Tall, Dark and Handsome = Holy trinity of slaying

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Everything matters and normies CAN get laid/have an LTR after some grind.

BUT these are the top 3 qualities you NEED if you want to SLAY.

Tall: Self explanatory; it’s a dimorphic trait that women love.

Dark: I’m referring to dark personality traits like acting stoic and masculine, think James Bond. Most importantly, you need to be ASSERTIVE and DOMINANT, cannot stress this enough. Women don’t want a simp bitch boy that doesn’t know how to handle them.

Handsome: Again self explanatory; you need to be good looking. Good bones, skin, hair, eyes, etc. As the saying goes, dark features are still optimal (tanned skin and dark hair/eyebrows/stubble).

71C31A19 4F9F 4EA4 9038 E19BCD898A2E
44E5BBAD 6618 431A 8A77 033EEE638496

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: godlikesz, CursedOne, jordanbarrettisgod and 5 others

Dark: I’m referring to dark triad traits here and acting stoic and masculine, think James Bond. Most importantly, you need to be ASSERTIVE and DOMINANT, cannot stress this enough. Women don’t want a simp bitch boy that doesn’t know how to handle them.

Handsome: Again self explanatory; you need to be good looking. Good bones, skin, hair, eyes, etc. As the saying goes, dark features are still optimal (tanned skin and dark hair/eyebrows/stubble).

View attachment 458849
Dark triad traits "Theory" are bullshit there is no psychopathy for your face. no narcercism for your height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, LowInhibIncel, Krezo and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478, godlikesz and 12 others
Body and dick also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Dark triad traits "Theory" are bullshit there is no psychopathy for your face. no narcercism for your height
Are you retarded? I literally said you need height and face to slay.

Even if dark triad is bullshit you still need assertiveness and dominance. I’ve edited out the dark triad part.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Are you retarded? I literally said you need height and face to slay.

Even if dark triad is bullshit you still need assertiveness and dominance. I’ve edited out the dark triad part.
Cope. Chads just post their pics to insta and get asked out by girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042 and Deleted member 4430
Sir, I am not tall and handsome, I am dark though, can I still slay?

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 1751
I am tall and dark, handsome more than 70 percent of the world. Wheres my virgin pussy?

Images 1

This is what most girls want

Wow Thanks for the High IQ Thread.

Being good looking = Easier for sex.

What’s your point here? What are you trying to prove or disprove?

only chads can get 14-15 year old virgin pussies. no matter the eye color, hair color, no matter the height.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
mfw i have 0 out of the 3 :cry:

dark refers to physical features retard, not behavior

Again, where did I say face doesn’t matter you low IQ gremlin
What I am saying is all your dark triad alpha personality thing is bs.

Girls only care about looks.
8,5 with aspergers > 7,5 extroverted alpha whatever

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Dark: I’m referring to dark personality traits like acting stoic and masculine, think James Bond. Most importantly, you need to be ASSERTIVE and DOMINANT, cannot stress this enough. Women don’t want a simp bitch boy that doesn’t know how to handle them.

View attachment 458849View attachment 458854

Chad can be a nice sensitive caring guy and will still drown in pussy. He can be white as snow and have blonde hair, he will still fuck like a rabbit. Literally nothing matters more than looks. Barring exceptional cases, literally any trait will be seen as attractive if it's on an attractive man.

Shy chad = mysterious
Shy incel = autistic

Dominant chad = alpha
Dominant incel = annoying, arrogant, loud

Gamer chad = quirky, alternative
Gamer incel = nerd

Look up the atomic blackpill. Dude put in his tinder bio he was a legit pedophile and wife-beater, girls didn't give a shit.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 6873
Chad can be a nice sensitive caring guy and will still drown in pussy. He can be white as snow and have blonde hair, he will still fuck like a rabbit. Literally nothing matters more than looks. Barring exceptional cases, literally any trait will be seen as attractive if it's on an attractive man.

Shy chad = mysterious
Shy incel = autistic

Dominant chad = alpha
Dominant incel = annoying, arrogant, loud

Gamer chad = quirky, alternative
Gamer incel = nerd

Look up the atomic blackpill. Dude put in his tinder bio he was a legit pedophile and wife-beater, girls didn't give a shit.
It's a bit different for average guys imo but yeah a chad can be as autistic or a hardcore gamer and he'll be viewed as quirky or alt jfl

It's a bit different for average guys imo but yeah a chad can be as autistic or a hardcore gamer and he'll be viewed as quirky or alt jfl
Yeah for average guys it will just become your defining feature. You will be "that shy guy", or "that gamer guy".

Yeah for average guys it will just become your defining feature. You will be "that shy guy", or "that gamer guy".
True but in certain cases like "that gamer guy" it can help him with niches etc. If we take height away Peter Steele would be average metalhead to regular girls but for goth girls he beats generic chad everyday

Chrome 2020 06 10 00 03 24

• +1
Reactions: zeroshame
True but in certain cases like "that gamer guy" it can help him with niches etc. If we take height away Peter Steele would be average metalhead to regular girls but for goth girls he beats generic chad everyday
Absolutely true as far as niches are concerned, but even a niche girl will pick a 8-10/10 random chad over a 5-6/10 guy in her niche.

Absolutely true as far as niches are concerned, but even a niche girl will pick a 8-10/10 random chad over a 5-6/10 guy in her niche.
True but, actual "chads" like 8-10/10 guys are very rare i've seen like 1 actual 9/10 guy. Most guys nowadays are like 5/10 and they all wanna be the same generic fuckboy with a fade so if one average or above average looking guy from that niche comes along she'll gladly take him over the millions of generic wannabe fuck boys. And it depends on how "niche" it acutally is cause gl guys are more common in the more known niches like metal, goth etc than the more extreme side Vampire, Satanism for example.

True but, actual "chads" like 8-10/10 guys are very rare i've seen like 1 actual 9/10 guy. Most guys nowadays are like 5/10 and they all wanna be the same generic fuckboy with a fade
Agreed. Once again, Chad can just do whatever the fuck he wants and will always win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Agreed. Once again, Chad can just do whatever the fuck he wants and will always win.
Couldn't agree more but please keep in mind an actual chad is like 1 in a million.

Couldn't agree more but please keep in mind an actual chad is like 1 in a million.
Is he really though? I think it's more like 1 in 10.000, considering Chad as a 8+/10 guy.

Is he really though? I think it's more like 1 in 10.000, considering Chad as a 8+/10 guy.
Well im more used to the psl scale where it's 1-8
1 over
2 over
3 ugly or higher in the three's 3.5 like low tier normie
4 normie (from this point you can LTR but no onenight stands and will have som trouble dating)
4.5 high tier normie (can get a ONS every now and then)
5 - 5.75 like low chadlite (From here to 6 dating is quite easy, you might encounter a small struggle here and there but overal no problems)
6 chadlite (from this point on the dating game is on tutorial mode for you)
7 chad
8 gigachad gigachad is perfect so usually 7 in terms of looks with added preferences like dark or blonde hair, blue or green eyes.

Well im more used to the psl scale where it's 1-8
1 over
2 over
3 ugly or higher in the three's 3.5 like low tier normie
4 normie (from this point you can LTR but no onenight stands and will have som trouble dating)
4.5 high tier normie (can get a ONS every now and then)
5 - 5.75 like low chadlite (From here to 6 dating is quite easy, you might encounter a small struggle here and there but overal no problems)
6 chadlite (from this point on the dating game is on tutorial mode for you)
7 chad
8 gigachad gigachad is perfect so usually 7 in terms of looks with added preferences like dark or blonde hair, blue or green eyes.
alright then translated into the 1-10 scale Chad is a 9/10, 10/10 if it fits personal preference. That's one in a million alright.

• +1
alright then translated into the 1-10 scale Chad is a 9/10, 10/10 if it fits personal preference. That's one in a million alright.
Ye.
Btw do you 100% believe in the blackpill? Cause i dont i've seen so many contradictions in real life.

Ye.
Btw do you 100% believe in the blackpill? Cause i dont i've seen so many contradictions in real life.
Not 100%, no. There are some girls who are a lot less shallow than pure blackpillers think. Even those girls will prefer attractive guys, obviously, but there are a lot of other factors that influence attractiveness than looks. Looks are still sadly the first, but personality does play a role (and I don't think the only attractive personality is the mean, hypermasculine bad boy redpillers keep talking about).

• +1