talking is the biggest cope in existance

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Im really high right now and watching this music video. (The Suffering - Coheed and Cambria)

And theres a part where the the mermaid was flirting hard with the centaur and I realized they didnt actually say anything to each other. But how could I know they were flirting and mutual attraction? Because of body language. Mere words have little actual importance for communication. Actually a study found that communication is only 7 percent verbal and 93 percent non-verbal (Mehrabian).

So what does this mean? Obviously it wont work for a incel freak to practice game and memorize pickup lines. We all know that. But some copers think they can work on their social skills. To be more NT. But this is false too! Because nonverbal cues are almost entirely genetic.

A new study suggests empathetic body language and behavior are linked to a genetic variation associated with sociability. People with the “prosocial” gene displayed more caring and trusting nonverbal behaviors, like head nods, smiles, and eye contact, while listening to a loved one describe a time of suffering (Warner).

Literally fucking over if you do not have genetically ideal hormone levels, neurotransmitters, and and brain receptors.

Humans do 93% of communication through body language. Body language is genetic and also massively influenced by halo effect. Trying to flirt by talking is useless. Chad doesnt say a word, he looks at a girl like this and makes her wet.

Original 2

Now try to imagine st. birdcel doing the same thing. You cant. The human brain cannot process such an image.

558162 12f2ad30587f48d729f090c837346cf1

Thats why when you cant get friends or a gf. Not only are you ugly you have such shit genes people can sense your autism just from your body language and tone of voice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, DidntRead, GigaMogger and 16 others
Damn that birdcel has some meaty hands am indeed mirin tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Chadelite, maxmendietta and 6 others
558162 12f2ad30587f48d729f090c837346cf1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Good_Little_Goy, Hozay and 9 others
Do you think going ER will lower the pollution levels on earth since less people > less trash they produce?

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Subhuman trash
high iq. jfl at "NTmaxxing". you either have it or you don't, the best way to NTmaxx is to looksmax to gain halo effect

@rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Mr.cope, Schizoidcel and 3 others
Nigga I can get friends , my problem is being ugly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, brainded and Deleted member 4430
Barett is God

high iq. jfl at "NTmaxxing". you either have it or you don't, the best way to NTmaxx is to looksmax to gain halo effect

@rightfulcel
im offended you didnt tag me as well jfl

479630 08b005e18c0659e3d072c322aa88a231

Body language is a redpill cope. It's all about LOOKS LANGUAGE.

If an incel says "I'm gonna kill you all" and smirks, women will think"wow, holy shit he's soooo creepy I'm calling the police".

If a chad does the same, women will think "oomg nice joke chad is so funny haha kinda of sexy too.. can I have your number? teehee"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope, Marsiere214, eyearea and 1 other person
Deathfuel of very high quality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger, Achilles and Seth Walsh
Very true and gigasuifuel for any truecels on this site.
:lul: :lul: :lul: caging hard at this

However I doubt that 93% of communication is non verbal.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Stevensmithgerard
How many incels are actually autistic even in the meme sense?
Because going off the St. Birdcel picture it looks like a looks thing. Looks also affect how body language comes across.
Regardless, incredibly based post, OP. Body language is >>> words and is also unfakeable, unlike words. Therefore it is prized much higher by women. Rarity creates value. What can be produced is cheap and worthless. What can't be is valuable.

no talking for my ugly ass

bluepilled retards will still say that they dont find anything wrong in the edited pic with st.birdcel

You can fake body language, some autismos do it, things like mimicking other people's posture, nodding, tilting your head, etc. can be learned.
If you want to act different convincingly, you must change your perception of yourself first, like you can't act DOM if you believe yourself to be a pussy. True believers/fanatic/narc types will have an easier time believing themselves something they are not.
To change your perception you are going to need some amount of real change, so you need to start gymmaxing in particular and looksmaxing in general.

The thing is why should you learn to act NT, normies are subhuman, just exterminate them. If NT is considered optimal it is because most people are NT, if autismos ever get the demographic advantage, then NT is going to be considered subnormal.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Humans do 93% of communication through body language. Body language is genetic and also massively influenced by halo effect. Trying to flirt by talking is useless. Chad doesnt say a word, he looks at a girl like this and makes her wet.

View attachment 558152

Now try to imagine st. birdcel doing the same thing. You cant. The human brain cannot process such an image.

View attachment 558214

Thats why when you cant get friends or a gf. Not only are you ugly you have such shit genes people can sense your autism just from your body language and tone of voice.

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and NothingCanStopMe
I never realized how subhuman the girl is in that pic