Tall Face > Short Midface

midface is between top of upper lip and eyebrows. ramus has nothing to do with it.

Also a 90 degree gonial angle is comic book hero tier even if ramus is short.
Then explain why I my side profile mogs my front. I’m bloated but with frauding and lighting my frontal looks like this . I hope I look like when I get to sub bodyfat

Attachments

• 095FB113-D717-423D-AD70-27851E985BB4.jpeg
    095FB113-D717-423D-AD70-27851E985BB4.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 157
Then explain why I my side profile mogs my front. I’m bloated but with frauding and lighting my frontal looks like this . I hope I look like when I get to sub bodyfat
your front looks good and low bloat wtf are you talking about. Shen you complained so much about short ramus I imagined you with a much vertically weaker chin since you stated to have a 90 gonial degree. Yours is more like a low set ears case.

your front looks good and low bloat wtf are you talking about. Shen you complained so much about short ramus I imagined you with a much vertically weaker chin since you stated to have a 90 gonial degree. Yours is more like a low set ears case.
My front only looks good because I’m frauding with good lighting . I look no where near this at high bf. I’m hoping this is what my face look like when I’m low bf

no they don't. Your eyebroews are high set but already your eyes look good
What a joke. I've seen models with higher eyebrows than this. It's just escessive hooding which causes the wierd shape.

My front only looks good because I’m frauding with good lighting . I look no where near this at high bf. I’m hoping this is what my face look like when I’m low bf
most probably. low bf is the most obvious, straightforward and obligatory looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
if the top one is your eye area dont do anything to it. dont be a retard and ruin all harmony. High set eyebroes look good 1 in a million times and as chico, your are one case. Any modification might actually ruin that and turn your high set brows agaisnt you
Thanks I won't do it but my harmony is shit anyway. If you have any advice for me I will appreciate it.
I didn't know you still posted, I remember you from Reddit.

Attachments

• IMG_20190815_231416.jpg
    IMG_20190815_231416.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 129
Inb4 compact midface copers