Talking to people is draining and annoying and it makes me feel worse about myself

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I hate talking to people so much. I'm not afraid of it or have anxiety, I just find it so annoying. I legit can't feel for them and just have to make up stuff and pretend like I actually care when I don't. It's so tiresome for me. I'd rather rot alone than be with people because I hate pretending to be a normie. It's so fucking over for me. The more time I spend with people, the shitter and emptier inside I feel. Then, when I get tired of being alone, I try getting out there and then I realize how much I hate people and I go back to this neverending cycle.

Can anyone relate?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, SikKunt, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
i started talking about mandibles and maxillas to normies and it really weirded them out. i think ill stop.
i wasnt expecting there to be such an adverse reaction to talking about the importance of face. many normies just cant cope with reality.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian and Peachy
when i was low dopa and serotonin i didnt like it but now that i got my brain chem squared up its good

when i was low dopa and serotonin i didnt like it but now that i got my brain chem squared up its good
There is no more dopamine for me. All I got left is biological needs.

You most likely need to meet people you relate to

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and autistic_tendencies