TALKING LIKE RITALINCEL JUST GOT ME A LAY JFL

talking like layalincel just got me a rit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Growth Plate, Deleted member 5189 and 11 others
so with this chick i just talked with like ritalincel like an autist, it was on this app, spotafriend, it’s like a yubo kind of app basically
View attachment 970656

So after that, i decided to ask her if she wanted to fuck, because she actually doesn’t live that too far and i haven’t had a lay in months
View attachment 970660

JFL AT THESE NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT BEING NT, I JUST TALKED LIKE RITALINCEL, AN AUTISTIC SHITPOSTER, TO A FEMALE AND SHE STILL WANTS TO FUCK JFL

View attachment 970658
Aren’t u good looking tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
BCD2FF29 13D1 4C51 94DE 22F178482415

Ha Ha! :p

• WTF
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
@MyAssStinksLikeShit bro u gotta pm me too u got me curious af, cant believe im asking another man to send me pics of him

Muh game + Muh NT copers on Sui watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11758 and Blackgymmax
Nt is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 11758 and Wallenberg
so with this chick i just talked with like ritalincel like an autist, it was on this app, spotafriend, it’s like a yubo kind of app basically
View attachment 970656

So after that, i decided to ask her if she wanted to fuck, because she actually doesn’t live that too far and i haven’t had a lay in months
View attachment 970660

JFL AT THESE NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT BEING NT, I JUST TALKED LIKE RITALINCEL, AN AUTISTIC SHITPOSTER, TO A FEMALE AND SHE STILL WANTS TO FUCK JFL

View attachment 970658
Most guys try to act cool. You show that you don't give a fuck about what female thinks. You dare to stick out of the crowd.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
nice

• +1

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Chadeep, Patient A and 2 others
Ritalincels me

• +1
trust me bro i’m not chad, i’m like mid tier normie at best

Have you smashed yet tho? Because girls say that stuff for banter and/or to get your attention, as they all learn from a very young age that the best way to have control and/or in your case attention off a guy is by using sex.

Have you smashed?

• +1
View attachment 970656

View attachment 970660

View attachment 970658
This didnt get you a lay unless it got you a lay

Have you smashed yet tho? Because girls say that stuff for banter and/or to get your attention, as they all learn from a very young age that the best way to have control and/or in your case attention off a guy is by using sex.

Have you smashed?
im going to this friday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
water. good looking/tall man getting matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
It obviously doesnt matter, Im tellin you guys when I was lean women would walk across a store to hit on me, they acted like horny men in a bar

Face with bone structure >>>> Height >>> NT or personality with short term girls

If you want a Long Term girl/wife you need a social circle tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: copeistani, Patient A, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
You autist really think she's actually interested? Her saying a sarcastic "obviously" doesn't mean she want so fuck jfl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Mouthbreath
You autist really think she's actually interested? Her saying a sarcastic "obviously" doesn't mean she want so fuck jfl.
keep coping subhuman
A353CF47 DBEF 411E A3A7 7A40722C6179

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I mog you to death but nice man you got laid.
Actually now that I look at the screenshot it looks fake as fuck. Why is the text not centered in any of the texts and it's jumping around like a nigger, never in the same spot? Learn to photoshop better boyo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Mouthbreath
Actually now that I look at the screenshot it looks fake as fuck. Why is the text not centered in any of the texts and it's jumping around like a nigger, never in the same spot? Learn to photoshop better boyo.
CA39683E 8D26 419F A74D E8FA8A1B25B4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 6191 and Mouthbreath
prove it’s photoshop and i’ll paypal you 100$

prove it’s photoshop and i’ll paypal you 100$
Can't really prove anything. I just have never seen an app where text acts like it does in your screenshots. Some texts at the top of the bubble, some at the centre, some at the top and never in the same place. Could just be that the developer has an iq of 60.

Can't really prove anything. I just have never seen an app where text acts like it does in your screenshots. Some texts at the top of the bubble, some at the centre, some at the top and never in the same place. Could just be that the developer has an iq of 60.
it’s called spotafriend, tbh it’s a dogshit app so that’s why probably

are u a chad trho

• +1
Yuge white pill

can you pm me too

btw I think being dtf so openly is also an american thing tbh, never seen it anywhere else and it sure as hell doesn't happen here

Last edited:
  • +1
Bitches say one thing and do another ded srs. Mogs me though, OP.

• +1