Talking with women is such a cope rly

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I don't need a stupid conversation dammit! I need to fuck. If she doesnt grab you by the dick, its a waste of time.

I remember i was at a party the other day, some stacy chatted me up and started asking me shit about college and life. She was there with her fat bf but he had passed out. If i was younger, i would cope by believing i had a chance with her but im smarter now so i made sure to be as obnoxious and boast as much as possible to make her regret talking to me.

I want women to get the message that if they dont offer sex, i dont offer talk. Im not gonna be your passtime activity bitch, im a thirsty little incel who wants to fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, itsoverbuddyboyo, fobos and 3 others
p in v or gtfo

Talking holes about their hole life and interests. If you see hole is not available just skip to next one. Boyos are meant for talking

Talking holes about their hole life and interests. If you see hole is not available just skip to next one. Boyos are meant for talking

if i wanna talk, i have male friends lol an they are much more fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and pisslord
i did not read but if you had a big dick women would offer you to suck on it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997, itsoverbuddyboyo, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tall skulled femoid, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 2 others
dick size is cope lol. micro is the new trend
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, itsoverbuddyboyo, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I talk with them just to insult them tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and itsoverbuddyboyo
Jfl if you think a bitch will be this desperate to fuck you before she knows you’re worth it

Legit son I hate women who don't like small talk but only meaningful conversations about universe. SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I don't need a stupid conversation dammit! I need to fuck. If she doesnt grab you by the dick, its a waste of time.

I remember i was at a party the other day, some stacy chatted me up and started asking me shit about college and life. She was there with her fat bf but he had passed out. If i was younger, i would cope by believing i had a chance with her but im smarter now so i made sure to be as obnoxious and boast as much as possible to make her regret talking to me.

I want women to get the message that if they dont offer sex, i dont offer talk. Im not gonna be your passtime activity bitch, im a thirsty little incel who wants to fuck.
Sounds like you're coping hard tbh, or just really, really stupid.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
If she doesn't randomely come up to you and get naked in front of you, she isn't even attracted to you. probably a beta bux if this doesnt happen

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
If she doesn't randomely come up to you and get naked in front of you, she isn't even attracted to you. probably a beta bux if this doesnt happen
Legit tbh

I see your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Sounds like you're coping hard tbh, or just really, really stupid.

how m I copin'?

this this this and this

JFL at idiots who talk to women.

Jfl if you think a bitch will be this desperate to fuck you before she knows you’re worth it
she knows you're worth it after she sees you for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106