Talking to a chick uglier then me

Bennett

Bennett

Skdijdjababbsjxkcpaplakwnwndkfpcidhwbnwslpfkfjebdf
She’s probably a 4/10 and holy shit you can literally say anything to a girl if you’re better looking then her. I was literally saying shit like “pretty sure I can say whatever the fuck I want to you and you’ll still want me” and she responded positively to that. The looks theory has no limit.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
That happens sometimes. Sometimes uglier chick won't even respond

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
ugly foids have always treated me worse than attractive foids tbh. even foids that I mog to hell.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Festrunk, RichardSpencel and 2 others
That happens sometimes. Sometimes uglier chick won't even respond
She will respond if you meet her looks requirement

She’s probably a 4/10 and holy shit you can literally say anything to a girl if you’re better looking then her. I was literally saying shit like “pretty sure I can say whatever the fuck I want to you and you’ll still want me” and she responded positively to that. The looks theory has no limit.
Totally true, yesterday one chick was shit testing me and I just said "if you dont like something you know where the unfriend button is" and she started apologizing instantly.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, SikKunt and 1 other person
If i see ugly people they ruin my day. Imagine talking to one up close.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
If you're goodlooking enough, yes, if you're a 5/10 a 4/10 girl won't settle for you and you'll lower your SMV by being non-NT

are you chad/chadlite? what race are you?

AFAIK youd have to be at least chadlite to get that level of respect from females. women are hypergamous and all think they are entitled to chads.

send pic proof blurr the personal info pls

are you chad/chadlite? what race are you?

AFAIK youd have to be at least chadlite to get that level of respect from females. women are hypergamous and all think they are entitled to chads.
Never been rated but I literally have 2 facial deformities
send pic proof blurr the personal info pls
It’s on Snapchat and it’ll notify her if I screenshot it