Talked about Mewing with my surgeon today

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
We were talking about chin augmentation, buccal fat removal and potential maxilla correction. When I asked if recessed chin resulted from mouth breathing he said "No, it's genetic" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Whether he's right or not I'm already 27 so I don't think mewing could ever work on me, so I'll probably do chin augmentation. But at the moment I gotta finish my isotretinoin course first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, middayshowers, Vitruvian and 4 others
my dentist said jaw size is entirely genetic. half these cunts are incredibly clueless

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Thushespokeofit, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Mike Mew is a scammer no shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: actorsareuglymanlets, Deleted member 1551, over4me? and 9 others
Mouth breathing fucks your face and both jaws up. Its very well known within orthodontristy, among jaw surgeons and in dentistry all over the world, its all about money. Some non jew orthodontist in Norway will actually help guide proper growth if children have been mouth breathing and shit with braces and so on, and I think the same goes for some orthodontists and dentists in usa, but yeah everybody knows it.

Altough worth mentioning, a recessed chin can be both genetic, or caused by mouth breathing/mallaclusion/orthodontists whatever so yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL, Ethnicsmatter, randomguy1235 and 4 others
The fact that mouth breathing degrades a face is true in my opinion, but the fact that it can make a person who should have been beautiful totally ugly, I don't believe it, a genetic trash remains a genetic trash, there are several examples of people who breathe with the mouth and do very well

I even think that mouth breathing has an initial reason, the human majority breathes through the nose, so why would some people magically decide to mouth breathing initially ? Well, there are allergies, but without allergies, find me another reason...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Mouth breathing fucks your face and both jaws up. Its very well known within orthodontristy, among jaw surgeons and in dentistry all over the world, its all about money. Some non jew orthodontist in Norway will actually help guide proper growth if children have been mouth breathing and shit with braces and so on, and I think the same goes for some orthodontists and dentists in usa, but yeah everybody knows it.

Altough worth mentioning, a recessed chin can be both genetic, or caused by mouth breathing/mallaclusion/orthodontists whatever so yeah.
Your posting style reminds me of @HorseFace

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 685, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Wannabe6ft2, fobos and 6 others
Mike Mew is a scammer no shit
What makes you not say the surgeon is a scammer? He makes money off of these surgeries you know

What makes you not say the surgeon is a scammer? He makes money off of these surgeries you know
and Mew makes money off his bs, he even sells shirts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and mojopin
Just try mewing

try vyvanse

When I asked if recessed chin resulted from mouth breathing he said "No, it's genetic" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If it‘s 100% genetic, then how come animals usually have well developed faces?

No mewing for you jaw

The fact that mouth breathing degrades a face is true in my opinion, but the fact that it can make a person who should have been beautiful totally ugly, I don't believe it, a genetic trash remains a genetic trash, there are several examples of people who breathe with the mouth and do very well

I even think that mouth breathing has an initial reason, the human majority breathes through the nose, so why would some people magically decide to mouth breathing initially ? Well, there are allergies, but without allergies, find me another reason...
The reason you think so is that people who claim to be mouth breather are not really mouth breather. They breathe their mouth for 1-2 hours at most. The main cause of mouth breathing is not allergies, but nasal polyps and severe deviation of the septum. If you grew up with nasal polyps and deviation septum, you probably fucked up your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and GrewWrong
he's right. mouthbreathing causes a retracted mandible, not a recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
The reason you think so is that people who claim to be mouth breather are not really mouth breather. They breathe their mouth for 1-2 hours at most. The main cause of mouth breathing is not allergies, but nasal polyps and severe deviation of the septum. If you grew up with nasal polyps and deviation septum, you probably fucked up your genetic potential.

So you're explaining to me that someone who, casually every time I look at him, is breathing through his mouth is not a real mouth breather? That intrigues me.

So you're explaining to me that someone who, casually every time I look at him, is breathing through his mouth is not a real mouth breather? That intrigues me.
Do you believe that people breathe by mouth all the time even though they don't have any nose issues? Let's say that person breathe in the mouth during the day. But if he has no issues with his nose, his brain will automatically alert him to breathe through his nose while he sleeps.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Do you believe that people breathe by mouth all the time even though they don't have any nose issues? Let's say that person breathe in the mouth during the day. But if he has no issues with his nose, his brain will automatically alert him to breathe through his nose while he sleeps.

According to you, a real mouth breather is simply unable to breathe through his nose?

You may be right, personally I know that I breathed through my mouth for a long time, until I was 16, I don't know what brought me to the beginning but when I think about it, I think most of the time I was breathing through my mouth, and I woke up with a dry mouth.

I found myself with a narrow palate, which had made my canines grow on the gums, a case that you can see quite well in itself, and apart from this lack of space, my teeth were relatively straight especially on the lower jaw where I had no overlap or anything else. The funny thing is that I also had a small space between the two front teeth, which is a little counter-intuitive because it should be the result of a large palate? Otherwise, I also think I had an overbite.

I fixed this with 2 years of orthodentic treatment (No extraction). At the beginning I had had a palatal expander, and now I have braces and I'm at the end of my treatment.

At 16 I stopped mouth breathing and started mewing. About my face, even if I'm not sure yet because of my braces that push my lower lip, is it possible that I have a chin a little recessed/not enough projected? The thing is that I don't see how it's possible to have a recessed chin by mouth breathing if the jaw is not recessed, for example, "pushing" my lower jaw outwards doesn't really make my chin bigger and gives me a weird head, it makes me think that I especially have a genetically small chin and not a recessed jaw. About my maxilla, I don't know at all, I'm unable to evaluate this, moreover I have the impression that most people don't know how to measure it properly, they just know how to assign all the small problems to a recessed maxilla. My cheekbones are low and prominent, much more than average, it gives me a diamond face shape because they are wider than my jaws. In short, I'm totally unable to say if it fucked my face or not.

I see my father breathing through his mouth most of the time, and he seems to have absolutely NO symptoms of mouth breathing. I don't know if he's been breathing through his mouth since he was a child, though.

You may be right, personally I know that I breathed through my mouth for a long time, until I was 16, I don't know what brought me to the beginning but when I think about it, I think most of the time I was breathing through my mouth, and I woke up with a dry mouth.

I found myself with a narrow palate, which had made my canines grow on the gums, a case that you can see quite well in itself, and apart from this lack of space, my teeth were relatively straight especially on the lower jaw where I had no overlap or anything else. The funny thing is that I also had a small space between the two front teeth, which is a little counter-intuitive because it should be the result of a large palate? Otherwise, I also think I had an overbite.

I fixed this with 2 years of orthodentic treatment (No extraction). At the beginning I had had a palatal expander, and now I have braces and I'm at the end of my treatment.

At 16 I stopped mouth breathing and started mewing. About my face, even if I'm not sure yet because of my braces that push my lower lip, is it possible that I have a chin a little recessed/not enough projected? The thing is that I don't see how it's possible to have a recessed chin by mouth breathing if the jaw is not recessed, for example, "pushing" my lower jaw outwards doesn't really make my chin bigger and gives me a weird head, it makes me think that I especially have a genetically small chin and not a recessed jaw. About my maxilla, I don't know at all, I'm unable to evaluate this, moreover I have the impression that most people don't know how to measure it properly, they just know how to assign all the small problems to a recessed maxilla. My cheekbones are low and prominent, much more than average, it gives me a diamond face shape because they are wider than my jaws. In short, I'm totally unable to say if it fucked my face or not.

I see my father breathing through his mouth most of the time, and he seems to have absolutely NO symptoms of mouth breathing. I don't know if he's been breathing through his mouth since he was a child, though.
I don't think someone breathing through the mouth could have a straight tooth. So don't be scared, it seems like it didn't affect you very much. I can't really comment without seeing a picture. I can help you if you PM me your pics.

We were talking about chin augmentation, buccal fat removal and potential maxilla correction. When I asked if recessed chin resulted from mouth breathing he said "No, it's genetic" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Whether he's right or not I'm already 27 so I don't think mewing could ever work on me, so I'll probably do chin augmentation. But at the moment I gotta finish my isotretinoin course first.
even wikipedia says malocclusions are caused by mouth breathing, posture, improper chewing etc.

I'm already 27

Jesus fuck I thought we were all sub 20. So many oldcels on here, no wonder everyone belittles mewing- they would take like 5 years plus to see any noteworthy difference.
buccal fat removal
Sounds like a scam surgery tbh.
It's supposed to rob unknowledgable people off their money who lean a bit down to like 15ish % bodyweight, but still look chubby in the face because of all the water weight from all the soda they are consuming.

Mostly delusional fatties though who think they are lean because they have a very subtle one pack under harsh lighting- it's crazy how many fat people get surgery on their face without trying to go below 20% bodyfat at first.

Last edited:

@HorseFace

then why is it not tought anywhere?

67016 67016 67016 67016 67016 67016 67016 67016 67016 67016 67016

Because its more profitable for orthodontists when people need braces, or orthodontic work because of mouth breathing, its more profitable for jaw surgeons when people need jaw surgery because of sleep apena.
Its a huge market, they don't want to loose it.

If your still gullible to think that orthodontists just dont know about it or something, then consider this. These people work with this all day they witness the effects themselves, there has been done a lot of studies on the effects of mouth breathing and a portion of orthodontists in diffrent countries will tell about it, there is no way information like that wouldn't spread like wildfire in the field, there is no way they don't know what causes a major part of mallaclusion of crooked teeth, double jaw surgeries are mostly done to prevent sleep apena and mouth breathing. Its all about money

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Because that's a thing for RICH HIGH-CLASS INTELLECTUAL people who want the BEST for their children. It's known, it's just that people don't go to the best orthodontists to know it and don't have the money to afford consultations with them sometimes.

my dentist said jaw size is entirely genetic. half these cunts are incredibly clueless
True look at how many Chinese people have massive jaws without ever meeting or doing any dental work.

View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016View attachment 67016

Because its more profitable for orthodontists when people need braces, or orthodontic work because of mouth breathing, its more profitable for jaw surgeons when people need jaw surgery because of sleep apena.
Its a huge market, they don't want to loose it.

If your still gullible to think that orthodontists just dont know about it or something, then consider this. These people work with this all day they witness the effects themselves, there has been done a lot of studies on the effects of mouth breathing and a portion of orthodontists in diffrent countries will tell about it, there is no way information like that wouldn't spread like wildfire in the field, there is no way they don't know what causes a major part of mallaclusion of crooked teeth, double jaw surgeries are mostly done to prevent sleep apena and mouth breathing. Its all about money
sorry I misinterpreted your post for some reason, brain fart. Agree with everything you say

• +1
Reactions: HereForReasons
even wikipedia says malocclusions are caused by mouth breathing, posture, improper chewing etc.
I don't have malocclusions boyo
Sounds like a scam surgery tbh.
It's supposed to rob unknowledgable people off their money who lean a bit down to like 15ish % bodyweight, but still look chubby in the face because of all the water weight from all the soda they are consuming.

Mostly delusional fatties though who think they are lean because they have a very subtle one pack under harsh lighting- it's crazy how many fat people get surgery on their face without trying to go below 20% bodyfat at first.
First I don't consume sodas. Secondly I already reduced my bf to 8% last year and my face looked pretty decent, but once my bf rate went over 12% my face looked kinda bloated. Ofc my recessed chin (which doesn't look bad on everyday level, just shitty compared to models) might play a role but I think I just have shit fat distribution since my cheekbones are very good. That said I'm going to visit other surgeons and clinics before deciding what surgeries I'll do.
If it‘s 100% genetic, then how come animals usually have well developed faces?
I don't know if it's 100% genetic when it comes to chin. The JB I've been secretly dating is working at a genio clinic and she told me she never mouth breathed, yet her chin is pretty recessed.

Last edited:
After having done a tonne of research, I believe the evidence shows that stunted growth, of anything, is due to genetics first, and malnutrition second. If you have a recessed chin it's because one of your ancestors did or you didn't ever eat as a child. The reason height is rapidly increasing in developing nations is because they're no longer starving to death. Even in nations with historically short populations. So it's a combo. I don't think there is much evidence that not chewing hard foods or breathing through your mouth causes recession. In fact it seems far more likely that mouth breathing is a symptom, not a cause.

I like how fucking idiots use genetics when they wan't to cope like how the fuck is it pure genetics. if it was only genetics EVERY MAN WOULD HAVE UBERGIGACHAD JAWS because one slayer fucked all the women 100,000 years ago

The chin is formed through childhood. The aveloar process moves back whilst body of the mandible keeps on growing, a recessed chin means the aveloar process doesn't move back during childhood, not genetics. Genetics controls things like chin height and mandible body length.

This is NOT true. Our ancestors and people in foraging societies had larger jaws than we do in today’s society. Chewing on harder foods (nuts, meat, etc.) instead of softer foods causes the jaw to grow during development. This has been backed up by science and is well known by anthropologists. That being said, jaw size is still largely genetic of course.

genetically recessed maxilla is a thing.

I like how fucking idiots use genetics when they wan't to cope like how the fuck is it pure genetics. if it was only genetics EVERY MAN WOULD HAVE UBERGIGACHAD JAWS because one slayer fucked all the women 100,000 years ago
Simplest answer to this is that ugly and average looking males weren't incels 100,000 years ago. They had sex and passed on their horrible genetics.

I mouth breathed occasionally during puberty because of allergies...never mewed my entire life. I ended up very similar bones compared to my father and a pretty good jaw. Same chin as him and same brow ridge

I know a friend who has a 99th percentile jaw and better facial width than me. He has diagnosed sleep apnea.

You guys severely underestimate genetics

Simplest answer to this is that ugly and average looking males weren't incels 100,000 years ago. They had sex and passed on their horrible genetics.
truecel looking men with shit like horrible incel chins and horse faces are noticeably weaker than robust men this is evolution we are talking about. it was the survival of the fittest and still is to an extent so stop coping

truecel looking men with shit like horrible incel chins and horse faces are noticeably weaker than robust men this is evolution we are talking about. it was the survival of the fittest and still is to an extent so stop coping
I'm not coping. I think you misunderstood what I said.

I'm not coping. I think you misunderstood what I said.
i understood what you said. im saying that the ugly dudes were probably way weaker due to bad oral posture and fucked devolpment making them undesireable and basically easily fucked up by robust DOM men