Taking Vocaroo Requests

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
Sample:

I will recite anything you request with 400 words or less, and post it in this thread through Vocaroo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart, Chadeep and 1 other person
Ok give me a sec
  • Xerxes: There will be no glory in your sacrifice. I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories! Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned. Every Greek historian, and every scribe shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Sparta, or Leonidas, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!
  • King Leonidas: Tonight, we dine in hell!
  • Xerxes: Unlike the cruel Leonidas, who demanded that you stand. I require only that you kneel.
  • Persian: A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun.
    Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade.
  • King Leonidas: Tonight, we dine in Hell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
4xm3m5t2khb01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The motion contest can start,post your videos right now

• +1
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

• +1
Ok give me a sec
  • Xerxes: There will be no glory in your sacrifice. I will erase even the memory of Sparta from the histories! Every piece of Greek parchment shall be burned. Every Greek historian, and every scribe shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Sparta, or Leonidas, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!
  • King Leonidas: Tonight, we dine in hell!
  • Xerxes: Unlike the cruel Leonidas, who demanded that you stand. I require only that you kneel.
  • Persian: A thousand nations of the Persian empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun.
    Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade.
  • King Leonidas: Tonight, we dine in Hell.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

The motion contest can start,post your videos right now

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
That's so cool
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.WINSTON CHURCHILL
Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war than we know about peace, more about killing than we know about living.GENERAL OMAR BRADLEY
The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.GENERAL DOUGLAS MACARTHUR
There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war. Except its ending.ABRAHAM LINCOLN
The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic.JOSEPH STALIN
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.ERNEST HEMINGWAY
All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.FRANCOIS FENELON
Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die.HERBERT HOOVER
Only the dead have seen the end of war.PLATO
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Last edited:
  • +1
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
"Well, what do we have here? You must be a new arrival.
Let me guess. Fate of the Undead, right? Well, you're not the first.
But there's no salvation here. You'd have done better to rot in the Undead Asylum… But, too late now.
Well, since you're here… Let me help you out.
There are actually two Bells of Awakening.
One's up above, in the Undead Church. The other is far, far below, in the ruins at the base of Blighttown.
Ring them both, and something happens… Brilliant, right?
Not much to go on, but I have a feeling that won't stop you.
So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Undead?
Hah hah hah hah…"

• +1
  • Woah
But there's no salvation here. You'd have done better to rot in the Undead Asylum… But, too late now.
One's up above, in the Undead Church. The other is far, far below, in the ruins at the base of Blighttown.
So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Undead?
Hah hah hah hah…"
Ralof: Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,
right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that
thief over there.

Lokir: Damn you Stormcloaks. Skyrim was fine until you came along. Empire was
nice and lazy. If they hadn't been looking for you, I could've stolen
that horse and been half way to Hammerfell. You there. You and me -- we
should be here. It's these Stormcloaks the Empire wants.

Ralof: We're all brothers and sisters in binds now, thief.

Imperial Soldier: Shut up back there!

[Lokir looks at the gagged man.]

Lokir: And what's wrong with him?

Ralof: Watch your tongue! You're speaking to Ulfric Stormcloak, the true High
King.

Lokir: Ulfric? The Jarl of Windhelm? You're the leader of the rebellion. But if
they captured you... Oh gods, where are they taking us?

Ralof: I don't know where we're going, but Sovngarde awaits.

Lokir: No, this can't be happening. This isn't happening.

Ralof: Hey, what village are you from, horse thief?

Lokir: Why do you care?

Ralof: A Nord's last thoughts should be of home.

Lokir: Rorikstead. I'm...I'm from Rorikstead.

[They approach the village of Helgen. A soldier calls out to the lead wagon.]

Imperial Soldier: General Tullius, sir! The headsman is waiting!

General Tullius: Good. Let's get this over with.

Lokir: Shor, Mara, Dibella, Kynareth, Akatosh. Divines, please help me.

Ralof: Look at him, General Tullius the Military Governor. And it looks like
the Thalmor are with him. Damn elves. I bet they had something to do
with this.

This is Helgen. I used to be sweet on a girl from here. Wonder if Vilod
is still making that mead with juniper berries mixed in. Funny...when I
was a boy, Imperial walls and towers used to make me feel so safe.

[A man and son watch the prisoners pull into town.]

Haming: Who are they, daddy? Where are they going?

Torolf: You need to go inside, little cub.

Haming: Why? I want to watch the soldiers.

Torolf: Inside the house. Now.

• +1
giphy.gif

who is that @Yoyome99

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
That's so cool

https://voca.ro/9ww47qgSi86
https://voca.ro/3BVfGbtDdlZ
https://voca.ro/jqWN4cLL6lV
https://voca.ro/jUJ620mIIrB
https://voca.ro/2tQsir4K4zg
https://voca.ro/4fAQKKvV9K6
https://voca.ro/55yXEF8HzZF

Hah hah hah hah…"

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and KingOfRome
Jk son, she is Nancy mcjewel
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
follow me i need to comment something important on ur profile

• Woah
  • +1
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
follow me i need to comment something important on ur profile
yes son go ahead

• +1
@Yoyome99
1544354693094.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 4671
  • WTF
  • +1
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.

Also

Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

• +1
vocaroo's me

• +1
I'll tell you who I'm not you dog. A t. soy cuckold who gets offended after typing spurious diatribe and can't take any comebacks. May your life experiences be concordant with your t levels and iq. You are too brain dead to appreciate anything but superficial threads about adding more fucking vitamin c to your moisturiser. I hope you suffer terribly until your last breath.

Also

Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery