@ talking about lookism and similar shit with normies

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
They can't understand it and deny it, they will call you "superficial" and will laugh at you, but foremost avoid talking with foids, they can get really aggresive, I talk from personal experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and ZyzzReincarnate
99.9% of people I know irl are bluepilled. many don't even pay attention to their looks. I don't even talk about lookism or blackpill with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
99.9% of people I know irl are bluepilled. many don't even pay attention to their looks. I don't even talk about lookism or blackpill with them.
And you do good, normies are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Personally i dont give a fuck, I’ll get ahead of all of those who don’t understand the importance of attractiveness and all the benefits you can gain in life by being aesthetic.

• +1
Personally i dont give a fuck, I’ll get ahead of all of those who don’t understand the importance of attractiveness and all the benefits you can gain in life by being aesthetic.
True af

• +1
I know this one girl who's aware of blackpills (not internet.. shes just realistic) and we're able to talk about looks-theory (mainly because I don't give a shit about her so her reputation isn't on the line with me).

Also know a few people who I can talk to.. most of them are Incel-types who just have started to understand some things lel. The number of people you can talk to is very low. And you should never talk about it with Blue-pilled people. No matter normie or Chad

• +1
blokecel

• +1
averageblokecel

Females getting furious when I talked about blackpill remains interesting to me, because I don't understand why. These are all females that didn't give a shit about me, also.