Taking steroids to reach your natural potential faster

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
If you do a steroid cycle you should be able to keep the gains that are not greater than your natural potential, assuming that you keep eating and training hard.

What I'm saying is that you can do a simple mild cycle (testosterone enanthate or cypionate for 12 weeks at 500mg) as a shortcut to look amazing immediately.

You obviously won't be able to keep the gains that surpass your natural potential without continuing to inject. You will just get to your genetic potential faster.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Slayerino, Nordiccel and 8 others
This is why I just started my rad 140 cycle

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, Germania and Deleted member 3328
This is why I'm seriously thinking of doing a single testosterone cycle.

It will help me reach my natural potential faster, especially now in college that you want to look the best.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4053, Chad69 and 2 others

It will help me reach my natural potential faster, especially now in college that you want to look the best.
If you arent prone to balding go for it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3328
If you arent prone to balding go for it
I'm not. One cycle shouldn't do much damage.

What I'm saying is that just one cycle can make you bigger forever.

It will help me reach my genetic potential at 19 or 20 instead of at 30, for example.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Incoming
You will also need masteron for the dry hard cosmetic look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
You will also need masteron for the dry hard cosmetic look
I'm not saying I want to surpass my genetic potential.

I just want to reach it and plateau faster.

• +1
Reactions: Bruh567
makes sense ngl

• +1
I'm not saying I want to surpass my genetic potential.

I just want to reach it and plateau faster.
I agree but you need masteron for that look, it get rid of excess fat and water. masteron is a looks roids not for mass

• +1
@jefferson thoughts?

Yeah, it makes sense
Why would you waste a year on the gym when 6 months are enough if you inject T?

• +1
Yeah, it makes sense
Why would you waste a year on the gym when 6 months are enough if you inject T?
You gain 3 years worth gains in 3-4 months that you keep if they are not above your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and RAITEIII
You gain 3 years worth gains in 3-4 months that you keep if they are not above your genetic potential
Wait, for real?
I would have never expected 500mg of T to be this strong

• +1
Reactions: PjSon and Deleted member 3328
wait till ur mid 20's

• Hmm...
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3328
Cant you reach your 90% of your genetic potential with 2-3 years of training anyway ?

• +1
Wait, for real?
I would have never expected 500mg of T to be this strong
It is insanely strong
wait till ur mid 20's
why? I want to do just one cycle to reach my genetic potential and stay at that level.

Why would I wait until 25 when I can look amazing at 19/20 and stay at that level

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Bruh567
Steroids are so tempting ngl

I'm just scared of the side effects, especially my natural T levels never being the same again and losing my hair and collagen.
Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Jones, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3328
Im so tempted to do them
But im prone to balding jfl and acne

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Cant you reach your 90% of your genetic potential with 2-3 years of training anyway ?
You reach your potential after about 5-6 years of lifting. Steroids can bring you up to it quicker.
Im so tempted to do them
But im prone to balding jfl and acne
Steroids are so tempting ngl

I'm just scared of the side effects, especially my natural T levels never being the same again and losing my hair and collagen.
Fuck.
It's not like testosterone is some crazy cycle. It's a complete beginner cycle with mild side effects, most of them can easily be avoided.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
And youll feel amazing on cycle too

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: StressShady, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
You reach your potential after about 5-6 years of lifting. Steroids can bring you up to it quicker.

It's not like testosterone is some crazy cycle. It's a complete beginner cycle with mild side effects, most of them can easily be avoided.
So if I were to take whatever you're taking how long would it take me to reach the equivalent of what 2 years natty would be? (i'm a complete beginner).
Also how much would it cost?
srs?

• +1
So if I were to take whatever you're taking how long would it take me to reach the equivalent of what 2 years natty would be? (i'm a complete beginner).

srs?
Yes you feel like a gigamogger and i want to fuck every hole i see

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 3328

srs?
I'm not taking anything yet. You should see insane gains as a complete beginner, I'd still advise you to train at least half a year natty before doing the cycle.

A beginner testosterone cycle should cost you just around over 200$ (that includes PCT as well)
indeed

you will feel better, have way more energy, higher libido, etc.

• +1
why? I want to do just one cycle to reach my genetic potential and stay at that level.

Why would I wait until 25 when I can look amazing at 19/20 and stay at that level

You have a risk of closing your growth plates and messing up your hormones permanently, the risk gets smaller as you age.

You could do it, but there's higher risk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Hero of the Imperium
I'm not taking anything yet. You should see insane gains as a complete beginner, I'd still advise you to train at least half a year natty before doing the cfycle.

A beginner testosterone cycle should cost you just around over 200$ (that includes PCT as well)

Would I see the same results with RAD140 as a beginner? I'll still look into everything first obviously but I feel like i'd be the least scared to do SARMS, mostly because I don't have to inject those.

You have a risk of closing your growth plates and messing up your hormones permanently, the risk gets smaller as you age.

You could do it, but there's higher risk.
Is there a big risk if I do a moderate cycle at 19?

• +1
Is there a big risk if I do a moderate cycle at 19?

There's risk any time you try to change your hormones before you're full developed.

Best case scenario, you get a good amount of gainz with minimal sides and your T levels go back to normal.

Worst case scenario, your T levels never come back to normal and you have to take TRT.

There's risk any time you try to change your hormones before you're full developed.

Best case scenario, you get a good amount of gainz with minimal sides and your T levels go back to normal.

Worst case scenario, your T levels never come back to normal and you have to take TRT.
Will I know if my T levels aren't back to pre-cycle levels? I suspect my T levels are already pretty low tbh.
Also won't TRT make sure I function just as I did pre-cycle?

Actually, it is well-known amongst the gym-community that keeping "some" of the gains you made using roids is very common.

Very common.

Go research it.

• +1
Would I see the same results with RAD140 as a beginner? I'll still look into everything first obviously but I feel like i'd be the least scared to do SARMS, mostly because I don't have to inject those.
I mean they could work.

I believe that testosterone is superior in any way and will bring much greater results.

Testosterone is also the most researched PED or AAS and all the side effects are know, while SARMs can be very unpredictable.

• +1
I mean they could work.

I believe that testosterone is superior in any way and will bring much greater results.

Testosterone is also the most researched PED or AAS and all the side effects are know, while SARMs can be very unpredictable.
Did you have any side effects with SARMS?
I'm too much of a cuck to inject lol.

• +1
Did you have any side effects with SARMS?
I'm too much of a cuck to inject lol.
No, but everyone reacts to them differently.

SARMs are good but don't get your hopes up to high.

• +1

how much are you thinking of doing? test e also im guessing?

No, but everyone reacts to them differently.

SARMs are good but don't get your hopes up to high.
Well i'm not expecting too much. I have a prettyboy phenotype so I don't plan on competing in strongman competitions.
How much faster would I put on muscle with RAD140 though compared to natty lifting?

how much are you thinking of doing? test e also im guessing?
I'm planning on doing testosterone enanthate for 500mg a week. Cycle will last 12 weeks.

I would be injecting twice a week.

That Kenny KO guy is a complete tool btw.

A hack.

Literally almost everything he posts is recycled from other YouTubers and he never explains it as well, or properly.

I imagine this is another recyclement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3328
I'm planning on doing testosterone enanthate for 500mg a week. Cycle will last 12 weeks.

I would be injecting twice a week.
if its your first cycle do way less, you don't need that much to grow. People like to throw that number around for no reason. I'd go for 250 or 300. It also gives you more room to grow as you could later do a cycle with 500 later instead and keep on growing even more. Up to you tho

• +1
Reactions: Piro and Deleted member 3328
That Kenny KO guy is a complete tool btw.

A hack.

Literally almost everything he posts is recycled from other YouTubers and he never explains it as well, or properly.

I imagine this is another recyclement.
the info he provided in this video is still legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
the info he provided in this video is still legit.

Of course, but he's recycled it from another YouTuber most likely.

• +1
The problem is your natural test levels will never be the same.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 3328
if its your first cycle do way less, you don't need that much to grow. People like to throw that number around for no reason. I'd go for 250 or 300. It also gives you more room to grow as you could later do a cycle with 500 later instead and keep on growing even more. Up to you tho
check this out:
Some beginners try to be extra precautious and run less than 500mg their first cycle but this is a mistake because there really isn't a significant increase in side effects from 250mg/week and 500mg/week but 500mg will give you much better gains. Plus at 250mg/week dosing your aromatase inhibitor can be more complicated because it's easier to crash your estrogen levels.
Maybe I will do 400mg, not less though.

The problem is your natural test levels will never be the same.
Test levels should return to normal after 1-3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942 and SpearOfOrion
that's good to hear bc I'm afraid my testicles will shrink and I'll need TRT for the rest of my life. Thats the main reason i dont do roids

• +1
check this out:

the fact that the sides don't change much from 250 to 500 is arguable, also considering you don't know wich sides you'll get the more conservative the better. The argument about dosing your aromatise inhibitors being more difficult is fair but by doing less you'll have the advantage that the pct post cycle will probably be easier/nicer and you'll recover faster.

400 seems like a good compromise. Have fun and i wish you luck for your genetic response to gear, some guys notice massive gains

• +1
Unnecessary imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 6942 and Deleted member 3328
check this out:

Do 250 for your first cycle, don’t burn your AR receptors, it’s way way more what you naturally produce (maybe add an oral, don’t know if you need a dry or a wet compound, wet at the beginning dry at the end)

Even Derek from MPMD said this and he’s probably the smartest guy around

Keep an AI and a PCT on hand before starting

You probably won’t need hCG but I’d keep fin on hand just in case tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3328
I’ve been considering doing a small test e cycle when i’m 25 as i’ve read that’s when risk is minimal in regards to not damaging your hormonal system/risking closure of growth plates

Personally in my family the men get a lot broader in their early twenties so if I closed my growth plates due to steroids i’d be missing out on frame gains

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 6403
Will I know if my T levels aren't back to pre-cycle levels? I suspect my T levels are already pretty low tbh.
Also won't TRT make sure I function just as I did pre-cycle?

only way to know is through blood work, before, during and after your cycle.

• +1
Doesn't work like that.
First of, you can't reach your natty limit with only 1 test cycle.
Second, once your cycle ends your gains will drop way below your natty limit, your body won't be able to sustain the muscles without the steroids. When you lift natty for a long time you also develop many other things in your body that will help you keep your muscles, lifting with roids for 1 cycle won't do that.

If what you said worked everyone would be doing that but it doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and GordonFreeman
But the side effects are brutal ngl

Hairloss,bad skin and collagen, other stuff
that happens when you do advanced cycles

test e is a beginner cycle with mild sides, most of which can easily be avoided