TALKING LIKE RITALINCEL JUST GOT ME A LAY JFL

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Mouthbreath, isis_Bleach and 2 others
so with this chick i just talked with like ritalincel like an autist, it was on this app, spotafriend, it’s like a yubo kind of app basically
View attachment 970656

So after that, i decided to ask her if she wanted to fuck, because she actually doesn’t live that too far and i haven’t had a lay in months
View attachment 970660

JFL AT THESE NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT BEING NT, I JUST TALKED LIKE RITALINCEL, AN AUTISTIC SHITPOSTER, TO A FEMALE AND SHE STILL WANTS TO FUCK JFL

View attachment 970658
Damn she kinda qt ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
so with this chick i just talked with like ritalincel like an autist, it was on this app, spotafriend, it’s like a yubo kind of app basically
View attachment 970656

So after that, i decided to ask her if she wanted to fuck, because she actually doesn’t live that too far and i haven’t had a lay in months
View attachment 970660

JFL AT THESE NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT BEING NT, I JUST TALKED LIKE RITALINCEL, AN AUTISTIC SHITPOSTER, TO A FEMALE AND SHE STILL WANTS TO FUCK JFL

View attachment 970658
nice this worked for u , bro are u a chad or something?

Pm me too bro i wna see whats the appeal

• +1
slayer tbh mirin can you pm face if you really normie like you say you are, im not gonna give a shit about what i say again ngl.just be yourself theory and if she likes you she likes you

talking like layalincel just got me a rit jfl

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11758 and Ritalincel
slayer tbh mirin can you pm face if you really normie like you say you are, im not gonna give a shit about what i say again ngl.just be yourself theory and if she likes you she likes you
check pms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Marsiere214
Zakkr01_ita said:
B29C5207 314F 4CF5 8074 4E419C9A33A8

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Marsiere214
  • WTF
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 4696
just dont be boring theory

• WTF
@MyAssStinksLikeShit I wanna see your handsome face too pm me

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
talking like layalincel just got me a rit jfl

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7866 and 3 others
why is op banned, was it a request?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@Ritalincel : 😠 XD

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5189
What do u look like

bitch looks like she's wearing a hijab

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 11758
I like your boldness ! The worse that could’ve happened is blocked/ghosted you or just said no lmao 😂💪🏿

• +1
wheres proof opie

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11758
pm me pics of what u look like

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 11758
Let me see your dick in her

• JFL
fuck she is so cute, what a round butt as well

i hate these threads. it reminds me of what ill never have

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lolcel, FailedAbortion and 1 other person
Did this fucking site forget that online fucking is all about Looks???

a chadfish fucking larped as a convicted pedo and still had women willing to fuck, the atomic blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Hector, IncelsBraincels and 8 others
nah that’s cope, from now on, i’m only gonna communicate in ritalincel slang with girls, fuck giving effort in texting girls jfl
effort was your problem. not caring=lay

• +1
Can mods unpin this wet water thread

it was on this app, spotafriend, it’s like a yubo kind of app basically
lol spotafriend. good for you because you are only 17 years old but if ur 18+ you cannot really use that app legally. it's the kinda app that "pedos" use to notch jailbaits. mamamax on youtube did a video on this app i believe. the app got removed from google play store, i guess because underagies got harassed on there. it seems to be still up on the apple app store, which seems strange cuz apple is usually more strict.

how old was that foid you f*ed? she looks 16 or so. you wouldn't see a bitch like that on tinder because tinder is 18+. younger foids are according to red pill theory less hypergamous so more forgiving to looks autism etc. and damnnn that ass of hers .. you really notched a jailbait :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
lol spotafriend. good for you because you are only 17 years old but if ur 18+ you cannot really use that app legally. it's the kinda app that "pedos" use to notch jailbaits. mamamax on youtube did a video on this app i believe. the app got removed from google play store, i guess because underagies got harassed on there. it seems to be still up on the apple app store, which seems strange cuz apple is usually more strict.

how old was that foid you f*ed? she looks 16 or so. you wouldn't see a bitch like that on tinder because tinder is 18+. younger foids are according to red pill theory less hypergamous so more forgiving to looks autism etc. and damnnn that ass of hers .. you really notched a jailbait :feelskek:
ye she was 16, it’s kind of aids cause there’s lots of sexbots and girls selling their premium snaps and shit

Its fake because the dude was larping

Nice fake conversation you utter touchless subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
Nice fake conversation you utter touchless subhuman.
>nice fake conversation you utter touchless subhuman.
2BCAA5BE DB12 4EE7 BE83 CC660BD09254

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A and Marsiere214
Laying talking tsking Ritslin

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
Probably the best thing you've ever posted tbh
Ngl. i can't forget that I think about that sentece every day at least once jfl. The answer was so simple but so strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5189
Ngl. i can't forget that I think about that sentece every day at least once jfl. The answer was so simple but so strong
Plato and Socrates are smiling down upon him

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
shit thread

• WTF
Reactions: Patient A