinda lowers water retention so you might have to go to bathroom in middle of night, hairloss caused by both its own androgenicity, and increased DHT.

CJC Dac is a bonus but not necessary. You can ook at more plates more dates page about MK677 to see it effects hgh and igf1 levels enough to make a serious difference. But it also causes hunger, so you may wanna use it before sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 10491
Aromasin will crash your e & give you a shit ton of nasty side effects. Just megadose the mk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10491 and 2 others
Bad mood, joint pains, limits muscle gains little bit if you are a gymcel, kinda lowers water retention so you might have to go to bathroom in middle of night, hairloss caused by both its own androgenicity, and increased DHT.

CJC Dac is a bonus but not necessary. You can ook at more plates more dates page about MK677 to see it effects hgh and igf1 levels enough to make a serious difference. But it also causes hunger, so you may wanna use it before sleeping.
Ok because i've heard that mk677 doesn't do shit from some people and others say it works. And for aromasin the hair loss thing freaks me out. So i'm split deciding what to do and time is running out since i only have a year till i'm 16

Aromasin will crash your e & give you a shit ton of nasty side effects. Just megadose the mk
Yeah that's what i was thinking tbh. Start with 12.5 mg and go to 25 mg

• +1
Reactions: Lux and magnificentcel
Don’t take aero mason

Mk alone is reasonable. It will give the same results as about 2iu of hgh. I don't know why you wouldn't take aromasin. It's dirt cheap. 34$ runs me 300 days and it's high quality. If the side effects do scare you, sure, you could take mk-677 alone. The biggest fear would be bone age acceleration resulting in no change in adult height.

Mk alone is reasonable. It will give the same results as about 2iu of hgh. I don't know why you wouldn't take aromasin. It's dirt cheap. 34$ runs me 300 days and it's high quality. If the side effects do scare you, sure, you could take mk-677 alone. The biggest fear would be bone age acceleration resulting in no change in adult height.
FUARKRKRKTKRKK THAT SHIT ACCELERATES BONE AGE?? TIME TO ROPE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
since when does it accelerate bone age?

I took letro which is basically the same
Letrzo has a rebound
Aromasin does not
You can't compare the androgens in Aromasin to letrozole either

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Lux
since when does it accelerate bone age?
Hgh accelerates bone age. Given that mk can replicate a dose of hgh. Mk could accelerate bone age. Too bad there aren't many studies on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491 and Lux
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
  • +1
Where do you get your aromasin from

5mg ain't doing all that. Have you even used Aromasin?

• +1
Be very careful to only take 25mg.
Expect to bloat really hard both in your face and chest. You'll feel extremely hungry and it's fine to eat more than normal at your age as long as the food is healthy.
Start playing some kind of sport, mk677 gave me a boost while playing lacrosse/basketball.
It's much more likely that you see improvements to your frame(clavicles, hands, wrists) and feet than a significant increase to your height.
I was size 11 in most of my teen years and now I'm 13.5 probably because of mk677.

Also mk677 without a doubt WILL grow your nose. In my case I liked this change but some people might not.

As for Aromasin, be very careful and if your body feels fucked or you did something wrong don't be afraid to talk to your parents so you can contact an endocrinologist.

Last edited:
Be very careful to only take 25mg.
Expect to bloat really hard both in your face and chest. You'll feel extremely hungry and it's fine to eat more than normal at your age as long as the food is healthy.
Start playing some kind of sport, mk677 gave me a boost while playing lacrosse/basketball.
It's much more likely that you see improvements to your frame(clavicles, hands, wrists) and feet than a significant increase to your height.
I was size 11 in most of my teen years and now I'm 13.5 probably because of mk677.

Also mk677 without a doubt WILL grow your nose. In my case I liked this change but some people might not.

As for Aromasin, be very careful and if your body feels fucked or you did something wrong don't be afraid to talk to your parents so you can contact an endocrinologist.
>nose
What ?
The lenght or wideness ?

Length, plus it protrudes more outward now. But I think it looks more masculine now tbh.
If lenght then good
But if its wideness, i would rope if i taked MK677

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
Should I take MK677 alone without any other things like Ai's etc cuz my parents won't let me inject shit jfl so is taking it alone better than nothing to heightmaxx (my plates are open and i'm 15)
whats your source?
i recommend science.bio or chemyo

Has it a suppressive shutdown effect on tester one? Also do you need taper of slowly or can you stop cold turkey?

Has it a suppressive shutdown effect on tester one? Also do you need taper of slowly or can you stop cold turkey?
Which one ?

Length, plus it protrudes more outward now. But I think it looks more masculine now tbh.
Ok are you sure it's the mk that grew your nose or just puberty, also are you sure it's length instead of width? cuz i don't want a nigga wide nose but i'm fine with some length like a jew nose

There is another peptide you can use in combination with it, for more HGH release, i think you have to inejct it though, GET BOTH, there is never too much HGH when you are growing. I think the dose for mk is 25mg a day.
A very mild dose of an AI like aromasin will boost your test and let you grow for more years, there are research papers about it. You don't inject AI btw.

Fuck your parents and do whatever you need to do even if they don't approve, it's not them who are going to be living their lives being manlets.