Tattoo and bodymaxxed thug

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I did catfishing with this guy, and had some crazy results. In my city this dude could have sex with 10 new girls every day!
https://www.instagram.com/davidharris89/?hl=de
He absolutely mogged the results of Miroslav Cech; https://www.instagram.com/mirocech/ I dont know why, but girls not reacted sexual or slutty to miro.
Seems like tatts and huge muscles are really legit for hooking up with as many girls as possible.

"muscles dont matter"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I'd still want to be the Miroslav guy instead of the tattooed roid user.
Having aesthetic looks > fucking degenerate roasties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I'd still want to be the Miroslav guy instead of the tattooed roid user.
Having aesthetic looks > fucking degenerate roasties
i just want one foid tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, G O D and Deleted member 39
If its purely sex youre after, hypermasculinity and robustness is king as long as your facial asthetics are decent.
Fuck this makes me want to jump on tren

If its purely sex youre after, hypermasculinity and robustness is king as long as your facial asthetics are decent.
Fuck this makes me want to jump on tren
tres me

be big theory in action
just a notice that the only girls that thirst on his pics are in their mid 30s and gay men

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I've chadfished with an inked ethnic dude who has much smaller muscles and he could get many matches in my area (very few ethnics living here ngl). So yeah tattoomaxxing seems legit.

Maybe u should suck his dick

Maybe u should suck his dick

Just be the top % genetically with tattoos br0

@Nibba cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
His jaw is so god damn angular and huge. He makes miro's jaw look pathetic on comparison.

Muscles really dont matter, if your 170cm and/or balding. But if your above 180cm and muscular, your head will always look more masculine and dom, because of the halo effect.

Muscles really dont matter, if your 170cm and/or balding. But if your above 180cm and muscular, your head will always look more masculine and dom, because of the halo effect.
Agreed

By the way, so many ugly or fat girls acted very serious, and told me: i only want a relationship, and no hook up! Then asked me about work and my hobbies. As if a true chad would be interested in a ltr with a 3/10 troll :D But they where really confident with the "im a serious girl" thing.
Some of them even went angry or deleted me, when i started sexual conversation. Seems like the "i only want a relationship" is a real thing.