Talked to girls today, experienced the blackpill again

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
JFL they were talking with high tier normies/chadlites/chads and showed the screenshots to others. They were talking about how they kissed random guys at the event here called "Zomerfeesten". They're 13 and 14 and they already do all this stuff. This is girls in 2019 guys.

Literally all they talked about is looks and when I showed my friend they were like "oh he's not the prettiest I've seen". Talking to them just made me hate them even more, despite the fact I don't feel uncomfortable around them anymore now

1 more year and they will have fucked every guy you know

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
1 more year and they will have fucked every guy you know
You shouldve been there dude. They were so low IQ and simple. Pretty guy? Talk. Ugly guy? Yeah no I don't need to talk to him. JFL this was so brutal cause I get to see how they do all this messed up stuff when I'm already 17 and still a kissless virgin
14 year old girls always seem to fuck everybody
They do cause they go through pregnancy earlier and it's in their nature.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
i wouldn't be surprised if by 2030 9 and 10 year olds start losing their virginity tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You shouldve been there dude. They were so low IQ and simple. Pretty guy? Talk. Ugly guy? Yeah no I don't need to talk to him. JFL this was so brutal cause I get to see how they do all this messed up stuff when I'm already 17 and still a kissless virgin

They do cause they go through pregnancy earlier and it's in their nature.
Reminder that all women are like this. No exceptions.

• +1
Reminder that all women are like this. No exceptions.
Exactly. JFL both of my friends got left by their girls when they found another guy and so did I with my Mexican online ex when she got some domican chad. She legit just told me she cheated and blocked me

basically.

Ascension or DEATH

• +1
Exactly. JFL both of my friends got left by their girls when they found another guy and so did I with my Mexican online ex when she got some domican chad. She legit just told me she cheated and blocked me
Nowadays women have the right to work and vote so they dont have to rely on men to provide for them. They can leave any man when they want and can easily fuck any gigachad by simply using tinder. Never bother betabuxxing.

• +1
Just smash a 12 year old bro tbh tbh ngl

Do it before you turn 18 and its still legal, you get teen love, a virgin, no STD's, and a good experience

Or wait until you go to South America and we can go slay some JB's

• +1
Sluts raised by cucks.

Nowadays women have the right to work and vote so they dont have to rely on men to provide for them. They can leave any man when they want and can easily fuck any gigachad by simply using tinder. Never bother betabuxxing.
Exactly bro. And they only leave once they know they won't be alone. They always try to reveal it slow and say "he's just a friend" and then eventually break up like pathetic whores
Just smash a 12 year old bro tbh tbh ngl

Do it before you turn 18 and its still legal, you get teen love, a virgin, no STD's, and a good experience

Or wait until you go to South America and we can go slay some JB's
Bro... I don't think that's legal xD

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Exactly bro. And they only leave once they know they won't be alone. They always try to reveal it slow and say "he's just a friend" and then eventually break up like pathetic whores

High IQ

• +1

Age of consent in the Netherlands is 16, too risky for Eurocels tbh tbh with the state of European governments

just go to South America, age of consent is 14, if anything give the police some money and they will let you slide. Say that she told you she was 14 instead of whatever age she truly was tbh tbh

JFL if your actually thinking of doing this (was joking bro)

• +1
I despise most women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back