JFL TALKING LIKE RITALINCEL JUST GOT ME A LAY JFL

MyAssStinksLikeShit

MyAssStinksLikeShit

one good girl is worth a thousand bitches
Time online
27d 49m
so with this chick i just talked with like ritalincel like an autist, it was on this app, spotafriend, it’s like a yubo kind of app basically

So after that, i decided to ask her if she wanted to fuck, because she actually doesn’t live that too far and i haven’t had a lay in months

JFL AT THESE NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT BEING NT, I JUST TALKED LIKE RITALINCEL, AN AUTISTIC SHITPOSTER, TO A FEMALE AND SHE STILL WANTS TO FUCK JFL

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

Ascending every second.
Time online
42d 2h 39m
so with this chick i just talked with like ritalincel like an autist, it was on this app, spotafriend, it’s like a yubo kind of app basically
View attachment 970656

So after that, i decided to ask her if she wanted to fuck, because she actually doesn’t live that too far and i haven’t had a lay in months
View attachment 970660

JFL AT THESE NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT BEING NT, I JUST TALKED LIKE RITALINCEL, AN AUTISTIC SHITPOSTER, TO A FEMALE AND SHE STILL WANTS TO FUCK JFL

View attachment 970658
Just be one out of 100,000 theory

PYT

PYT

NOTORIOUS P.Y.T.
Time online
88d 14h 20m
View attachment 970656

View attachment 970660

View attachment 970658
My son, how old are you

MyAssStinksLikeShit

MyAssStinksLikeShit

Time online
27d 49m
I've told a few of them all the surgeries I am planning for my self. Sometimes if I get their IG/whatsapp, I'll send them pics of me and other people and ask them who mogs.
see that’s what i’m saying, instead of being soycucks and sending girls corny pickup lines or spending any amount of effort, we should instead be embracing our autism and using it to our advantage

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

RDF#7, 6'1, 5.5 PSL Subhuman
Time online
29d 20h 47m
see that’s what i’m saying, instead of being soycucks and sending girls corny pickup lines or spending any amount of effort, we should instead be embracing our autism and using it to our advantage
Agreed, my autism yields good results most of the times but it might be that it works for us because of looks tbh. I've told foids that I voted Trump, drink alone every day and strongly agree with Nazi ideology and they were still interested.

MyAssStinksLikeShit

MyAssStinksLikeShit

Time online
27d 49m
Agreed, my autism yields good results most of the times but it might be that it works for us because of looks tbh. I've told foids that I voted Trump, drink alone every day and strongly agree with Nazi ideology and they were still interested.
I think the thing is that girls get so many boring cucky texts from soyboys and even chad, that when you actually say something based and unique, they actually make you stand out from the other subhumans and chads

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

RDF#7, 6'1, 5.5 PSL Subhuman
Time online
29d 20h 47m
I think the thing is that girls get so many boring cucky texts from soyboys and even chad, that when you actually say something based and unique, they actually make you stand out from the other subhumans and chads
That does make sense but still, if those messages will be seen as "creepy" or "quircky and unique" strongly depends on the looks level IMO.

MyAssStinksLikeShit

MyAssStinksLikeShit

Time online
27d 49m
@her @Gargantuan @Alexanderr
Pin this shit immediately, people need to know about ritalincelmaxxing

Intjcel

Intjcel

Skyrim NPC
Time online
54d 10h 59m
View attachment 970656

View attachment 970660

View attachment 970658
It literally doesn't matter what you say or talk about. It's all about looks and looks only.
🤡🌏

RecessedCel5

RecessedCel5

Zephir
Time online
17d 3h 37m
he didn't even notice , fucking over

Users who are viewing this thread